Cena re-signs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
The Only thing now that can make cena give up the title is Injury just like what happened to edge..or Orton has to come up with real good moves to beat him at summerslam

Mr. Mat

the guy's ben champ for too long i dont think he needs 5 more titles
just make him a mid carder

vickymania

Reaction score
Flair!? isn't he already a 16 time champ?? why not someone else?? am sure there are lot of other talented wrestler's in the locker rooms..

vickymania

Reaction score
here's my list :
1) Randy Orton ( its time he gets them )
2) HHH ( could be a bit too much )
3) Mr. Kennedy ( that would be really Innnnnnnnnnteresting,Kennnnnnnnnedy style..lol)
4) Bobby Lashley ( if he stays on raw for long,he should get it )

cant think of deserving talented guys on RAW other than these at the moment..but these guys are real good on the condition they stay on RAW for long..what ya gotta say Fanatic..

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
here's my list :
1) Randy Orton ( its time he gets them )
2) HHH ( could be a bit too much )
3) Mr. Kennedy ( that would be really Innnnnnnnnnteresting,Kennnnnnnnnedy style..lol)
4) Bobby Lashley ( if he stays on raw for long,he should get it )

cant think of deserving talented guys on RAW other than these at the moment..but these guys are real good on the condition they stay on RAW for long..what ya gotta say Fanatic..

Not Lashley. Kennedy should. He Won MITB but damn injuries came up. Orton is defo gonna get a title this year with the push he's getting.

vickymania

Reaction score
that was my list fo Raw..here's the one for SD:
1) Edge ( he should be given the chance )
2) Mark Henry ( he's gettin really wasted on SD )
3) Khali ( hmmm..his reign has jus started)
4) Kane ( why not market him..5 titles will be good enough for him )

am not choosin Batista And Undertaker cause they r not worth it,in my opinion..

vickymania

Reaction score
hey fanatic,how about Carlito man?? wouldn't the crowd just love an Apple Spittin thrash talkin Champ on raw with 5 titles..ha ha..RAW will hide its face,am sure about that..
on a personal,would really like to see hijm spit on the face of Vince or for that record,even Coach will do..lol

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
hey fanatic,how about Carlito man?? wouldn't the crowd just love an Apple Spittin thrash talkin Champ on raw with 5 titles..ha ha..RAW will hide its face,am sure about that..
on a personal,would really like to see hijm spit on the face of Vince or for that record,even Coach will do..lol
I've never seen Cartlito as a ME'er. Don't know know good he'll be.

Khali and Henry worth the titles but Taker isn't? I don't get that logic.

vickymania

Reaction score
just my opinion buddy..i like Taker a lot but i think age is catchin up on him and 5 title runs could be a bit too much to ask for him..he's still good for 2 or max 3 title runs you know..

Mr. Mat

^vickymania stop double posting man & carlito has everyink he needs to be champ shelton benjamin's another one it's just stupid that cena get's 5 more titles when theres more people that deserve it

vickymania

Reaction score
point taken mat..after postin the candidates from raw,realized haven't posted for SD..thats why double post..wont happen again..but i dont think shelton benjamin is that good to get 5 title runs..anyone else on raw and Sd you think deserves the 5 title runs apart from the list i made??