Cena turning heel?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Plans at the moment is for Cena and Punk to form a heel faction, consisting of John Cena returning to his Rapper Gimmick, and for CM Punk to become 'MC' Punk.

Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

=====================================================
Im not sure if i believe this. Why use the rapper gimmick for only heel. I would suspect they could get way over trying to be heels. Interesting shake up if it were to happen.

CT Styles

I don't know if it's true tbh. It just doesn't seem right and I don't think Punk could live the lifestyle of a rapper since he is 'straightedge'.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW - Flavor Flav

Damn, that would be great. Turn both heel, and it takes them from the World Title scene for a little. I say :y:

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont know how true this is but i would love this to happen... cryme tyme should join them if hes goin with the rapper gimmick...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It wouldn't be a bad gimmick, but I don't like MC Punk. I'd just rather him stay with CM. It would be cool to see Punk as a heel again imo.

BTW, this doesn't exactly sound credible to me.

Montana

Its radical thinking. I mean, if they didnt want cena to get stale they should have moved him to SD for a little bit.

Then again, this could be a big set up for Cena/Punk at WM 25

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
NO they should not team with Cryme Tyme, thats even worse. Cryme Tyme is fine on their own.....

I hope Truth doesn't team with MC The Punk and Cena

PeepShow

I wouldn't mind this at all. 2 faces for a long while now turning heel. It would freshen things up and give me more a reason to watch. I'm all for it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

KroniK 4-2-0 said:
NO they should not team with Cryme Tyme, thats even worse. Cryme Tyme is fine on their own.....

I hope Truth doesn't team with MC The Punk and Cena
I would actually like to see Truth in on this, but I don't see it happening since Truth and Cena absolutely hate each other.

Michael1

Reaction score
Dude, that would rock, especially if John Cena would go back to the rapper gimmick. Now, I'm not taking this to heart, and I'm not getting my hopes up for it, but if it does happen, that would be freaking awesome!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
IF Truth gets a push out of it by teaming with them, then I'd be for it. As long as Truth gets a big push. But either way, Cena as a heel is good