Chaos Theory Wrestling

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Newswire 04/25/08

CTW Newswire 04/25/08

Nate Webb was treated for cuts and a concussion. He is expected to be fine before Lonely at the Top, however he is not expected to be at Chaos TV this monday.

The Chaos Championship match between Jimmy Jacobs and Madman Pondo has been changed. The match is now a barbed wire ropes and thumbtacks match.

Mr. Chaos has been scouting out potential opponents for Chris Hero and is very close to making a decision. Rumors are running rampant as to who the mystery opponent will be.

The Rated R CMStar

That Jacobs match seems now to be even more brutal. I am curious on who you will go as Hero opponent. I will be reviewing.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Chaos TV 04/29/08

CTW Chaos TV-Sloppy Seconds

Episode 2

The opening pyrotechnics display for Chaos TV is seen. The camera zooms around the arena at various fans cheering and holding up signs.

Jack Stone: Welcome to Chaos TV. Alongside Matt Washington I am Jack Stone and what an incredible night of action we have for you tonight.

Matt Washington: You said it. Tonight we’ll finally find out who Mr. Chaos has chosen to face Chris Hero. Plus we have the Naptown Dragons taking on Vulgar Display of Power.

Jack Stone: Indeed but first let’s send it to the ring for some hardcore action.

The ring ropes have been wrapped with barbed wire. There are two thumbtack bats in two corners of the ring and two bags of thumbtacks in the other corners of the ring.

“The Touch” by Stan Bush plays and Jimmy Jacobs makes his way to the ring slowly. He starts to grab the ropes to pull himself in the ring but stops himself realizing the barbed wire is wrapped around the ropes. Instead he slowly and carefully slides into the ring.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the CTW Chaos Championship. Introducing first the challenger from Grand Rapids, Michigan weighing in at 173 pounds Jimmy Jacobs.

Madman Pondo’s theme music plays and he makes his way to the ring with the Stop sign in one hand and the CTW Chaos Championship belt in the other. Madman Pondo doesn’t even hesitate to climb in the ring the traditional way despite the barbed wire being wrapped around the ropes.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Lexington, Kentucky weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the CTW Chaos Champion Madman Pondo.

CTW Chaos Championship Match

Barbed Wire Ropes and Thumbtacks

Madman Pondo© vs. Jimmy Jacobs

The bell rings

Jimmy Jacobs still standing in the corner and hasn’t moved since getting in the ring. Madman Pondo challenging Jacobs to do something. Jimmy Jacobs still in the corner. Madman Pondo grabs one of the thumbtack bats and walks towards Jacobs. Jacobs looks scared as Pondo gets close to him, hands him the thumbtack bat and backs off challenging him to hit him. Pondo even puts his hands behind his back. Jacobs finally gets out of the corner and hits Pondo in the head with the thumbtack bat. Thumbtacks are sticking out of the head of Pondo. Jacobs hits him again, more thumbtacks sticking out of the bloody head of Pondo. Pondo smiles and claps at Jacobs and mouths the words “My turn” Jacobs goes to hit Pondo again but Pondo ducks it and catches Jacobs with a right hand, and another forcing Jacobs to drop the bat. Pondo hits Jacobs again before grabbing the bat. Jacobs very quickly jumps out of the ring to the floor. Pondo follows him out to the floor and sneaks behind Jacobs. Jimmy Jacobs doesn’t know he’s there. Jimmy Jacobs turns around Pondo bops him on the head with the thumbtack bat. Jacobs bleeding now. Pondo throws Jacobs in the ring and follows him in with the bat. Pondo hits Jacobs in the stomach with the bat, Irish whips Jacobs into the ropes and catches him coming off with a huge shot from the thumbtack bat knocking Jacobs down. Pondo goes for the cover 1…2…Jacobs kicks out.

Pondo back up and pulls Jacobs back to his feet and drags him over to the barbed wire ropes and forces his head against the wire. Jacobs screaming in pain. Pondo releases Jacobs and pulls him back to the center of the ring. Pondo Irish whips Jacobs off but Jacobs reverses it sending Pondo towards the ropes but Pondo stops himself before making contact with the barbed wire but Jacobs pushes Pondo from behind into the barbed wire. Jacobs grabs the thumbtack bat and forces Pondo chest and throat first onto the barbed wire rope and grinds the bat on the head of Pondo. Jacobs releases the hold and the bat and climbs to the top rope. He jumps off and drops the leg across the head of Pondo as it’s draped on the barbed wire rope! Jacobs climbs back in the ring and goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Pondo kicks out. Jimmy Jacobs pulls Pondo back up and hits a vertical suplex. Jacobs goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Pondo kicks out. Jacobs takes the thumbtack bat and places it on the chest of Pondo and executes the leg drop. Jacobs goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Pondo kicks out. Jacobs grabs the bat and grinds it into the forehead of Pondo. Jacobs grabs one of the bags of thumbtacks and pours it out on the mat. Jacobs lifts Pondo up and places his head between his legs. Jacobs looking for a powerbomb but Pondo blocks it. Jacobs with clubbing forearms to the back, Jacobs tries for the powerbomb again but Pondo blocks it and back body drops Jacobs on the thumbtacks. Jacobs screams in pain. Pondo bounces off the ropes and drops down on Jacobs with the Senton splash. Hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs gets the shoulder up.

Jacobs back is covered in thumbtacks. Pondo has the stop sign as he pulls Jacobs back to his feet, Irish whips him into the ropes, and catches him coming off with a huge stop sign smash to the head knocking Jacobs down. Pondo goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs gets the shoulder up. Pondo puts the stop sign on the head of Jimmy Jacobs. He grabs one of the thumbtack bats and BAM! Slams it into the stop sign placed on Jimmy Jacobs head. Pondo goes for the cover again, hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs gets the shoulder up. Pondo goes outside the ring, looks under the ring and pulls out a table and throws it in the ring. Pondo back in the ring and kicks Jacobs back down. Pondo goes back to the table and sets it up lengthwise near the corner. Pondo goes back to Jacobs but Jacobs tosses a handful of thumbtacks in his face. Jacobs back up and nails Pondo with a running big boot knocking Pondo down on the thumbtacks. Jacobs goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Pondo gets the shoulder up!

Jimmy Jacobs pulls Pondo up and places him on the table. Jacobs punches Pondo a couple times for good measure. Jacobs climbs to the top rope. He poses for the crowd as the crowd boos him loudly. Jacobs took too much time showboating as Pondo jumps of the table and hits Jacobs forcing him crotch first into the turnbuckle. Pondo grabs the other bag of thumbtacks and pours it out over the table. Jacobs seated on the top turnbuckle. Pondo goes over to Jacobs and slaps him hard across the face. Pondo gets on the top rope with Jacobs and clubs him across the back a couple times. Pondo puts Jacobs in a front face lock and drills him with a DDT off the top rope through the table covered in thumbtacks!

[marquee]Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit![/marquee]

Pondo climbs on top of Jacobs, hooks the leg 1…2…3! Pondo retains the CTW Chaos Title!

The bell rings again to signal the end of the match.

Winner and STILL CTW Chaos Champion: Madman Pondo

Jack Stone: Pondo retains the CTW Chaos Championship in a brutal contest.

Matt Washington: Jimmy Jacobs surprised me here tonight. He didn’t win but he still impressed me by lasting as long as he did.

Jack Stone: While their cleaning up I want to take you back to last week on Chaos TV and the despicable actions of Sabian.

Video is shown of Sabian attacking Nate Webb and delivering a brainbuster on the car windshield.

Jack Stone: Ladies and Gentleman, I do want to update you on the status of Nate Webb. He did suffer a concussion and several cuts. He is expected to be fine before Lonely at the Top, however he has been given the night off by Mr. Chaos. Also due to his actions Sabian has also been given the night off as well.

-------------Commercial-------------

Chris Hero is about to be interviewed backstage by Alex Hoffman.

Alex Hoffman: I’m standing here with Chris Hero and Chris I have to ask you how are you feeling heading into tonight’s match?

Chris Hero: How am I feeling? How am I feeling? How do you think I’m feeling? Do you have any idea what it’s like to try to prepare for a match when you have no idea who your opponent is?

Alex Hoffman: Yeah that must be pretty difficult.

Chris Hero: You’re goddamn right it’s difficult. I…wait wait wait let me think this through logically. There are 27 people on the roster. Madman Pondo and Jimmy Jacobs just wrestled so it can’t be them. So that’s two out. Sabian and Nate Webb are not here tonight so that’s another two. We’re down to 23. The Naptown Dragons are wrestling Vulgar Display of Power so that’s another four. Plus taking me out makes 18. I only have 18 possible opponents to contend with.

Alex Hoffman: Yeah but there’s also the possibility that Mr. Chaos could bring in someone from the outside.

Chris Hero: What! Nobody said anything about that. Damnit!

Chris Hero walks away angrily and we send it back inside the arena at the announce table.

Matt Washington: Somebody from outside? Can Mr. Chaos do that?

Jack Stone: It’s his company he can bring in anybody he wants.

Matt Washington: Yeah, that’s true. I wonder who it could be?

Jack Stone: I wouldn’t even want to hazard a guess. Mr. Chaos has been very tight lipped about it. In the meantime let’s send it to the ring for the next match.

Kevin Steen’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is schedule for one fall introducing first from Marieville, Quebec weighing in at 220 pounds he is one half of the CTW Tag Team champions Kevin Steen.

Jack Stone: Kevin Steen set for singles action here tonight.

Low Ki’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring with a very intense look on his face.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Brooklyn, New York weighing in at 180 pounds Low Ki.

Matt Washington: Low Ki set to take on Kevin Steen here. Interestingly enough El Generico isn’t out here.

Jack Stone: Kevin Steen must want to do this one on his own.

Kevin Steen vs. Low Ki

The bell rings

Kevin Steen and Low Ki slowly move towards one another. Low Ki has adapted a shoot fight stance while Kevin Steen has taken a more traditional stance. Low Ki throws a quick kick at the leg of Steen. Steen throws one of his own at Low Ki. Low Ki goes for the elbow strike but Steen avoids it and connects with a chop to the chest. Low Ki responds with one of his own. Steen answers with another chop, Low Ki answers with a chop. Both men exchanging chops now. Low Ki gets the better of it and chops Kevin Steen into the corner. He tries for a big shot but Steen moves out of the way and kicks Low Ki in the stomach and follows it up with an elbow strike. Kevin Steen pulls Low Ki out of the corner and drops him with the vertical suplex. Goes for the cover 1…2…Low Ki kicks out. Kevin Steen pulls Low Ki back to his feet. Kick to the midsection, forearms to the back and finishes with a huge European Uppercut. Low Ki rocked, Steen Irish whips him into to the ropes, clothesline attempt ducked by Low Ki who bounces off the ropes and turns Steen inside out with a headscissors takedown. Steen back up and Ki follows up with chops and kicks. Low Ki tosses Steen out of the ring and follows him to the arena floor. Low Ki elbows Steen towards the ring post. Kevin Steen leaning up against the ring post. Low Ki goes for the high roundhouse kick but Steen moves out of the way and Low Ki hits the ring post with his leg hard. Low Ki clutching his leg, Kevin Steen smells blood in the water and chop blocks Low Ki on the arena floor. Low Ki in serious pain. Kevin Steen barely able to lift Low Ki back in the ring. Kevin Steen rolls in the ring and goes for the cover, hooks the good leg 1…2…Low Ki gets the shoulder up.

Kevin Steen back up to his feet. Low Ki trying to get up but Kevin Steen cuts him off by stepping on the bad leg and stomping it. Kevin Steen grabs the leg and drags Low Ki over to the ropes, places the leg on the bottom rope, springs off the bottom rope and drops down on the leg with the elbow. Low Ki screaming in agony. Kevin picks Low Ki up and drops him knee first on his knee. Low Ki hits the mat in pain. Kevin Steen goes for the cover 1…2…Low Ki gets the shoulder up. Kevin Steen back to his feet. Low Ki expending a lot of energy to get back to his feet and Kevin Steen stops it with a quick elbow drop across the back. Kevin Steen grabs the leg and locks in a single leg crab. Low Ki yells in agony. Kevin cranks back on the move. The referee asking Low Ki if he wants to give up. Low Ki refusing. Low Ki desperately pulling his way towards the ropes. Low Ki gets closer and closer to the ropes. He can almost reach them. Kevin Steen realizes this, breaks the hold, lifts the leg of Low Ki and slams it to the mat. Low Ki yells in agony. Kevin Steen pulls Low Ki back to his feet. Low Ki fighting back with chops and elbows but Kevin Steen cuts him off with a knee to the midsection. Kevin Steen lifts Low Ki up and drops him with the vertical suplex, floats over into the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Low Ki gets the shoulder up. Kevin Steen gets back to his feet, goes over to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He poses once to the crowd. He goes for the moonsault but Low Ki rolls out of the way at the last possible moment and Kevin Steen crashes to the mat.

