Charismatic Edge : Rep is serious

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
lol, I love how people bring to the table HE IS ONE OF THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE FORUM.

I never said he wasn't, I am making fun of how seriously he takes red squares and how many times he has randomly sent me messages over a two year old issue and a current single red square. That has absolutely nothing to do with what he contributes to the forum.

It's even more laughable how people like Kizza will take a stab at other people who get made fun of, regardless of if they contribute well or not, but if it's someone he likes, oh wow, the person who made the thread is more pathetic than the 31 year old guy who is sending private messages crying about reputation in a wrestling forum.

This is HIAT, if I feel like laughing at someone who gets upset over something so small and old news, I will take the chance. It's somewhat entertaining and has nothing to do with any sort of dislike or hate. Didn't see you jump in and say it was pathetic when people were making fun of LKP's cancer.

:rolleyes:

The forum would be better off without LKP tho, so any chance to drive him away should be embraced. Members who show signs of intelligence are an endangered species around here and should be protected.

Mr. McMAnderson

Reaction score
I know I'm too new here but I tried to read through most of this and couldn't understand something. The person who started this thread looks a little desperate for attention. The other guy does seem like a whiner but rep is there for a reason and aren't people allowed to do what they want with it?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Being a Noob 101: Stay out of HiaT for your first few months.

Beer

Reaction score
I know I'm too new here but I tried to read through most of this and couldn't understand something. The person who started this thread looks a little desperate for attention. The other guy does seem like a whiner but rep is there for a reason and aren't people allowed to do what they want with it?

smurf. :(

Mike Chaos

Reaction score

Mr. McMAnderson seems to have multiple personalities using Charismatic Edge and Mr. McMAnderson sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Yeah.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

lol, the best part of this is that you are Charismatic Edge.

Way to be a fucking failure.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^I should have known he was someone the he bashed you then defended himself.

Kizza

Reaction score
Fuck man, not even I tripped the ae with my Under-Taker account, and I forgot a proxy,

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^I should have known he was someone the he bashed you then defended himself.

Yeah and the one who seems desperate for attention here is the douchebag who made 4+ accounts, talks to himself and tries to stick up for himself, lol.

Suicide, CE, it's your only option from this point.