Cena turning heel?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The world just stood still when I read the title. Cena going heel is HUGE!! But the rapper gimmick, meh. This the only way they can have him turn heel and be interesting?

HHHforever

Reaction score
I like this! I was actually thinking Punk heel turn is coming, you'll see in the fact or fiction section of Kaedon's column this week.

I've been saying heel Cena for awhile, it just makes sense because a lot of people already boo him so why not have everyone boo him? Besides people loved the Rock when he was heel so if Cena pulls off being a sweet heel, which I think he will, then more people might start to like him.

CT Styles

NO they should not team with Cryme Tyme, thats even worse. Cryme Tyme is fine on their own.....

I hope Truth doesn't team with MC The Punk and Cena

I would actually like to see Truth in on this, but I don't see it happening since Truth and Cena absolutely hate each other.

IF Truth gets a push out of it by teaming with them, then I'd be for it. As long as Truth gets a big push. But either way, Cena as a heel is good

Who's Truth?

HHHforever

Reaction score
Ron Killings isn't going to have anything to do with anything associated with the Main Event which is what this stable of sorts will be. He's been with the WWE for what like 3 months and he hasn't even been on TV yet? Like I've always said about him, upper-mid card at best if that.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Truth's a guy who can do everything, yet he's upper mid card, and other idiots like CM The Punk, Rey Midget Boy, and Jeff the Druggie are main eventers huh?

I see.....WooooooooooooW - Flavor Flav

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Yeah but this could be a good way for him to come back. Personally I'd rather see Truth come back with Cryme Time.

I'm not sure about CM Punk becoming a white rapper. Seems kinda stupid.

Evil Austin

IMO THIS THAT THIS IS THE BEST IDEA THAT THE WWE HAS EVER DONE THIS YEAR !!!

but thats IMO

HHHforever

Reaction score
Killings isn't shit. If he was worth anything he wouldn't be wrestling dark matches prior to Raw. Obviously he's not over and not that good in all other aspects of being a good wreslter, if he was then he'd probably be on TV and not wrestling dark matches. Hell I don't think he's even worked his way onto Heat yet.

Weebo

Reaction score
Killings isn't shit. If he was worth anything he wouldn't be wrestling dark matches prior to Raw. Obviously he's not over and not that good in all other aspects of being a good wreslter, if he was then he'd probably be on TV and not wrestling dark matches. Hell I don't think he's even worked his way onto Heat yet.
If you did' know, Killings has an injury right now and they are taking itslow with him cause of it. Don't really know why they havn't done anything with Harris yet though.

OK so if this does happen I don't want to see Punk turn into 'MC' Punk. But make him the CM Punk from ROH that feuded with Raven and always talked about how much better he is then everyone cause he doesn't smoke or drink. I can see them maybe adding one more person in on this (not sure who, but a mid-carder) and have him a drinker and have Punk tell him to stop drnking so he has to sneak it when Punk isn't around (or something like that, from a comedy stand point that could be funny)

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^lol.

He wouldn't be working dark matches prior to RAW huh?

I'm pretty damn confident CM The Punk was wrestlign dark matches before his big "debut" to the WWE. Hardy was too before his return from injury.

So if thats your arguement, it's a pretty dumbass one.

Truth is a great wrestler, mic talker, has charisma, can entertain.

More than I can say for Punk, the Hardys, Cena, Batista. Thats for sure

HHHforever

Reaction score
^First off I am well aware that he's injured, I was talking about him wrestling dark matches prior to his injury.

Second of all isn't Killings an established wrestler that was already in the WWE and TNA? Because in that case I don't think he should be wrestling dark matches if he's so great. I didn't see Chris Jericho doing dark matches prior to his return. So no it's not a dumb argument, it makes perfect sense. If Killings was worth anything he would have been on TV when he returned, not wrestling dark matches.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
There's a HUGE difference between Y2J and Killings

First off Killings signing came out, duh. It was open that he signed. You act like he's the first guy to be wrestling dark matches before hie return to WWE. He hasn't been in WWE for what, 8 years? 7 maybe.

Y2J's a different story. It was supposed to be this huge return. And like, who the fuck cares what WWE does to bring in guys, and returns guys? That has nothing to do with his "oh he wrestles dark matches before his TV Return" kinda shit is that?

Truth is better than more than half the WWE Roster, and thats a fact

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Again if that was a fact then he would be on TV. I mean you basically are proving my point by saying he's not in Jericho's league, but on top of that if he truly was better than half the Raw roster he wouldn't be wrestling shitty dark matches he would be on TV making an impact. But he isn't worth anything so they're using him down there and eventually he'll show up on Raw and be a glorified jobber and maybe eventually rise to the upper mid card if things work out. He'll never be a main eventer.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^You act like WWE uses everyone perfectly to their potential. I dont think so. We're talkin about the same company that had Khali as the World Champion, meanwhile talented guys like Elijah Burke, and Shelton Benjamin got nothing, but squashed most of the time. WWE doesn't know how to push the right people. So I'm not even caring "where they have him now" cause its all BS.

Besides, we all know the WWE is racist.

Back on topic:
This storyline would be stupid, but so are the wrestlers in it so I'm all for it