The referee starts the count 1…2…3...4…5…both men start moving…6…Kevin Steen slowly getting up…7…Low Ki pulling himself up on the ropes…8…Kevin Steen back up to his feet…9…Low Ki pulls himself up to his feet. Kevin Steen throws the right, Low Ki blocks it and answers with one of his own. Kevin throws another one but Low Ki blocks it and answers with another one of his own. Kevin charges but Low Ki uses the ropes to lift his legs up into the face of Steen. Low Ki hops away from the ropes and Kevin Steen throws a clothesline but Low Ki ducks it, goes behind and hits a Russian Legsweep. Hooks the leg 1…2…Kevin Steen kicks out. Low Ki slowly back to his feet. Kevin Steen slowly getting back up as well. Low Ki with chops to the chest and drives his shoulder into the gut of Steen. Low Ki hobbles towards the ropes and uses his good leg to spring off the ropes and deliver the springboard enziguiri knocking Steen down. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg, 1…2…Steen gets the shoulder up! Low Ki back to his feet, Kevin Steen slowly getting up. Low Ki grabs Steen and kicks him with his good leg. He hooks him for the Ki Krusher and lifts him up but immediately drops him back down and clutches his leg. Kevin Steen grabs Low Ki and places his head between his leg and signals for the Package Piledriver. He lifts him up and drops him with the package piledriver. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Low Ki gets the foot on the ropes at 2 and 15/16ths! Kevin Steen is in shock. Kevin Steen pulls Low Ki away from the ropes and starts to lift him back up but Low Ki catches him with a jawbreaker. Low Ki charges at him and hits a tornado DDT out of nowhere. Low Ki goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Steen gets the shoulder up. Low Ki climbs to the top rope slowly, he leaps off with the Ghetto Stomp but Steen moves out of the way and Low Ki hits the mat hard and immediately clutches his knee. Steen back up and immediately grabs Low Ki’s legs and locks in an inverted Sharpshooter. Low Ki screaming in agony. Kevin Steen locks in the move even tighter. Low Ki clawing and fighting his way to the ropes. He gets closer and closer. Kevin Steen cranks back on the inverted sharpshooter and Low Ki is forced to tap out just inches from the ropes!

The Bell rings again to signal the end of the match.

Winner: Kevin Steen

We immediately send it backstage where Human Tornado, Sexxxy Eddy and El Generico have been watching the match on a monitor.

Sexxxy Eddy: I told him that move would lead him to victory.

El Generico: Ci.

Sexxxy Eddy: HT we gotta do something for our man right here.

Human Tornado: Damn straight. What are we doing?

Sexxxy Eddy: We gotta get him pimped out. New wardrobe, shoes, the whole deal.

Human Tornado: Oh hell yeah once we do that he’ll be beating the ladies off with a stick.

El Generico: OLE!

Sexxxy Eddy: Now Generico if we do this for you we expect you to return the favor. Now we’re not asking for anything big, just if you walk out of Lonely at the Top with the tag belts we get the next shot. Sound good?

El Generico: Ci.

Sexxxy Eddy: Alright, let’s hit the pimp store.

All three men walk out of the room.

--------------Commercial------------

An exterior shot of the Chaos Arena in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana is shown over a backdrop of traffic going by and people walking.

Jack Stone: We are back at the Chaos Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana and folks what incredible action we’ve seen and we’ve still got the tag match and the main event to go.

Back in the arena at the announce table

Matt Washington: Yes and we just saw Kevin Steen force Low Ki to tap out with the inverted Sharpshooter, that has to give Steen some momentum heading into Lonely at the top where he defends the tag team belts with El Generico against the winner of the Naptown Dragons and Vulgar Display of power.

Jack Stone: Also at Lonely at the Top Mr. Chaos has made a match between Sabian and Nate Webb for the Light Heavyweight title.

Matt Washington: And of course you have the main event the Lonely at the Top match for the Heavyweight Title. We already know Eddie Kingston and Super Dragon are in the match. And standing by with Alex Hoffman is another person who has a chance to qualify next week.

Backstage Alex Hoffman is with BJ Whitmer.

Alex Hoffman: I’m standing here with BJ Whitmer. BJ how are you feeling heading into next week where you face off against Roderick Strong a man who defeated you two weeks ago at Hypothesis.

BJ Whitmer: I’ve never felt better. Roderick Strong might have been the better man at Hypothesis but that’s the past and I’m all about the future.

Alex Hoffman: Fair enough but also at Hypothesis Roderick Strong did quite a bit damage to your back, how will that affect you?

BJ Whitmer: Alex, if I let every injury affect me I wouldn’t be where I’m at today, I

BAM!

Roderick Strong cracks BJ Whitmer across the back with a steel chair and BJ falls to the floor. Alex quickly runs away and Roderick continues the assault by repeatedly slamming the chair into the back of BJ Whitmer. Roderick Strong drops the chair and walks away. The camera fades out on the image of BJ Whitmer lying motionless on the backstage floor.

---------Commercial--------

Back in the arena at the announce table.

Jack Stone: Roderick Strong sneak attacks BJ Whitmer with a steel chair. I am appalled.

Matt Washington: Roderick Strong is making sure BJ doesn’t make it to next week. He must really want that Lonely at the Top qualifying spot. Can’t say that I blame him a Heavyweight Title shot is at stake.

Jack Stone: No time to dwell on the past because it’s time for Tag Team action. Let’s send it to the ring.

Vulgar Display of Power’s music plays and they make their way to the ring to a chorus of boos.

Lance McEntyre: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first the team of Deranged and Brain Damage, Vulgar Display of Power.

The Naptown Dragon’s music plays and they come out to a huge positive reaction.

Lance McEntyre: And their opponents from Indianapolis, Indiana at a combined weight of 363 pounds, Drake Younger and Vortekz the Naptown Dragons.

Jack Stone: Vulgar Display of Power and the Naptown Dragons set to square off to determine the number one contender and who gets the title shot at Lonely at the Top.

Vulgar Display of Power vs. The Naptown Dragons

The Bell rings

Brain Damage and Drake Younger start the match off. They lock up, Brain Damage forces Drake into the corner. He goes for the big punch but Drake moves out of the way and quickly goes on the offensive with rights and lefts to Brain Damage. Brain Damage pushes him away and charges at him but Drake Younger trips him up with the drop toe hold, quickly gets back up and drops the elbow across the back of Brain Damage. He quickly gets back up and drops another one. Drake Young tags in Vortekz and puts Brain Damage in the camel clutch and Vortekz delivers a huge buzzsaw kick to the face of Brain Damage. Vortekz rolls Brain Damage over and goes for the cover 1…2…Brain Damage kicks out. Vortekz pulls Brain Damage back up and Irish whips him towards the ropes but Brain Damage reverses it and Vortekz runs into an elbow from behind from Deranged. Vortekz turns around and elbows Deranged in retaliation and turns around right into a clothesline from Brain Damage. Deranged climbs back on the ring apron. Brain Damage tags in Deranged and holds Vortekz for him to deliver a right hand into the midsection. Brain Damage goes on the ring apron and Deranged lifts Vortekz up and slams him to the mat. Deranged goes for the cover 1…2…Vortekz kicks out.

Deranged gets back to his feet, pulls Vortekz back up, tells Brain Damage to put his foot up, and slams Vortekz into the boot of Brain Damage. Deranged tags in Brain Damage and snapmares Vortekz to the mat and Brain Damage drops the knee across the chest. Hooks the leg, 1…2…Vortekz gets the shoulder up. Brain Damage gets up and taunts Drake Younger who tries getting in the ring but the referee stops him and Brain Damage chokes Vortekz on the middle rope. Deranged delivers a huge kick knocking Vortekz back off the ropes. Brain Damage tags in Deranged and Irish whips Vortekz into the ropes. Brain Damage hits Vortekz with the big boot and Deranged bounces of the ropes with the senton splash. Hooks the leg 1…2…Vortekz kicks out. Deranged lifts Vortekz up, snapmares him over and locks in the rear chinlock. The referee asking Vortekz if he wants to give up. Vortekz says no. Deranged locks it in even tighter. Vortekz starts fading away. The referee raises Vortekz’s arm up and it falls to the ground…1…the referee again raises the arm of Vortekz and it again drops to the ground…2…the referee raises the arm again and it starts to fall but Vortekz stops it and begins to show signs of life. He slowly starts fighting his way back up to one knee. He delivers an elbow to the gut of deranged. He gets back to his feet and elbows Deranged in the gut again and a third time Vortekz bounces of the ropes but Deranged drops him with the back elbow smash.

Deranged lifts Vortekz back up and Irish whips him into a neutral corner. He charges in but Vortekz gets the boot up. Vortekz springs to the top rope and leaps off with the moonsault knocking Deranged down! Vortekz desperately needs to make the tag. Deranged crawling towards his corner, Vortekz crawling towards his. Deranged gets close enough to make the tag and Vortekz makes a last ditch dive and tags in Drake Younger. Drake Younger gets in the ring, Brain Damage throws a clothesline but Drake Younger ducks it, bounces off the ropes and nails Brain Damage with a flying lariat. Brain Damage back up and Drake Younger hits him with another lariat. Brain Damage back up to his feet and Drake Younger Irish whips him into the ropes but Brain Damage reverses it and Drake bounces off the ropes and unleashes a huge tornado DDT on Brain Damage. Drake Younger goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Deranged comes in to break it up. This brings in Vortekz who immediately goes after Deranged and they brawl on the outside. Drake Younger calls for the Drake’s landing. Vortekz tries Irish whipping Deranged into the steel steps but Deranged reverses it and Vortekz hits the ring steps hard. Drake Younger goes for the Drake’s landing but Brain Damage slips out of it and pushes Drake Younger into the ropes. Drake Younger bounces off and tries for the hurricanrana but Brain Damage blocks it, lifts Drake Younger back up and drops him with a huge powerbomb. Deranged climbs to the top rope and comes off with the moonsault. Brain Damage goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…3! Vulgar Display of Power have won the match and the title shot at Lonely at the top.

The bell rings again to signal the end of the match

Winners: Vulgar Display of Power

Jack Stone: Vulgar Display of Power uses the size advantage to defeat the Naptown Dragons and earn the title shot.

Matt Washington: They had to earn it though because the Naptown Dragons fought hard.

Brain Damage and Deranged celebrate in the ring by making the belt gesture around their waist as the crowd boos them heavily.

Backstage Jimmy Jacobs walks into Mr. Chaos’ office. Jimmy has his head bandanged up.

Jimmy Jacobs: You wanted to see me?

Mr. Chaos: Yes, Jimmy. I just wanted to congratulate you on your match tonight a hell of an effort. You almost pulled it off out there.

Jimmy Jacobs: This better be about Lonely at the top.

Mr. Chaos: Yes it is. I have decided to put you in a Lonely at the Top Qualifying match.

Jimmy Jacobs: Great. I’m ready to take on anybody.

Mr. Chaos: I’m glad you feel that way because next week you will be facing off against another man who has a lot of momentum-Chuck Taylor. Oh and best of luck Jimmy.

¬--------------Commercial-----------

Last Man Standing by Jon Bon Jovi is heard against the background of the Lonely at the Top graphic.

Matt Washington: And you’re listening to the official theme song of Lonely at the Top-Last Man Standing by Jon Bon Jovi. Lonely at the Top comes to you live on Payperview May 18th.

Jack Stone: And next week will feature the return of Steve Corino who has been on a tour of the west coast. I wonder if he will try and make a bid for the Lonely at the top match.

Matt Washington: Yes but right now it is main event time. Time to finally find out who Mr. Chaos has chosen to face Chris Hero.

Chris Hero’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of boos.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Lonely at the Top qualifying match. Introducing first from Dayton, Ohio weighing in at 240 Pounds Chris Hero.

Chris Hero enters the ring and anxiously awaits to find out who his opponent it.

Ian Rotten’s music plays, the crowd cheers, but no one comes out and the music stops.

Homicide’s music plays, the crowd cheers, but no one comes out and the music stops.

The Necro Butcher’s music plays, the crowd cheers, but no one comes out and the music stops.

Suddenly, all the lights turn off in the arena. The crowd is on it’s feet in anticipation. The following entrance theme blasts through the arena and the following video is seen on the big screen.

[yt]kfEbatMYmiQ[/yt]​

The crowd goes insane as ABYSS makes his way out on the stage with his Trademark Steel Chain around his neck as Chris Hero looks scared in the ring.

