Cesaro/Heyman Done?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
PWInsider.com said:
Paul Heyman was not featured as Cesaro's manager last night on Raw as the plans are for Brock Lesnar to return shortly.

As of this posting it is unknown exactly when Lesnar will return but there has been talk of Monday's Raw from Miami, Florida.

Heyman's focus will now shift to managing Lesnar in his storyline heading into SummerSlam.
He was better off with Zeb cause this run with Heyman was pathetic.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Really don't see why Heyman can't manage more than one guy.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Heyman helped show Cesaro how to get over as a proper heel(aka, not using moves that will generate that pop like his Giant Swing), but Cesaro is one of those guys that shouldn't have a mouth piece talking for him(never mind putting Brock over more often than he did cesaro).

Staying with Zeb would have hurt more than a quick spat with Heyman ever would, I just hope he carries on the right path.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Because Bobby Heenan didn't put all his attention on Bundy or Andre when they were facing Hogan?

Cesaro is tomorrow, Brock is now.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
they could of at least mentioned something or shot a backstage segment with Heyman telling him he's got other plans for now but this isn't the end.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I think Heyman's heat alone after Mania helped Cesaro so damn much. So I don't understand that but this sudden drop does suck. The explanation on Raw of why Heyman wasn't with Cesaro certainly didn't help anything.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Nobody else think there was no explanation because it would totally spoil Plan C?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Nobody else think there was no explanation because it would totally spoil Plan C?
Yeah now you mention it.

Personally i'm not upset at this news and people may completely disagree with my view on it but from a TV standpoint at least I don't think Cesaro has benefited at all from having Heyman alongside him these last 3/4 months. Dare I say that he was actually in a better position prior to being paired with him.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
They acknowledged later in the show that Heyman wasn't present when Renee interviewed him. I see the connection of Cesaro's losing streak and Heyman suddenly not there which makes it seem like he's not getting pushed, but I don't read it that way. Especially since Lesnar - Paul's #1 - is likely to be back soon, it's obvious that is going to be priority. WWE just has to make sure we don't forget about Cesaro.

What I personally want to see is Roman Reigns win the title at Battleground. Reigns is The Authority's main focus and biggest enemy. Heyman has already offered them an ominous "Plan C" (obviously BERRRRRROOOCK LESNAR) on this week's Raw. Triple H and Steph reluctantly trust Paul and his monster as their final resort.

This would set up an interesting three-party title storyline for Roman Reigns (c) vs Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. It creates an intriguing situation for The Authority: If Roman prevails then they have failed, but if Lesnar wins he and Paul could become a new threat altogether (Kane could not stop him, Rollins would be afraid to cash-in, Orton will feel unappreciated, etc). Meanwhile, Reigns believes in his ability to beat the odds on his own, brushing off the sympathy he receives from Cena and Bryan. Whoever wins in this scenario will have a big story going forward.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Heyman's influence has totally sidetracked Cesaro, so I'd be happy if they split. After he left the Real Americans he should have just turned face and gone solo, because for weeks he was getting really big pops during matches.

He hasn't even been a good heel either, because he hasn't necessarily done anything to make fans hate him. The only thing he's done is get rid of the big swing so the fans won't cheer.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Roman Reigns winning the title only to lose it to Lesnar would be terrible. First off, it gives him a title too early. Losing it so early would kill his credibility and it hotshots a match that would do better at Mania.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
If you'd prefer it at Mania I wouldn't argue that. Roman winning the title (possibly too early) just to lose it was the only problem I thought about there. The idea came to me as a possible alternative to Cena/Lesnar, meanwhile launching a new babyface while the kettle is hot and the right story is there.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Just because Cena/Lesnar was leaked and deemed "predictable" doesn't mean it's wrong.

Brock/Cena 2012 was Brocks best match, he looked better in that loss to Cena than beating CM Punk, Trips or even Taker did.

Roman Reigns has now until Rumble time to improve and make sure he is ready for the big push.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I agree that it is too early for Reigns to win the title. While Cena/Brock 2/3 doesn't interest me that much I am happy for Cena to retain the title here and then drop it to Brock, then Reigns can be built more carefully for the big title win. Maybe have him win the rumble, then get the Mania moment.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Heyman will be back with Cesaro as soon as Brock is gone again. Now that Punk isnt around, Heyman will have tons of free time!