Charismatic Edge : Rep is serious

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I like how serious and entertaining it is for you to constantly prod and create meaningless Drama. you're bitching so much it's the size of a short story

cool beans lhr

Kizza

Reaction score
Why is it so important? I like him, he actively brings discussion to the forum. I really couldn't care less if he gets offended by red rep. I see no point in just repeatedly having little digs at him anyway.

The way you act when someone takes red rep seriously is laughable.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
loser.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lol, I love how people bring to the table HE IS ONE OF THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE FORUM.

I never said he wasn't, I am making fun of how seriously he takes red squares and how many times he has randomly sent me messages over a two year old issue and a current single red square. That has absolutely nothing to do with what he contributes to the forum.

It's even more laughable how people like Kizza will take a stab at other people who get made fun of, regardless of if they contribute well or not, but if it's someone he likes, oh wow, the person who made the thread is more pathetic than the 31 year old guy who is sending private messages crying about reputation in a wrestling forum.

This is HIAT, if I feel like laughing at someone who gets upset over something so small and old news, I will take the chance. It's somewhat entertaining and has nothing to do with any sort of dislike or hate. Didn't see you jump in and say it was pathetic when people were making fun of LKP's cancer.

:rolleyes:

...god...

Reaction score
To be fair, guys like LKP and others they harassed don't and didn't do a damn thing to contribute. Who exactly did?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
To be fair, guys like LKP and others they harassed don't and didn't do a damn thing to contribute. Who exactly did?

I've seen LKP post in the wrestling sections quite a bit. Not saying all of his posts are 100% amazing but at least he is trying to contribute something. Charismatic Edge contributes just as much as LKP....on top of stupid threads like asking if the way Sheamus looks embarrasses you.....everyone makes Blue posts, we all have our 'off days', but I don't see how that has to do with anything. It's pretty stupid that people will make fun of LKP for having cancer just because they don't like him/don't think he contributes. From what I have seen, some of the names who make fun of him don't exactly show up much in the wrestling sections so it doesn't really make any sense to make fun of the guy for apparently being a shitty member when he contributes more to the main purpose of the forum than those people. I know there are other sections to post in here but I still hardly see them post elsewhere, either.

I don't have any issues with anyone here and I try to just stick to wrestling conversations but if someone is going to be annoying, meh, I'll make a thread, especially when it is someone like CE, who seems to be bothered by many things on the internet enough to remember them and bring them up 2 years after they happen. I don't care if he is a good member or not, I'm simply making fun of him because I know it bothers him and reactions from him are satisfying.