Jack Stone: Oh my god! I am just absolutely stunned. Can you believe Mr. Chaos got Abyss to come to CTW. We haven’t seen him on TNA in three months.

Matt Washington: He’s really outdone himself this time. Nobody expected the Monster Abyss to be the mystery opponent.

Lonely at the Top Qualifying Match

Chris Hero vs. Abyss

The Bell rings

Chris Hero attacks Abyss as soon as the bell rings with forearms and rights but Abyss pushes him off easily. Chris Hero back up and immediately goes back to attack Abyss but Abyss again pushes him away. Chris Hero back up and charges at Abyss but gets a boot in the face instead. Chris Hero back up and Abyss clotheslines him back down to the mat. Chris Hero back up and Abyss with a right hand and Irish whips Hero into the ropes and lifts him up and lets him fall face first to the mat. Abyss poses as Chris Hero rolls out of the ring and the crowd is still going nuts. Abyss gets out of the ring, Chris Hero doesn’t see him. Hero turns around and Abyss drops him with a clothesline on the outside. Abyss pulls Hero back up and slams his head on the steel steps. He positions him against the ring post. Abyss steps back and charges at Hero but Hero moves out of the way and Abyss hits the ring post with his arm. Abyss clutching his arm in pain as Hero grabs the arm and slams it into the ring steps. Eddie Kingston has come out on the stage and is watching the action. Hero again slams the arm of Abyss into the steel ring steps and tosses him in the ring. Hero climbs in the ring and quickly goes for the cover 1…2…Abyss kicks out. Hero back to his feet and grabs the arm of Abyss and drops the leg across it. Abyss screams in pain. Hero back up to his feet. Abyss slowly getting up and Hero pulls him back to his feet, kicks him in the midsection, bounces of the ropes and delivers a well placed dropkick into the bad arm of Abyss knocking him down to the mat. Chris Hero with the standing moonsault to Abyss, hooks the leg 1…2…Abyss kicks out.

Chris Hero back to his feet. Abyss slowly getting back up. Abyss is back to his feet. Chris Hero bounces off the ropes and charges at Abyss who catches him with a one arm sidewalk slam. Hooks the leg 1…2…Hero kicks out. Abyss back to his feet. Abyss pulling Hero back up but Hero catches him with an eye rake. Chris Hero springs off the ropes and comes off with the back elbow smash knocking Abyss down. Goes for the cover hooks the leg 1…2…Abyss gets the shoulder up. Chris Hero frustration shows as he starts choking Abyss on the mat. Chris Hero gets back to his feet and starts stomping on the injured shoulder of Abyss. Abyss yells in agony as Chris Hero pulls him back to his feet and wrenches the arm and drops him with the cross armbreaker. Hero gets back up and jumps in the air and delivers a double foot stomp to the arm. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Abyss gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7/8ths. Chris Hero pulls Abyss back up and tries to suplex him but can’t lift him, Hero clubs Abyss across the back a few times, he goes for it again and barely manages to lift Abyss up for the vertical suplex. Hero expended a lot of energy to suplex the big man as he’s clutching his back but goes for the cover 1…2…Abyss kicks out.

Jack Stone: Abyss and Chris Hero doing battle. Who will come out on top, we’ll find out when we come back.

-----------Commercial---------

Chris Hero has Abyss locked in an armbar when we come back from commercial. The referee asking Abyss if he taps. Abyss shakes his head and says no. Abyss rotates over until he’s standing on top of Hero with the Armbar still applied. Abyss lifts Chris Hero high in the air and slams him to the mat breaking the Armbar. Abyss and Chris Hero down on the mat. The referee starts the 10 count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…both men slowly getting up…7…Abyss pulling himself up on the ropes…8…Hero gets back to his feet…9…Abyss pulls himself back to his feet. Hero goes for the right but Abyss blocks it with his bad arm and delivers a punch with the good one. Hero goes for the right again but Abyss again blocks it and delivers a punch of his own. And a third, and a fourth, Chris Hero rocked as Abyss Irish whips him into the corner and charges at him but Hero catches him with an elbow. Abyss charges again but Hero hits him with a boot this time. Abyss dazed as Hero climbs to the top rope. He jumps off but Abyss catches him around the throat and Choke slams him to the mat. Eddie Kingston now standing at ringside. Abyss goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Hero barely gets the shoulder up at 2 and 15/16ths. Abyss back up to his feet and starts pulling Hero back up but Hero catches him with a shoulder to the midsection and a jawbreaker. Hero bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Abyss but can’t knock him down. Hero bounces off the ropes again and clotheslines Abyss but still can’t knock him down. Hero bounces off the ropes again and charges at Abyss who drills him with the black hole slam. Abyss goes for the cover, hooks the near leg 1…2…Hero puts his foot on the rope at the last moment breaking the count. Abyss can’t believe it, the crowd can’t believe it. Abyss back up and waiting on Hero to get up. Chris Hero slowly starts getting up. Abyss grabs him from behind and lifts him into the rack. Chris Hero rakes the eyes of Abyss and slips out of it. He hooks Abyss in the reverse face lock, rotates and drops him with the Hero’s Welcome. Hero goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Abyss gets the shoulder up at two and 15/16ths! Hero is stunned. He quickly goes for the cover again, hooks the leg 1…2…Abyss again gets the shoulder up.

Hero goes outside the ring and grabs a steel chair. He climbs back in the ring and prepares to swing but Eddie Kingston jumps on the ring and grabs the chair, Hero and Eddie Kingston fighting over the chair, Hero yanks the chair hard and Eddie Kingston releases the chair and jumps off the mat. Hero turns around with the chair and Abyss kicks it right back in his face. Hero hits the mat and is bleeding profusely. Abyss quickly goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Hero gets the shoulder up at two and 15/16ths! Abyss can’t believe it. He grabs the chair and places it in the middle of the ring. Abyss pulls Hero back up and Irish whips him into the ropes and tries for the Black Hole Slam but Hero slips out of it and delivers a Hero’s Welcome on the steel chair busting Abyss open. Hero goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Eddie Kingston puts Abyss’ foot on the bottom rope breaking the hold. Chris Hero gets up and has some words for Eddie Kingston but can’t do anything because he knows what will happen if he does. Chris Hero goes to grab the steel chair but Eddie Kingston grabs it and slips out of the ring with it. Eddie Kingston thinks about throwing the chair at Kingston but instead puts it down and motions for Chris Hero to turn around. Chris Hero does and Abyss hits him with a right hand, another, and a third. Abyss Irish whips Hero into the corner with the chain in it and goes for the splash but Hero moves out of the way. Hero hits Abyss with a DDT out of desperation. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Abyss gets the shoulder up. Hero back up and wraps the chain around his arm and elbow. He’s waiting on Abyss to get up. Abyss slowly gets back to his feet. Hero spins around and nails Abyss with the roaring elbow with the chain wrapped around his arm. Chris Hero takes the chain off and uses it to hook Abyss legs for the pin 1…2…3!

The Bell rings again to signal the end of the match

Winner: Chris Hero

Jack Stone: It took a steel chair and a steel chain but Chris Hero manages to qualify for Lonely at the Top.

Chris Hero celebrates in the ring as Eddie Kingston looks on pissed from the stage.

-----------End of Show----------​

Next Week

Lonely at the top Qualifying match
BJ Whitmer vs. Roderick Strong

Lonely at the top Qualifying Match
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Chuck Taylor

Steve Corino returns

And more!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Chris Hero vs Abyss. Wasn't predicting Abyss to take on Hero, and it was a wild match. It was nice to see Hero win, and he should be Kingston's opponent at the next PPV. Pondo vs Jacobs was brutal, and having a barbed wire match as the opener of a regular TV Show was a concept you pulled off well.

WM - N/A

BP - Chris Hero's. THere weren't that many promos on the show, but this one was good. It got Chris Hero's obnoxious attitude over.

WP - N/A

AC - Another good show here, and lots of unexpected things happened this week, which is always a nice change of pace.

BJ Whitmer vs. Roderick Strong

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Chuck Taylor - Yell at little kids for a draw.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I am going with Abyss vs Chris Hero. Big shocker with the selection. I really wasn't expecting this, and now I am curious if Abyss will stay in CTW or if it was a one time thing. The Barbwired Match was also amazing, and a good opener to say the least.

WM: None

BP: Chris Hero's. It put him over as a big arrogant prick, even though he was technically in a face position with not knowing his opponent. I liked it a lot.

WP: The El Generico/Sexxy Eddy and Human Tornado. I am not really familiar with them but still it felt a little awkward.

AC: Good show. I really wasn't expecting Abyss to appear and it was a good choice, and he isn't as industrialized as other workers, so it keeps the indy style of your show, Good work, I will be reviewing

Reaction score
Best Match: Steen vs Low Ki - I personally liked this match the most because of the two competitors and how it was written. It actually reminds me of the match of Danielson and Steen on Eye of The Storm where Steen picked the leg to work on and finished off with the sharpshooter. The main event and the opener are also close but I honestly loved this match more.

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: Chris Hero Promo - It really was in character and I could really hear Chris Hero in this promo. A nice way to hype the main event making you wonder who it exactly is Hero is facing.

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional: Great work with this one man. Much like PRIDE, I enjoy reading you're shows. Mainly because of the roster and how you book it. Very indy feel. I loved the matches. It really was a tough choice choosing which one was the best but after reading the whole show, I really enjoyed the Steen vs Low Ki match most. Maybe its cause I'm a big fan of Mr.Wrestling but still I really enjoyed the other matches. From top to bottom the show was great. I love you're shows and will be reviewing you're future ones.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Open Interview with CTW President Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos to host an open interview
You have questions? He has answers. For the first time, the mysterious one known as Mr. Chaos will be hosting an open interview. You will have until Tuesday May 13th to get your questions in. Then on Wednesday all your questions will be answered. No topic is off limits. No punches will be pulled. And no script will be used.

The Rated R CMStar

Has CTW reached an agreement with Abyss for a permanent stay in the company?

How do you plan to be big league without any big names in your roster?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Chaos TV

Episode 3

The Opening Pyrotechnics display for Chaos TV is seen as the camera moves around the arena showing different fans cheering and holding up signs.

[marquee]CTW! CTW! CTW! CTW![/marquee]

Jack Stone: Welcome to Chaos TV. I’m Jack Stone alongside Matt Washington and can you believe what we saw last week in our main event?

Matt Washington: I still can’t get over it. Mr. Chaos was able to go out and get the Monster Abyss to be the mystery opponent of Chris Hero.

Jack Stone: Fans have been bombarding us with emails wanting to know if Abyss will be coming back. Mr. Chaos has been in negotiations with TNA President Dixie Carter. Rest assured if Mr. Chaos can negotiate a deal with Dixie you will see Abyss back in CTW.

Matt Washington: I’d like to see him compete in the Chaos Cup.

Jack Stone: You and me both.

Steve Corino’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring with a microphone to a huge reception.

Jack Stone: Steve Corino returns to CTW after a successful tour of the West Coast.

Steve Corino enters the ring and begins to speak.

Steve Corino: It’s sure is great to be back here in Indianapolis, Indiana. *Crowd Cheers* I know I’ve been away for a while but I have come out here to say I am here to stay. *Crowd Cheers* Now I know I wasn’t here last week but I did watch it on G4. As I was watching I saw something that outright shocked me. No, I’m not talking about the Monster Abyss. *Crowd Cheers Loudly* I am talking about the hardcore match between Madman Pondo and Jimmy Jacobs. This match was the most barbaric, disgusting match I have ever witnessed. Everyone who enjoyed that match should be ashamed of themselves. *Crowd Boos* Hardcore wrestling is barbaric. There is no place in wrestling for that garbage. *Crowd Boos* Hardcore wrestling is garbage and so are the people that participate in it. Now...

Ian Rotten’s music plays and he comes out on the stage with a microphone.

Ian Rotten: You know it’s kind of interesting you talk about Hardcore wrestling having no place in wrestling since it was a hardcore promotion that made you a household name. *Crowd cheers*

Steve Corino: Even if I hadn’t worked for ECW I still would have been a household name. Every promotion wants to book the King of Old School because they know that I represent tradition and values. *Crowd Boos* besides you wouldn’t even know how to wrestle a match without hardcore weapons if your life depended on it.

Ian Rotten: Are you kidding? I could wrestle circles around you. No hardcore weapons involved.

Steve Corino: Why don’t you prove it by facing me in a standard wrestling match tonight? No weapons, disqualifications strictly enforced.

Ian Rotten: That’s fine with me. It’ll be my pleasure making you eat your words.

