Cena Rock Unscripted /Legit Heat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
EWN

There had been much speculation regarding John Cena calling out The Rock for having notes on his wrist during a recent promo on RAW. While some had stated that Cena mentioning the notes were part of the script, those reports appear to be incorrect. It now appears that Rock had the notes as a reference point, incase he needed them during his lengthy live promo.

A source close to the situation mentions a promo from last year, when John Cena made reference of being able to the see the teleprompter The Rock was reading off of in the reflection. It is not believed that the improvised comments by Cena, which are revealing some of the tricks The Rock uses to perform his promos, is am example of the real animosity between the men.

Also, the WWE Youtube page does not have footage posted of that segment from RAW anymore. This is a surprising move, since WWE has been posting most of the Raw segments to the page, and also that the episode was promoted big time as Rock's return to the show for the first time since the build to Survivor Series. Finally, all other segments involving the two men are available on the Youtube archive.

There have been other versions of the video uploaded by people not affiliated with WWE, and have not been uploaded with the permission of WWE. There have also been other versions of the video posed by certain international television networks where it appears the notes on The Rock's wrist are blocked out via a block that is the matching color of The Rock's arm. Since WWE airs at different times and days in various markets, it would seem that the segment had been edited.

Some now feel that this is evidence of the reports that there are true dislike and competitiveness between the two.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
If that is true, I hope we see a real fight between the two during the match. I would love to see who comes walking out of that one. It doesn't surprise me that WWE would cover it up either. They have to protect their interests.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I call work on this one.

The Viper

Reaction score
#WorkedandBuried

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I can't really see Cena legit hating someone.....yeah, he is human, and has the ability to hate someone like anyone else, but, I dunno, I just can't see the dislike for one another being 100% real. I think this is just to hype things up a little more.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm sure it is just hyping up the match, but it would be awesome if it was legit and they really got into it in the ring at WM. That would be all kinds of awesome.

Jay Dee

Reaction score
its not legit, WWE knows how the internet speculates on these things and they play on it