Ian Rotten and Steve Corino stare at each other.

-----------Commercial-----------

Jack Stone: We’re back at CTW Chaos TV and Steve Corino laid down the challenge and Ian Rotten accepted it. That match will happen later but first it’s time to send it to the ring for the first match.

Jimmy Jacobs' music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Lonely at the Top Qualifying match. Introducing first from Grand Rapids, Michigan weighing in at 173 pounds Jimmy Jacobs.

Chuck Taylor’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Raccoon City, Kentucky weighing in at 185 pounds Chuck Taylor.

Matt Washington: Chuck Taylor set to square off against Jimmy Jacobs with the winner moving on to the Lonely at the Top match.

Chuck Taylor vs. Jimmy Jacobs

The bell rings

Jimmy Jacobs and Chuck Taylor meet in the middle of the ring with a lock up. Jimmy Jacobs gets a headlock on Taylor. Taylor backs into the ropes and pushes Jacobs off, Jacobs bounces off and shoulder tackles Taylor to the mat. Jacobs bounces off the ropes, Taylor with the dropdown, Jacobs bounces off the other ropes, leapfrog by Taylor, Jacobs bounces off the ropes again and Taylor catches him coming off with an arm drag. Jacobs back up and Taylor catches him with another arm drag. Jacobs back up and Taylor hits him with a dropkick knocking him out of the ring. Taylor cooking on all cylinders here as the crowd is firmly on his side. Jacobs finally climbs back in the ring. Taylor meets him with a kick to the midsection, he snapmares him over bounces off the ropes and dropkicks him in the back. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs kicks out. Taylor pulls Jacobs back up, chops him in the chest and takes him over with the vertical suplex. Taylor back up and points at the heart of Jacobs and signals for the elbow drop. Taylor yells out “Here it comes” and drops the elbow but Jacobs moves out of the way and Taylor hits the mat. Taylor back up and Jacobs delivers a dropkick sending him out of the ring. Taylor gets up near the guardrail and throws a half swing at a two year old and yells at it. Taylor proceeds to walk around the ringside area yelling at kids making 4 cry and 3 crap their pants. Taylor finally gets back in the ring, Jacobs goes to attack but Taylor counters with a shoulder into the midsection. Taylor with chops to the chest. Taylor Irish whips Jacobs into the ropes and catches him coming off with a spinning heel kick. Hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs kicks out.

Chuck Taylor back to his feet and pulls Jimmy Jacobs back up but Jimmy rakes the eyes. He pulls Taylor over to the turnbuckle and slams his head into it. He puts Taylor in the corner and starts kicking him in the midsection repeatedly knocking him down into the corner and starts putting the boots to him. Jacobs finally lets up as the crowd boos him loudly. Jacobs lifts Taylor out of the corner and hits the snap suplex, floats over into the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor Kicks out. Jacobs back to his feet, pulls Taylor back up, Irish whips him into the ropes, bounces off the opposite rope and hits the Berserker Boot knocking Taylor down. Jacobs goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor kicks out. Jacobs back to his feet waiting on Taylor. Taylor slowly getting up. Jacobs greets Taylor with chops to the chest, grabs him by the head and pulls him over to the middle rope and uses it combined with his knee to choke Taylor. Jacobs climbs to the top rope and goes for the guillotine leg drop but Taylor moves of out the way and Jacobs crashes ass first on the ring apron before crashing to the floor. Taylor slowly starts recovering and getting back up. Jacobs slowly getting back in the ring and Taylor meets him with an elbow across the back. Taylor pulls Jacobs up and chops him in the chest a few times. Taylor snapmares Jacobs over and kicks him hard in the back. Taylor follows up with a hard kick to the chest and finishes with a knee drop. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs kicks out. Taylor pulls Jacobs back up, signals for the Awful Waffle, and lifts Jacobs up but Jacobs flips out of it. Elbow to the back of the head, grabs Taylor, runs up the corner turnbuckles and hits the contra code, he hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor gets the shoulder up!

Jacobs waiting on Taylor to get back up. Taylor slowly gets back to his feet, his back to Jacobs. Taylor slowly turns around right into a spear from Jacobs. Hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor gets the shoulder up at two and 7/8ths! Jacobs can’t believe it. Jacobs pulls Taylor back to his feet and chops him against the ropes. He goes for the Irish whip but Taylor reverses it, puts his foot against the head of Jacobs and drops down with the sole food. Taylor back up and bulldogs Jacobs into his knee. Taylor goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs gets the shoulder up. Taylor starts lifting Jacobs up but Jacobs surprises him with a throat shot. Jacobs hooks Taylor and uses the ropes to unleash a wicked Tornado DDT! Jacobs goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor gets the shoulder up! Jacobs slowly getting back up. He’s waiting on Taylor to get up. Jacobs tries for the Contra Code but Taylor blocks it and goes for the Awful Waffle but Jacobs reverses out of it and pushes Taylor into the turnbuckles. Jacobs with the rollup, has a hold of the tights 1…2…3! Jimmy Jacobs has earned a spot in the Lonely at the Top match.

The Bell rings to signal the end of the match

Winner: Jimmy Jacobs

-----------Commercial----------------

Jack Stone: We’re back here on Chaos TV and Jimmy Jacobs just became the fourth person to qualify for Lonely at the Top.

Matt Washington: And later on tonight we’ll see number five join.

Jack Stone: That’s later on in the main event but first it’s time for the enforcement match between Ian Rotten and Steve Corino.

Steve Corino’s music plays and he comes out to a loud chorus of boos.

Ian Rotten’s music plays and he comes out to a loud chorus of cheers.

Jack Stone: I understand there will be in ring introductions after both men have entered along with an explanation of the rules.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is the enforcement match. In this match all rules will be strictly enforced. No eye gouging, crotch shots, biting, choking, and no punching. If anything against the rules is witnessed the individual will be automatically disqualified. Now introducing first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 242 pounds, the King of Old School Steve Corino. And his opponent from Louisville, Kentucky weighing in at 240 pounds, Ian Rotten.

Enforcement Match

Steve Corino vs. Ian Rotten

The bell rings

Steve Corino and Ian Rotten circle each other in the center of the ring. They lock up. Corino gets the arm and twists it. Ian Rotten rolls out of it and counters with an arm wringer of his own. Ian goes behind with the hammer lock, leg trip, floats over into the headlock, Ian pulls him up and takes him over with the headlock takedown and rubs his head and gets up quickly as Corino gets up angrily. Both men lock up again. Corino grabs the headlock. Ian counters with an overhead wristlock and takes Corino to the mat. Corino rolls out of it and grabs the headlock again. Ian backs against the ropes and pushes Corino off. Corino runs off the ropes and charges at Ian who shoulder blocks him down. Ian bounces off the ropes, Corino with the dropdown, which Ian steps over and immediately turns around and arm drags Corino as soon as he pops up. Corino up and Ian hits him with another arm drag. Corino quickly up and Ian moves in but Corino bails out to the arena floor.

Jack Stone: Ian Rotten looking impressive so far in the match.

Matt Washington: Yeah he’s matching Corino move for move.

Corino finally gets back in the ring. Corino slowly moves in for the lock up. Ian slowly backs Corino into the corner. The referee steps in between them to separate them and Corino catches Ian with the fist. Corino shows the referee he “did” it with the open palm as the crowd boos loudly. Corino with a palm strike and Corino takes Ian over with the vertical suplex. Hooks the leg 1…2…Ian gets the shoulder up. Corino pulls Ian back to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes and catches him coming off with the back elbow smash. Corino pulls Ian back up and drops him with the neckbreaker. Hooks the leg 1…2…Ian gets the shoulder up. Corino goes for the cover again, hooks the leg 1…2…Ian gets the shoulder up again. Corino gets back up waits on Ian to get back up. Ian slowly getting up and Corino pulls him up the rest of the way and snapmares him over and locks in the Cobra Clutch. The referee asking Ian if he wants to tap out. Ian shakes his head no. Corino cranks on the hold. Ian starts fading. The referee raises Ian’s arm once and it falls to the ground…1…the referee raises Ian’s arm again and again it falls to the ground…2…the referee raises Ian’s arm again and it starts to fall but Ian stops it just before hitting the ground and starts fighting back. Ian slowly starts separating the hands and getting up to one knee. Ian with an elbow to the gut. And another, and third finally breaking the hold. Ian runs off the ropes, Corino with the lariat but Ian ducks, grabs Corino and drills him with the Sambo Suplex! Both men down on the mat. The crowd is on it’s feet.

The referee begins his count. 1…2…3…4…5…both men moving a little…6…Ian slowly getting up...7…Corino slowly getting up…8…Ian back to his feet…9…Corino back to his feet and Corino goes for the overhand chop but Ian blocks it and answers with a knife edge chop, a second one, a third one, Ian unloading with chops on the chest of Corino. Ian Irish whips Corino into the ropes and catches him coming off with a back body drop. Corino back up and Ian arm drags him to the mat. Corino back up and Ian catches him with a hip toss. Corino back up and charges at Ian who chops him hard knocking him down. Corino back to his feet and Ian delivers a knee to the midsection and lifts Corino up and drops him with the brainbuster. Hooks the leg, 1…2…Corino gets the shoulder up. Bryan Danielson has come out here. Ian Irish whips Corino into the corner and charges but Corino moves out of the way. Bryan Danielson distracting the referee by acting like he’s gonna get in the ring which allows Corino to grab a pair of brass knuckles out of his tights and knock Ian out. Corino puts the knuckles back in the tights and covers Ian Rotten 1…2…3! Corino steals the victory as Bryan Danielson slips in the ring and shakes hands with Corino.

The bell rings to signal the end of the match

Winner: Steve Corino

Jack Stone: I can’t believe this. Steve Corino had to cheat in the match he challenged Ian to.

Matt Washington: And apparently he’s not alone in his anti-hardcore crusade. Bryan Danielson appears to be on his side.

Jack Stone: Let’s send it to Alex Hoffman who’s standing by with the Tag Team champions.

Backstage, Alex is with Kevin Steen and El Generico. El Generico is dressed in a pimp suit, top hat, pimp cane and has a pimp cup in his hand.

Alex Hoffman: I’m here with the Chaos Theory Wrestling Tag Team Champions and guys what are your thoughts heading into Lonely at the Top knowing you have to face the powerhouse duo of Deranged and Brain Damage.

Kevin Steen: You know no one expected us to walk out of Hypothesis with the belts but here we stand. Me and Generico are all about defying the odds, laughing in the face of critics, and proving people wrong. Right Generico?

El Generico: Ole, bitch.

Kevin Steen: What the hell? Anyway, it doesn’t matter who we step in the ring because the outcome is always gonna be the same. Our opponents staring at the lights for the three count.

El Generico: Ole, mother*bleep*er.

Kevin Steen: Dude, shut up. You’re gonna get us kicked off the air.

----------Commmercial------------

Last Man Standing by Jon Bon Jovi plays as a graphic for Lonely at the Top is seen.

Jack Stone: Last Man Standing, the official theme song of Lonely at the Top. Lonely at the Top comes to you live Sunday, May 18.

Matt Washington: Only two spots remain in the main event. We know one of them is going to either BJ Whitmer or Roderick Strong. Jack, who should compete for the final spot?

Jack Stone: You know it’s hard to say. Certainly Homicide deserves to be in there after beating Chris Hero on the premiere episode of Chaos TV. And of course you can’t count out Madman Pondo who survived a brutal four corners of torture match to win the CTW Chaos title and a Barbwire ropes/thumbtacks insanity match with Jimmy Jacobs to retain the title. It is really difficult to choose just two people.

Matt Washington: I’ll say. And Mr. Chaos agrees because next week will be a last chance battle royal for the final spot in the Lonely at the Top match. And Mr. Chaos has also made two very special singles matches featuring the wrestlers already in the match. Jimmy Jacobs will take on Super Dragon and Chris Hero will take on the winner of BJ Whitmer and Roderick Strong with CTW Heavyweight Champion Eddie Kingston as the special guest referee.

Jack Stone: Incredible. In the mean time it’s time for the next match.

Sabian’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos.

Jack Stone: Sabian on his way out here for singles action.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 165 pounds he is the “Black Jesus” Sabian.

Mike Quackenbush’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

LanceMcEntyre: And his opponent from West Lawn, Pennsylvania weighing in at 191 pounds Mike Quackenbush.

Matt Washington: Sabian set to take on Mike Quackenbush here.

Mike Quackenbush vs. Sabian

The bell rings

Sabian jump starts the match by attacking Quackenbush and backing him into the corner. He goes for the big shot but Quackenbush moves out of the way and lays in with elbows. Quackenbush Irish whips Sabian across the ring and catches him staggering out with the back body drop. Sabian back up and Quackenbush dropkicks him sending him out of the ring. Sabian getting up on the outside. Quackenbush bounces off the ropes and charges at Sabian with the suicide dive taking both men down. Quackenbush slowly gets up and grabs Sabian and tosses him back in the ring. Quackenbush follows suit and delivers a chop to Sabian’s chest. Quackenbush with a kick to the midsection. Runs towards the ropes, bounces off and tries for the Headscissors takedown but Sabian counters with a sitout facebuster. Sabian rolls Quackenbush over for the pin, has the leg hooked 1…2…Quackenbush kicks out.

Sabian back up and pulls Quackenbush to his feet, Sabian with a kick to the midsection doubling Quackenbush over, Sabian follows up with a European Uppercut. Snapmares Quackenbush over, steps over, runs off the ropes and delivers a dropkick to the face. Hooks the leg 1…2…Quackenbush gets the shoulder up. Sabian back to his feet. Quackenbush slowly getting back up. He’s almost back up when Sabian grabs him and delivers an elbow strike. Sabian Irish whips Quackenbush into the ropes attempts the Kawada kick but Quackenbush ducks under, Springs off the ropes and catches Sabian with a Tornado DDT. Quackenbush goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Sabian gets the shoulder up! Quackenbush slowly getting back to his feet. Quackenbush pulling Sabian up but Sabian rakes the eyes. Sabian grabs Quackenbush and pulls him over to the corner and slams his head into the turnbuckle. Sabian with chops to the chest, Sabian Irish whips Quackenbush out of the corner but Quackenbush tries to reverse it but Sabian counter-reverses and Northern Lights Suplexes Quackenbush into the corner sending Quackenbush crashing down on his neck and shoulders.

Sabian slowly recovering and getting up. He goes for the cover on Quackenbush 1…2…Quackenbush with the foot on the ropes. Sabian slowly gets back up. Sabian pulls Quackenbush back to his feet. He sets him up for the Brainbuster but Quackenbush slips behind, elbow to the back of the head. Lifts Sabian up on his back and drops him with the Black Tornado Slams. Rotates over into the pin 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Quackenbush on his knees signaling for the Quackendriver. Quackenbush back to his feet waiting on Sabian. Sabian very slowly getting up, his back to Quackenbush. Sabian turns around and Quackenbush kicks him in the gut. He lifts him up for the Quackendriver II but Sabian slips out of it and delivers a lungblower to Quackenbush. He climbs to the top rope, calls for the 360 double stomp. Nate Webb jumps in from the crowd and pushes Sabian off sending him crashing to the mat. Quackenbush slowly recovers. Sabian back to his feet and Quackenbush delivers a kick to the midsection and lifts Sabian up, crosses the legs, and drops him with the Quackendriver II. Hooks the leg 1…2…3! Nate Webb costs Sabian the match here tonight.

The bell rings to signal the end of the match.

Winner: Mike Quackenbush

Jack Stone: Nate Webb cost Sabian the match here on Chaos TV. Those two will go to war at Lonely at the Top. Also just signed for Lonely at the top Steve Corino and Bryan Danielson will take on the team of Ian Rotten and Corporal Robinson.

Matt Washington: Nice, Ian Rotten will be looking for revenge after what happened tonight.

Chris Hero is backstage, alone.

Chris Hero: No one expected me to make it through the match with Abyss, but here I am. The only true contender to the Heavyweight Title. Did Super Dragon single handedly obtain 4 falls in one match? No. I did. The only reason I’m not standing here champion is because of one person. Eddie Kingston is gonna learn the hard way to stay out of my ring.

------------Commercial-----------

Jack Stone: We’re back on Chaos TV. Chris Hero with harsh words for the champion. I don’t know what it’s gonna take for their issues to be settled.

Matt Washington: A lot. That’s what it’s gonna take to settle their issues.

Jack Stone: Well in any event Alex Hoffman is standing by with the CTW Heavyweight Champion.

Alex Hoffman: I’m here with CTW Heavyweight Champion Eddie Kingston. Eddie Kingston how do you respond to what we just heard from Chris Hero.

Eddie Kingston: You know it’s no secret how I feel about Chris Hero. I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire. However I would like to congratulate Chris Hero for beating Abyss. All it took was two chair shots and a chain shot. But you still got the win. Congratulations. That’s the good news, now the bad news. At Lonely at the Top I’m going to use you as a human crash test dummy. First I’m…

Jimmy Jacobs comes out of nowhere and blindsides Eddie Kingston knocking him down. He climbs on top and starts raining down blows as Chris Hero looks on shouting out orders.

Chris Hero: Beat him Jimmy kick his ass. Yeah Mr. Chaos said I couldn’t lay a hand on you. He never said anything about someone else.

Jimmy Jacobs grabs a nearby cable and starts choking Eddie Kingston with it. Jimmy Jacobs finally releases the hold and he and Chris Hero walk away as the camera fades out on Eddie Kingston laying motionless on the backstage floor.

------------Commercial---------------

Jack Stone: Chris Hero has Jimmy Jacobs do his dirty work for him.

Matt Washington: Chris Hero couldn’t touch Eddie Kingston so he made Jimmy Jacobs do it.

Jack Stone: Well in any event let’s take you back to last week and the attack of BJ Whitmer by Roderick Strong.

Video is shown of Roderick Strong attacking BJ Whitmer’s back with a steel chair.

Matt Washington: BJ Whitmer has gotta still be feeling the effects from that.

Jack Stone: Well he’d better get better soon because his match is next.
Roderick Strong’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring to a very loud chorus of boos.

Jack Stone: Roderick Strong not getting a warm reception here tonight.

Matt Washington: I don’t think that bothers him. His mind is on winning a spot in the title match.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is a Lonely at the Top Qualifying Match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Tampa, Florida weighing in at 212 Pounds Roderick Strong.

Roderick Strong gets in the ring and poses to the crowd who boos him loudly.

BJ Whitmer’s music plays for over a minute but no one comes out. Roderick looks on in the ring as the music stops.

Jack Stone: I wonder where BJ Whitmer is. Surely he wouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to compete for a spot in a title match.

Roderick Strong grabs a microphone.

Roderick Strong: Ok if BJ Whitmer’s not going to come out here I say we go ahead and count him out and award the match to me. Start the count. NOW!

BJThe referee looks conflicted but realizes he has no choice and starts the 10 count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…still no sign of BJ…7…8…still nothing…9…BJ Whitmer comes out of the crowd and jumps Roderick from behind taking him down to the mat as the referee rings the bell to start the match.

Roderick Strong vs. BJ Whitmer

BJ Whitmer continues the assault on Roderick Strong with a mount and raining down punches. BJ gets back to his feet fired up and Roderick Strong gets up and BJ grabs him and slams his head into the turnbuckle repeatedly 1…2…3…4…5…6…7...8...9…10! Roderick dazed as BJ backs off and charges at Roderick with the clothesline taking both men out of the ring to the floor. BJ gets on Roderick and starts clubbing him in the back with forearms. BJ lifts Roderick back to his feet and delivers a vertical suplex on the outside mat. Roderick favoring his back now as BJ gets back to his feet and starts kicking and stomping at Roderick. BJ Whitmer pulls Roderick back to his feet and throws him back in the ring. BJ climbs back in the ring and covers Roderick Strong. 1…2…Roderick kicks out. BJ gets up to his feet and waits on Roderick Strong to get up. Roderick gets up slowly and BJ bounces off the ropes and levels him with a running kick to the face knocking him back down. BJ goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Roderick gets the shoulder up.

BJ gets back up to his feet, sits Roderick Strong up and delivers a wickedly stiff kick to the back. He pulls Roderick Strong up the rest of the way and backs him into the ropes with elbow strikes and starts pounding on Roderick with elbows and chops with Roderick Strong trapped against the ropes. BJ finally stops and pulls Roderick off the ropes and sets him up for a suplex but instead drops him stomach first on the top rope. Roderick Strong hanging on the top rope as BJ grabs his head and drops him with the spike DDT! BJ Whitmer quickly goes for the cover 1…2…Roderick gets the foot on the rope to break the count. BJ gets up slowly and waits on Roderick Strong to get back up. Roderick Strong favoring his head and neck as he tries to regain his composure and get back up to his feet. Roderick gets up with his back to Whitmer. BJ turns Roderick around and chops him hard in the chest, he does it a second time, a third, a fourth, a fifth, a sixth, a seventh time and Roderick Strong’s chest is beet red as BJ continues chopping him in the middle of the ring. BJ bounces off the ropes and delivers a huge elbow to the side of the head. BJ signals for one more and bounces off the ropes and charges at Roderick Strong but this time Roderick Strong catches him and delivers a desperation Uranage Backbreaker to Whitmer aggravating his already injured back.

Matt Washington: Roderick Strong with a desperation backbreaker to BJ Whitmer. Both men down in the middle of the ring.

Jack Stone: Who will win the intense battle? We’ll find out when we come back.

--------------Commercial------------

Back from break. Roderick Strong has been working over the back of BJ Whitmer throughout the break. Roderick Strong Irish whips BJ Whitmer hard into the corner turnbuckles and BJ crashes hard and quickly hits the mat favoring his back. Roderick Strong pulls BJ back up and hooks him for the vertical suplex and takes him over with the suplex. Roderick Strong goes for the cover. 1…2…BJ Whitmer kicks out. Roderick Strong again goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…BJ Whitmer gets the shoulder up. Roderick Strong goes for the cover a third time, hooks the leg 1…2…BJ Whitmer gets the shoulder up again. Roderick Strong starts punching BJ on the mat. Roderick Strong turns BJ Whitmer over and drops the knee on the back. He gets back to his feet and waits on BJ to get up. BJ very slowly trying to get up. Roderick Strong grabs BJ Whitmer and starts pulling him up but BJ catches him with a shoulder into the gut, BJ with punches from one knee. BJ back to his feet and delivers a right hand to Roderick Strong, and another. BJ bounces off the ropes and charges but Roderick turns him inside out with a multi-spin tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Roderick goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…BJ gets the shoulder up.

Roderick Strong kicks BJ Whitmer out of the ring to the floor and follows him out. Roderick Strong grabs BJ Whitmer and slams him back first into the guardrail. BJ Whitmer in a lot of pain as Roderick strong grabs him and slams him into the ring apron back first. Roderick Strong picks BJ up and tosses him back in the ring. Roderick Strong climbs back in the ring and covers BJ Whitmer, hooks the leg 1…2…BJ gets the shoulder up! Roderick Strong climbs to the top rope and waits on BJ Whitmer to get back up. BJ slowly getting back to his feet. Roderick waiting. BJ gets a burst of energy and runs to the top rope and takes Roderick Strong over with the exploder suplex out of nowhere!

[marquee]CTW! CTW! CTW! CTW![/marquee]

Jack Stone: BJ Whitmer returns from the dead and delivers the exploder suplex off the top rope.

Matt Washington: This is an awesome match. I’d kinda hate to see it end.

Both men are down in the ring. The referee starts the 10 count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…both men are back to their feet and Roderick Strong goes for the right hand but BJ blocks it and delivers a right of his own. Roderick Strong goes for the right again but BJ blocks it and delivers another right hand. BJ Whitmer delivers another right hand, and a fourth, and a fifth. BJ backs Roderick into the corner with chops and elbows. BJ Irish whips Roderick out of the corner but Roderick reverses it but BJ counters with a kick to the midsection. He hooks Roderick Strong, runs up the corner, springs off and unleashes a tornado DDT spiking Roderick Strong. BJ goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Roderick gets the shoulder up! BJ slowly gets up, still favoring his back. He calls for the Adrenaline Spike. Roderick Strong slowly getting up. BJ kicks him in the midsection and tries picking him up for the Adrenaline Spike but drops him and grabs his back. Roderick Strong kicks BJ Whitmer in the midsection and hooks him in the double underhook, lifts him up and drops him with the Gibson Driver. Has the pin 1…2…BJ Whitmer gets the shoulder up. The crowd can’t believe it. Roderick Strong can’t believe it. He gets back to his feet and waits on BJ Whitmer to get up. BJ Whitmer very slowly gets back to his feet. Roderick Strong pulls him up the rest of the way and delivers a kick to the midsection. He lifts him up in the fireman’s carry but BJ Whitmer counters out of it and hits Roderick Strong with a reverse DDT. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Roderick gets the shoulder up. BJ Whitmer can’t believe it.

BJ Whitmer slowly getting back to his feet. He’s catching his breath trying to recover while waiting on Roderick Strong to get up. Roderick Strong gets up with his back to BJ Whitmer. Roderick Strong slowly turns around and is greeted by BJ Whitmer with a kick to the midsection. BJ places Roderick’s head between his legs and signals for the cradle piledriver but Roderick Strong counters by taking BJ off his feet and locking in the Strong Hold. BJ Whitmer screaming in pain as Roderick leans back on the move. BJ starts clawing his way to the ropes. He gets closer and closer, he can almost reach the ropes. He makes a last ditch lunge and gets a hold of the ropes forcing Roderick to break the hold. Roderick Strong releases the hold and jumps out of the ring and grabs a steel chair and tosses it in the ring. He grabs another steel chair and tosses it in the ring. He climbs in the ring, grabs one of the steel chairs and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He grabs the other steel chair and sets it up with the back against the other steel chairs back so the two chairs are back to back to each other. Roderick Strong slaps his knee to signal for the backbreaker and points at the steel chairs. BJ slowly getting back to his feet and Roderick grabs him and lifts him up for the backbreaker but BJ flips behind out of it and elbows Roderick Strong in the back of the head. BJ lifts Roderick Strong up and delivers a backbreaker on the steel chairs!

[marquee]HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT![/marquee]

Roderick Strong drops to the mat in pain and BJ hooks the leg for the pin 1…2…3! BJ Whitmer has won a spot in the Lonely at the Top match.

Winner: BJ Whitmer

BJ Whitmer is celebrating in the ring when he’s attacked from behind by Jimmy Jacobs and Chris Hero. Jimmy Jacobs and Chris Hero assault BJ Whitmer.

Jack Stone: BJ Whitmer getting viciously assaulted by Jimmy Jacobs and Chris Hero after going through a war with Roderick Strong.

Jimmy Jacobs pulls BJ Whitmer back to his feet and holds him for Chris Hero but Eddie Kingston runs down to the ring and immediately goes after Jimmy Jacobs. Chris Hero bails out of the ring and starts backing up the aisle when Super Dragon comes up from behind, grabs him by the hair and throws him in the ring. Super Dragon climbs in the ring and lays into Chris Hero. Eddie Kingston delivers a wicked spinning Backfist to Jimmy Jacobs knocking him out of the ring. BJ Whitmer back to his feet and joins Super Dragon in attacking Chris Hero. Eddie Kingston calls for BJ and Super Dragon to toss him out of the ring. BJ and Super Dragon both lift Chris Hero high above their heads and toss him over the top rope onto Jimmy Jacobs. BJ, Eddie, and Super Dragon celebrate in the ring.

Matt Washington: Eddie Kingston, BJ Whitmer, and Super Dragon with a showing of solidarity here tonight. What an incredible night. And what an awesome match between BJ Whitmer and Roderick Strong.

Jack Stone: Who will be the final competitor? The road to Lonely at the Top makes its final stop next week. Good night.

------------End of Show----------

Next Week

Last Chance Battle Royal-Winner gets the sixth and final spot in the Lonely at the Top match

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Super Dragon

BJ Whitmer vs. Chris Hero with Special Guest Referee Eddie Kingston

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Whitmer vs R. Strong was really well written, a nice match that turned into a great brawl. The aftermath was nice with Jacobs, Hero, Kingston, and Super Dragon.

WM - None.

BP - Steve Corino's opening was well written with him talking down on garbage style wrestling, then setting up a match with Ian ROtten.

WP - El Generico, with an edge, it was OK.

AC - ANother good show, Lonely at the Top Match is shaping to be good. The next show looks pretty good. Everything is going nicely, and that's the way it should be. Good Job.

Qwake

BM: The opener was a great match to me because I relly like Jimmy Jacobs but the M/E was the best match of the night, it was a good length and just very well written.

WM: N/A they were all pretty good.

BP: I would have to go with Stevie Carino promo at the start

WP: I really don't no tbh, but yes as HFH said probably El Generico/steen/alex promo...

AF: Well it was a good show, I really enjoy reading your matches and your promo's are okay, If you get those a little bit better you will be an even greater booker, keep it up!!! 6.5/10

CP: Check out TNE and drop a review off if you like :)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Exclusive Interview with Mr. Chaos​

I'm here with the president of Chaos Theory Wrestling Mr. Chaos. Mr. Chaos Thanks for joining me.

Mr. Chaos: My pleasure. Thanks for having me.

Well we have a lot to get to so let's get to the first question. It's a question that I think is on alot of people's minds.

Q: Has CTW reached an agreement with Abyss for a permanent stay in the company?

Mr. Chaos: As of right now I'm still in negotiations with Dixie Carter about possibly working out some sort of deal. I'd love to have him come back in July for the Chaos Cup and possibly some other dates in the future.

Q: Who were your favorite wrestlers to watch growing up?

Mr. Chaos: Oh there were so many. I'd be lying if I didn't say Hogan, although I was more of a fan of Jim Crockett Promotions. People like Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Greg Valentine, and Harley Race.

Q: What are your thoughts on the current state of the wrestling business?

Mr. Chaos: I'm not going to lie-I think it's in a slump. The WWE's only major competition is TNA and they're still years away from being on the level WWE is. Both shows have their good points and bad points. One of TNA's good points is they can put on incredible matches and feuds. However that sometimes takes a backseat to overbooking, Blue gimmick matches, and just dumb booking decisions in general. Take Sacrifice this past Sunday for example. 2/3rds of the card was dedicated to that stupid Egotistical 8 Tag Team tournament. Almost half of the matches were less than five minutes. I'm not going to spend 30 bucks to watch a payperview that has several five minute matches on it. Now on to WWE they're good points are they are still considered the pinnacle of wrestling. Every wrestler’s ultimate goal is to sign a contract with WWE. That can be a blessing and a curse because a lot of times when a wrestler signs with WWE they’re so badly misused. Take Ultimo Dragon for example. One of the greatest cruiserweights ever. WWE signs him and completely buries him and misuses him. Another problem is whenever someone messes up a move WWE completely bans the move so we end up with matches that are completely watered down and safe. These are professionals who have been doing this for a few years. How is it that a wrestler on the Indy scene with less than two years experience can go out and deliver or receive a twisting fisherman’s piledriver off the top rope and he or his opponent walk away unharmed but yet a WWE wrestler with over ten years experience can take an arm drag and end up injured?

I wonder that sometimes myself. Now on the flipside. What is your opinion on the Independent Scene?

Mr. Chaos: I think it’s amazing the sheer amount of talent and good promotions out there. Everything from PWG on the West Coast to ROH on the East Coast and IWA-MS in the Midwest. There truly is something for everyone.

Which wrestlers on the Independent Scene would you like to see compete in CTW?

Mr. Chaos: There are way too many to name. I'd love to bring in Nigel McGuiness, Claudio Castagnoli, Austin Aries, Brent Albright, the Briscoes, the list is endless. I also want to try and get PAC from Great Britain and KENTA or Takeshi Morishima from Japan.

Q: How do you plan to be big league without any big names in your roster?

Mr. Chaos: Well our plan is to use our talent to expand into other markets in North America, with the ultimate goal being by the time we’ve established ourselves in more expanded markets our talent will be more easily recognizable. Also we plan on always continually pushing the envelope as far as what talent can do in the ring and not limited the performers. But the one thing we strive to do is to always bring our fans the most incredible action.

Well that about wraps it up. Any parting words?

Don't forget Lonely at the Top this Sunday May 18th and as always check out Chaos TV Tuesday nights at 9 only on G4.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Nice little interview segment previewing what's next for CTW. Those new stars mentioned should be good, PAC would be a good flier with the Light Hvwght Title.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Chaos TV

Episode 4

No opening pyrotechnics display tonight as the entire ring is full of competitors. Mr. Chaos is standing on the stage with a microphone.

Mr. Chaos: Welcome to Chaos TV. We are just one week away from Lonely at the Top. Only one spot remains open for the Lonely at the Top match. The superstars you see in the ring are all going to be competing in a battle royal to determine the sixth and final entrant. And that match starts…NOW!

Last Chance Battle Royal

The bell rings

Delirious goes crazy and runs right into Brain Damage who tosses him over the top rope. Everyone brawling now. Roderick Strong slips out of the ring unnoticed. Brain Damage and Deranged are on the same page and they immediately toss out Mike Quackenbush. Ian Rotten pairs off with Bryan Danielson. Nate Webb goes after Brain Damage who punches him hard and tosses him out of the ring. Brain Damage and Deranged catch Sabian, lift them over their heads and toss him onto Nate Webb. Steve Corino going after Madman Pondo. Madman Pondo backs Corino into the ropes with chops. Madman Pondo backs off and charges at Corino who low bridges him over the top rope. Ian Rotten takes Bryan Danielson down to the mat and starts choking him. Brain Damage and Deranged double teaming Vortekz. Drake Younger tries running in to help his partner but Brain Damage clotheslines him down. Deranged suplexes Vortekz over the top rope but Vortekz lands on the ring apron. Vortekz punches Deranged away but Brain Damage levels him with a right hand knocking him out of the match. Steve Corino attacked from behind by Necro Butcher. Necro Butcher lays into Corino with rights and lefts in the corner.

Brain Damage turns his attention back to Drake Younger. Brain Damage kicks Drake in the midsection and sets him up for a powerbomb. Brain Damage lifts him up and walks him over to the ropes but Drake flips him over, holds on to the ropes and Brain Damage crashes to the floor. Drake Younger gets back in the ring and Human Tornado meets him with clubs to the back. Sexxxy Eddy pairs off with Deranged. Sexxxy Eddy gets the upper hand and tries throwing him over the top rope. Deranged hanging on with all his strength and rakes the eyes of Eddy. Low Ki kicks Kevin Steen in the midsection. Low Ki goes to spring off the ropes but Steen pushes him from behind and Low Ki almost gets eliminated but barely hangs on. El Generico Irish whips Homicide into the ropes. He runs for the ole kick but Homicide moves and El Generico gets caught on the top turnbuckle and Homicide flips him the rest of the way to the floor. Necro Butcher trying to eliminate Steve Corino. Bryan Danielson comes over and delivers a club to the back to break it up. Deranged has Sexxxy Eddy and tries suplexing him over the top rope but Eddy blocks it. Drake Younger comes over and hooks Deranged as well and he and Eddy double suplex Deranged over the top rope to the floor. Corino and Danielson both eliminate Necro Butcher. Human Tornado knocks Low Ki down in the corner. Human Tornado with the dance-kick-split combo to Low Ki.

Corino and Danielson immediately turn their attention to Corporal Robinson. Homicide trying to eliminate Kevin Steen. Human Tornado picks Low Ki up and tries to run and throw him over the top rope but Low Ki catches himself and stays in the match. Sexxxy Eddy and Drake Younger fighting near the ropes. Chuck Taylor sneaks up behind both of them and toss them over the top rope. Danielson and Corino choking Robinson on the ropes. Ian Rotten comes over and breaks it up. Danielson has Corporal Robinson almost eliminated. Corino hits Ian Rotten with a low blow and goes over and helps Danielson eliminate Corporal Robinson. Chuck Taylor delivers the Sole Food to Human Tornado. Human Tornado dazed and Kevin Steen surprises him and tosses him over the top rope. Kevin Steen turns right into a stiff kick from Low Ki. Corino holding Ian Rotten near the ropes. Danielson backs off and charges at Ian who ducks and Danielson clotheslines Corino over the top rope. Danielson can’t believe it and Ian turns him around, kicks him in the midsection and delivers the Rotten Rush. Homicide and Chuck Taylor fighting it out. Ian Rotten has Danielson up and runs him towards the ropes and eliminates him. We’re down to just five. Ian Rotten, Kevin Steen, Low Ki, Chuck Taylor and Homicide. Kevin Steen trying to eliminate Low Ki near the ropes. Low Ki over the top rope but hangs on the apron and tries suplexing Kevin Steen over but Kevin Steen lands on the apron and he and Low Ki start exchanging right. Ian Rotten tries charging at both of them but Low Ki and Kevin Steen both low bridge the ropes and Ian Rotten crashes to the floor. Kevin Steen and Low Ki both climb back in the ring.

We’re down to four-Kevin Steen, Low Ki, Chuck Taylor and Homicide. Homicide pairs off with Chuck Taylor, Kevin Steen pairs off with Low Ki. Kevin Steen throws Low Ki over the top rope but Low Ki hangs on. Kevin Steen trying to knock Low Ki off but Low Ki ducks and delivers a kick to the head of Steen. Low Ki slides underneath the ropes, springs up and clotheslines Steen over the top rope eliminating him. Chuck Taylor has Homicide almost out. Low Ki runs over and tosses Chuck Taylor and Homicide over but Homicide hooks the ropes and Chuck Taylor falls to the floor. We’re down to two. Low Ki and Homicide. Both men slowly moves towards each other. Low Ki delivers a kick to the midsection but Homicide responds with an Elbow to the face. Both men exchanging shots now and Low Ki gets the better of it and tries throwing Homicide over but Homicide reverses it and tries throwing Low Ki over but Low Ki stops it with a stiff kick. Low Ki and Homicide fighting it out near the ropes. Homicide almost has Low Ki eliminated. Low Ki fighting with all his might. Suddenly Roderick Strong sneaks back in the ring and tosses Low Ki and Homicide over the top rope to eliminate them. Roderick Strong has stolen the victory here.

Eliminations

1. Delirious 2. Mike Quackenbush
3. Nate Webb 4. Sabian
5. Madman Pondo 6. Vortekz
7. Brain Damage 8. El Generico
9. Deranged 10. Necro Butcher
11. Sexxxy Eddy 12. Drake Younger
13. Corporal Robinson 14. Human Tornado
15. Steve Corino 16. Danielson
17. Ian Rotten 18. Kevin Steen
19. Chuck Taylor 20. Low Ki
21. Homicide

Winner: Roderick Strong

Jack Stone: I don’t believe it. Roderick Strong sat on the floor for most of the match.

Matt Washington: That’s great strategy. Now we have our number six entrant into the Lonely at the Top Match.

---------------------Commercial-----------------

Jack Stone: We’re back here on Chaos TV. Madman Pondo is standing by with Alex Hoffman.

Backstage

Alex Hoffman: I’m here with Chaos Champion Madman Pondo. Pondo thanks for joining me.

Madman Pondo: Thanks for granting me this time. The reason I asked for this time is because I am here to make a challenge. As you know I don’t have a match at Lonely at the Top. You can’t have a major event like Lonely at the Top without having the Chaos Championship defended now can you?

Alex Hoffman: No I guess you can't.

MadMan Pondo: Right, and since I’m a fighting champion and willing take on anybody I’m going to issue an Open Challenge for Lonely at the Top. Whoever wants to step up and get hardcore, you know where I’ll be.

Back in the arena

Jack Stone: Madman Pondo has laid down the challenge. We’ll see who accepts.

Matt Washington: What a card Lonely at the Top is shaping up to be. And we still don’t know what the tag team pairings will be for the main event yet.

Jack Stone: Mr. Chaos is going to determine those pairings at the event. Could you imagine if Chris Hero and Eddie Kingston ended up on the same team?

Matt Washington: That would be a recipe for disaster.

Sabian’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring with a microphone.

Jack Stone: What’s he doing out here?

Matt Washington: I guess he has something he needs to say.

Sabian gets in the ring with the microphone.

Sabian: Nate Webb, you had no business coming out here last week and interfering in my match. The reason I wanted to take you out 3 weeks ago was because I was sending a message. That I am the best Light Heavyweight wrestler in the world. You don’t deserve to wear that belt, hell you don’t even deserve to be in the same ring with me.

Nate Webb’s music plays and he comes out on the stage with a microphone.

Nate Webb: You may be the self proclaimed World’s greatest Light Heavyweight, but there is one there you are not. And that is…Champion.

Sabian: Listen, don’t make me repeat what I did three weeks ago.

Nate Webb: What might that be? Getting pinned in the ring 1…2…3.

Sabian: You know what I’m tired of talking, how about you come down to the ring and we get Lonely at the Top started a little early.

Nate Webb: Sounds good to me. I have no problem with beating you once again.

Nate Webb starts walking down the ramp, he gets about half way down when Mr. Chaos’ entrance music blasts through and he walks out on the entrance ramp with a microphone.

Mr. Chaos: Whoa whoa whoa. You don’t think I’m gonna let you guys eliminate each other before Lonely at the Top do you? I know both of you are eager to compete so how about this, I’m gonna make a tag team match for later on tonight. It’s gonna be Sabian teaming up with Chuck Taylor against the team of Nate Webb and Mike Quackenbush. Plus I heard Madman Pondo’s challenge but I think it’s missing something. It needs spice, it needs…salt. It needs hot sauce. It needs Lemon Juice. Which is why I have decided to make the match a choose your poison match. Whoever answers the challenge must bring with him one weapon and one pain intensifier. Also Roderick Strong may have won the battle royal earlier this evening but I don’t feel he earned his shot. Therefore I am going to have Roderick Strong face Low Ki and Homicide in a match. Also one other person who didn’t get a fair shot was Chuck Taylor therefore I am adding him to the match so it’s gonna be a fatal four way at Lonely at the Top with the winner getting the sixth and final spot in the match. Have a nice day and enjoy the rest of the show.

Mr. Chaos walks back through the curtain.

Jack Stone: We have a tag team match scheduled for later on. And what a change he’s made to the open challenge issued by Madman Pondo. Chaos TV will be back after these words.

------------Commercial-----------

Matt Washington: We’re back here on Chaos TV. We are just days away from Lonely at the Top. And what a card it’s shaping up to be. Now we have a four way to determine the sixth and final competitor for the Heavyweight title match.

Jack Stone: Speaking of Lonely at the top it’s time for our next match between Jimmy Jacobs and Super Dragon.

Jimmy Jacobs music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Grand Rapids, Michigan weighing in at 173 pounds he is Jimmy Jacobs.

Super Dragon’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Orange County, California weighing in at 230 pounds, Super Dragon.

Jack Stone: Jimmy Jacobs set to take on Super Dragon here.

Super Dragon vs. Jimmy Jacobs

The bell rings

Jimmy Jacobs tries to start the match early but Super Dragon ducks and catches Jimmy Jacobs with a series of chops. Super Dragon Irish whips Jacobs into the corner and follows up with a huge clothesline. Super Dragon pulls Jimmy Jacobs out of the corner and takes him over with the quick snap suplex. Hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs kicks out. Super Dragon starts pulling Jacobs back up but Jacobs gets the eye poke. Jacobs grabs Super Dragon and tosses him out to the floor. Jacobs follows him out and delivers a kick to the midsection. Jacobs grabs Dragon and slams him head first into the steel steps. Jacobs throws Dragon back in the ring with his head draped over the ring apron. He delivers a club to the chest and climbs up on the ring apron. He goes for the leg drop but Super Dragon moves out of the way and Jacobs hits his ass on the ring apron. Jacobs hopping around on the outside. Super Dragon hops out of the ring. Jimmy Jacobs throws a wild swing at Dragon who ducks it and delivers an atomic drop to Jacobs who hits the arena floor holding his backside. Dragon goes over to Jacobs as he’s on his about to get up and kicks him right in the ass.

Dragon grabs Jacobs and throws him back in the ring. Dragon follows him in and delivers a kick to the midsection and follows up with chops. Super Dragon lifts Jacobs up and delivers an inverted atomic drop. Jacobs dazed and Super Dragon climbs out to the ring apron. He springs to the top rope and comes off with the UFO kick to the back of the head of Jacobs. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs kicks out. Dragon backs off and waits on Jacobs to get back to his feet. Jacobs does slowly and Dragon meets him with elbow strikes to the side of the head. Dragon Irish whips Jacobs into the corner and charges in for the splash but Jacobs is somehow able to have enough bearings to move out of the way at the last moment and Dragon crashes hard into the corner. Dragon staggers out of the corner, Jacobs bounces off the ropes and catches Dragon with a spear. Hooks the leg 1…2…Dragon somehow gets the shoulder up. Jacobs choking Dragon on the mat now. Jacobs lets up and gets back to his feet and waits on Super Dragon to get back to his feet. Super Dragon still laying on the mat. Jacobs goes over to pick him up and Dragon surprises him with a small package 1…2…Jacobs kicks out! Super Dragon and Jacobs quickly get up and Jacobs levels Dragon with a clothesline. Jacobs gets up frustrated and starts putting the boots to Dragon. Jacobs pulls Dragon back to his feet and starts elbowing him in the side of the head. Jacobs Irish whips Dragon into the corner. He runs towards the corner and tries for the running boot but Dragon moves out of the way and Jacobs crashes crotch first into the top turnbuckle. Dragon charges towards Jacobs and nails him with a vicious roaring elbow knocking him down to the mat. Dragon goes for the cover 1…2…Jacobs gets the foot on the ropes.

Dragon gets back to his feet and waits on Jacobs to get back up. Jacobs slowly getting up with his back to Dragon. Dragon grabs him from behind and tries picking him up for the Psycho Driver but Jacobs has his feet wrapped around the top rope fighting it. Dragon trying to pull Jacobs off the top rope but Jacobs refuses. Dragon turns the move and hits Jacobs with a neckbreaker sending him hard to the mat breaking his foothold on the top rope. Dragon pulls Jacobs away from the ropes and goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Jacobs gets the shoulder up at two and 7/8ths! Super Dragon gets back to his feet and signals for the psycho driver. Jacobs slowly getting up with his back to Dragon. Dragon pulls him up the rest of the way and lifts him up on his shoulders in the rack position and drops him on head with the Psycho Driver. Super Dragon goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…3!

Winner: Super Dragon

Jack Stone: Super Dragon will have some momentum heading into Lonely at the Top after picking up the victory.

Backstage, Kevin Steen, El Generico, Human Tornado and Sexxxy Eddy are walking through the back hallways. El Generico is surrounded by a group of women. He is wearing his pimp outfit.

Sexxxy Eddy: So Generico how do you like your new outfit?

El Generico: Ole!

Kevin Steen: Hey, you do realize we have a tag team title match coming up in 5 days don’t you? You do want to keep these belts right?

El Generico seems distracted by the women. Kevin Steen grabs him and shakes him.

Kevin Steen: Hey hey Generico. Focus. You can deal with them later.

Sexxxy Eddy: Kevin will you relax. We got your back on this.

The four men continue walking when suddenly they’re ambushed by Vulgar Display of Power. Brain Damage and Deranged start stomping on both teams. Deranged grabs Human Tornado and slams him into a door. Brain Damage grabs Sexxxy Eddy and throws him into a pile of equipment. Deranged grabs Generico’s pimp cane and cracks it over his head. Brain Damage grabs Steen, lifts him up and tosses him through a table. Brain Damage and Deranged walk away.

Back in the arena

Matt Washington: Vulgar Display of Power sending a clear message to the champs. Chaos TV continues next.

-------------Commercial-------------

Back in the arena Sabian’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 165 pounds he is the “Black Jesus” Sabian.

Chuck Taylor’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: and his partner from Raccoon City, Kentucky weighing in at 185 pounds, Chuck Taylor.

Nate Webb’s music plays and he and Mike Quackenbush make their way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: And their opponents at a combined weight of 376 pounds the team of Mike Quackenbush and the CTW Light Heavyweight Champion “Spyder” Nate Webb.

Jack Stone: Tag team action set to take place here. You gotta believe Sabian is going to want to pick up the victory here and gain some momentum heading into Lonely at the Top.

Matt Washington: Absolutely, momentum can be very important.

Sabian and Chuck Taylor vs. Mike Quackenbush and Nate Webb

The bell rings

Mike Quackenbush starts the match off with Sabian. Sabian starts to move in with the lockup but delivers a kick to the midsection instead. Sabian with chops to the chest of Mike Quackenbush. Sabian Irish whips Quackenbush into the ropes and goes for the hiptoss but Quackenbush blocks it and counters with a swinging neckbreaker. Quackenbush back to his feet. Sabian back up and Quackenbush catches him coming in with an arm drag. Sabian back up and Quackenbush takes him down with the drop toe hold, floats over into the headlock, pulls him back up and pulls him over to his corner and tags in Webb and holds him as Webb goes to the top rope and comes off with the club to the back. Webb snapmares Sabian over and delivers the low dropkick to the back. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Webb back to his feet and pulls Sabian up. Webb backs Sabian against the ropes and delivers a series of chops. Webb Irish whips Sabian off but Sabian reverses it and Webb hits the ropes but gets kneed from behind by Taylor. Webb knocks Taylor off the ring apron and turns around into a huge clothesline from Sabian.

Chuck Taylor back on the ring apron and Sabian makes the tag. Chuck Taylor jumps in the ring and immediately delivers a kick to the midsection and Sabian delivers a forearm to the back. Chuck Taylor lifts Nate Webb up and slams him with the vertical suplex. Taylor goes for the cover 1…2…Webb kicks out. Taylor back up and tags Sabian back in. Taylor holds Webb on the ground and Sabian comes off the top rope with the leg drop. Sabian hooks the leg 1…2…Quackenbush breaks it up. Sabian and Taylor take the moment while the referee is busy with Quackenbush to double team Webb by stomping him. Sabian goes for the cover as the referee turns around 1…2…Webb gets the shoulder up. Sabian tells Taylor to put his boot up. Sabian grabs Webb and rams him headfirst into Chuck Taylor’s raised boot. Sabian tags in Taylor and puts Webb into the corner. Taylor comes in the ring and charges at Webb with the running head ram. Taylor chopping Webb in the corner, but Webb starts fighting back with chops of his own. He forces Taylor to back off but Sabian pulls him down by the hair as he’s about to strike. Taylor pulls Webb back up and signals for the Awul Waffle. He starts the move but Webb flips out of it, bounces off the ropes and unleashes a wicked tornado DDT on Taylor. Webb and Taylor are down. Both men crawling towards their respective corners. Taylor makes the tag to Sabian. Webb dives for his corner and tags in Quackenbush.

Quackenbush jumps in the ring and immediately takes Sabian down with a right hand. Sabian back up and Quackenbush takes him down with another right hand. Sabian back up and Quackenbush catches him with chops to the chest. Quackenbush Irish whips Sabian into the ropes and catches him coming in with a palm strike knocking Sabian down. Quackenbush follows up with a standing moonsault and goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor comes in to break it up. Webb gets in the ring and immediately goes after Taylor and they brawl to the outside. Quackenbush pulls Sabian back up and goes for the Quackendriver but Sabian slips out of it and delivers a lung blower. Quackenbush down on the mat. Sabian climbs to the top rope and comes off with the 450 splash. Sabian hooks the leg 1…2...Webb tries to jump in but Taylor has his foot…3! Sabian picks up the win.

Winners: Chuck Taylor and Sabian

Matt Washington: Sabian picks up the win for his team. That’s gotta give him some confidenc heading into Lonely at the Top.

----------Commercial---------

Jack Stone: We’re back on Chaos TV just five days away from Lonely at the Top and what a card it is shaping up to be.

A graphic for Lonely at the Top is seen on the screen and immediately transitions into a graphic for the Last Chance Fatal Four Way.

Matt Washington: Chuck Taylor, Low Ki, Homicide, and Roderick Strong will face off to determine who gets the last spot in the main event.

The graphic changes to the Light Heavyweight Title Match.

Jack Stone: Sabian challenges for the Light Heavyweight Title against Nate Webb.

The graphic switches to the Chaos title match.

Matt Washington: Madman Pondo defends the title in a pick your poison Open Challenge.

The graphic switches to the tag team grudge match.

Jack Stone: Steve Corino and Bryan Danielson take on the team of Ian Rotten and Corporal Robinson.

The graphic switches to the Tag Team Title match.

Matt Washington: Kevin Steen and El Generico defend the tag team titles against the powerhouse duo of Brain Damage and Deranged.

A graphic for the main event is seen with the five known competitors and a question mark in the sixth spot.

Jack Stone: And in our main event Eddie Kingston defends the heavyweight title against Chris Hero, BJ Whitmer, Jimmy Jacobs, Super Dragon and a fifth challenger to be determined at Lonely at the Top.

Matt Washington: Amazing I can’t wait for Sunday to get here.

Backstage Ian Rotten and Corporal Robinson stand in front of a backdrop of lighttubes and barbed wire.

Ian Rotten: To people like Steve Corino what you see behind me is the only thing that hardcore wrestling is about. Hardcore isn’t just about hitting people with lighttubes or slamming people into barbed wire or thumbtacks. Hardcore is about going out there and giving 110% every time you go out there whether it’s in front of 500 people or 50,000.

Corporal Robinson: Yeah and come Sunday that fact is going to be very clear to Steve Corino and Bryan Danielson. Boys it’s time to fear what you don’t understand and hate what you can’t conquer bitch.

------------Commercial----------

Back in the Chaos Arena as Eddie Kingston’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of cheers.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing the special guest referee he is the CTW Heavyweight Champion the King of Diamonds Eddie Kingston.

Chris Hero’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of boos.

Lance McEntyre: Introducing first from Dayton, Ohio weighing in at 240 pounds, Chris Hero.

BJ Whitmer’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring a loud chorus of cheers.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Alexandria, Kentucky weighing in at 232 Pounds BJ Whitmer.

Matt Washington: I hope Eddie Kingston plans on calling this match down the middle.

Chris Hero vs. BJ Whitmer

Special Guest Referee: Eddie Kingston

The bell rings

Chris Hero and BJ Whitmer slowly move towards the center of the ring. Chris Hero slaps BJ Whitmer across the face hard. BJ Whitmer retaliates with a slap of his own. Chris Hero chops BJ Whitmer. BJ responds with a flurry of chops to the chest of Hero. BJ Irish whips Hero into the ropes and drops him with the back elbow smash. Hero back up and BJ kicks him in the midsection and clubs him in the back. BJ drags Hero over to the turnbuckle and slams his head into it. BJ with chops to the chest. BJ pulls Hero out of the corner and drops him with the snap suplex. BJ bounces off the ropes and hits Hero with the quick elbow drop. BJ up and posing for the cheers of the crowd. Chris Hero slowly getting back to his feet and BJ goes over to continue the attack but Hero forces BJ out of the ring. Hero follows BJ out and kicks him as he tries to get up. Hero with forearms to the back. Hero grabs BJ and throws him back in the ring. Hero climbs back in the ring and hits BJ with a running knee lift. Hero goes for the cover. Eddie Kingston slowly gets down to make the count 1…BJ kicks out. Hero gets up quickly and is very angry and has some choice words for Kingston. Kingston reminds him if he does anything he’s gone. BJ comes from behind and rolls up Hero. Kingston hits the mat quickly to make the count 1.2.Hero kicks out. Hero gets up quickly and levels BJ with a clothesline. Hero follows up with stomps and kicks and finally starts choking BJ with his boot.

Hero pulls BJ back up and hits him with the Cravate Suplex. Hero starts to go for the cover but instead chokes BJ on the mat. Chris Hero pulls BJ Whitmer back to his feet and kicks him in the midsection. Hero Irish whips BJ into the ropes and catches him coming off with a sleeper hold. Hero takes BJ to the mat and Eddie Kingston reluctantly asking BJ if he wants to give up. BJ is fading away. Eddie Kingston lifts BJ’s arm and holds it up and slaps it and lets it go and it falls to the ground…1…Eddie Kingston does the same thing again and again it falls to the ground…2…Eddie Kingston does it a third time and again it falls but BJ stops it just before hitting the mat and begins to show signs of life. BJ slowly battles back to one knee. He delivers an elbow to the gut of Hero, a second, Whitmer back on both feet and delivers a third elbow breaking the hold. BJ with elbows to the face. Irish whips Hero into the ropes and locks in a sleeper of his own. Hero fights his way closer to the ropes. Eddie Kingston leans on the ropes essentially pushing it away and making it harder for Hero to reach and asks if Hero wants to give it up. Hero reverses position and suplexes Whitmer over the top rope to the floor. The crowd blows a gasket at what they just witnessed.

Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

Jack Stone: Chris Hero just sent BJ Whitmer crashing to the arena floor. Who will emerge victorious we’ll find out next.

--------Commercial-------

Back from commercial. Hero took all his strength to put BJ back in the ring after the suplex to the floor. Hero goes for the cover. Eddie Kingston gets on the mat 1…2…Whitmer kicks out. Hero can’t believe it. Hero back on his feet and waiting on BJ to get up. BJ slowly starts getting back up. Hero walks over to BJ who catches him out of nowhere with a small package. Eddie Kingston quickly hits the mat 1..2.Hero kicks out. Both men up and Hero charges at BJ who ducks and catches Hero with a huge overhead release German suplex. Both men down on the mat. Kingston starts the 10 count 1…2…3…4…5…both stirring…6…BJ Slowly getting up…7…Hero up to one knee…8…BJ back to his feet…9.Hero somehow manages to get to his feet. Hero throws a punch but BJ blocks it and delivers one of his own. Hero throws another punch but BJ blocks it and delivers another right, a third, a fourth. BJ has Hero rocked and Irish whips him into the ropes and catches him coming off with a single leg dropkick. Hero back up and BJ hits him with a clothesline. Hero back up and BJ with chops to the chest. BJ goes for an Irish whip but Hero reverses it with a kick to the midsection. Chris Hero with an elbow strike. Hero springs off the second rope in an attempt to deliver the springboard back elbow smash but BJ catches him with a lung blower. BJ goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Hero somehow manages to get the shoulder up. Whitmer can’t believe it.

BJ slowly gets back up. Hero up to one knee. BJ pulls Hero up and kicks him in the stomach. BJ places Hero’s head between his legs and signals for the cradle piledriver. Hero counters by taking BJ off his feet and hooking him in the Rivera Cloverleaf. BJ screaming in pain as Hero squeezes the move tighter. BJ claws his way to the ropes. BJ gets close to the ropes and Hero breaks the hold and stomps on the back of BJ Whitmer. Hero pulls BJ back to his feet and hooks him for the Hero’s Welcome Championship edition but BJ slips out of it and hits a reverse DDT. BJ hooks the leg 1…2…Hero gets the shoulder up. The crowd is on its feet. BJ slowly gets back to his feet. Jimmy Jacobs walks down to ringside. Jimmy Jacobs trying to distract Eddie Kingston. Super Dragon comes down to ringside and pulls Jacobs off the apron causing his face to hit the apron. Super Dragon brawling with Jimmy Jacobs. BJ grabs Hero and starts to pull him up but Hero hits him with a low blow. Hero hooks BJ and hits him with the Hero’s Welcome. Hero goes for the cover but Kingston is distracted with Jimmy Jacobs and Super Dragon. Kingston finally turns around as Hero has BJ covered 1…2…Whitmer gets the shoulder up.

Jimmy Jacobs and Super Dragon still brawling at ringside. Chris Hero slowly getting back to his feet. Jimmy Jacobs whips Super Dragon into the ring post. Jimmy Jacobs pulls a spike out of his boot and hands it to Hero. Hero waiting on BJ to get up. BJ slowly getting up with his back to Hero. BJ Whitmer slowly turns around and Hero stabs him in the head with the spike. BJ bleeding now as Hero drops the spike and lifts BJ Whitmer up and drops him on his head with the Hero’s Welcome Championship Edition. Hero hooks the leg, Eddie Kingston reluctantly makes the count 1…2…3! Chris Hero picks up the victory.

Winner: Chris Hero

Jack Stone: Jimmy Jacobs assists Chris Hero in beating and bloodying BJ Whitmer.

After the match Jimmy Jacobs enters the ring and goes after BJ Whitmer. Hero stands in the way of Eddie Kingston preventing him from doing anything. Jimmy Jacobs grabs the spike and uses it to gouge the already crimson forehead of Whitmer. Super Dragon climbs in the ring and goes after Hero. Eddie Kingston seizes the opportunity and immediately pulls Jacobs off of Whitmer. Jacobs tries spiking Kingston but Kingston ducks it and delivers a brutal spinning Backfist to the future. Super Dragon and Chris Hero brawling their way up the entrance. Chris Hero low blows Dragon and hits him with the Hero’s Welcome on the stage. Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero staring at each other now.

Matt Washington: Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero staring at each other. If looks could kill one of them would be six feet under.

Jack Stone: They will finally get a chance to get their hands on each other five days from now. Lonely at the Top this Sunday. Good night.

----------------End of Show------------

Lonely at the Top
Sunday May 18th

Lonely at the Top match for the CTW Heavyweight Title
Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Hero vs. BJ Whitmer vs. Super Dragon vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. ???

Tag Team Title Match
MEXiCAN© vs. Vulgar Display of Power

Light Heavyweight Title Match
Nate Webb© vs. Sabian

Pick Your Poison Open Challenge
Chaos Title
Madman Pondo© vs. ???

Tag Team Grudge Match
Steve Corino and Bryan Danielson vs. Ian Rotten and Corporal Robinson

Fatal Four Way
Winner gets last spot in main event
Chuck Taylor vs. Low Ki vs. Homicide vs. Roderick Strong

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Hands Down was Hero vs Whitmer. It was a very hard hitting match, with special referee Eddie Kingston being good for Lonely At the Top. It delivered as a Main Event, and made me want to look forward to the PPV. The aftermath was good too, with Dragon, Jacobs Whitmer, Kingston, and Hero brawling

WM - The tag with Sabian & Chucky T vs Quack and Spider. I can't really see them teaming up, and I was surprised to see the first team win. It was OK though.

BP - Sabian and Nate Webb's was pretty good, it got them over.

WP - I don't see any forgettable promos

AC - Lonely at the Top looks like a great show, and I'm looking forward to it. I was a little surprised that you only got a few of the stories over, nonetheless, it was another good show. I didn't see that many promos this week, but I guess the matches helped.