Cena re-signs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Yes. Do continue! lol

I never thought of it that way. Cena gets his ass handed to him several times during his next 10 years. Me happy bunny now :D

Yeah, that's I point of view, but Cena is pretty much just getting his ass handed one or two times. He will become the new HHH, just losing a feud every 2 years(nothing against HHH, a huge HHH mark).

And no way he is taking a break, he is on top, problaby on 2010, but not in the near future

Reaction score
Meh, I knew Cena would never leave WWE, the contract basically just made it official. The 5 guaranteed title reigns is stupid, but whatever.

vickymania

Reaction score
wait and watch as wwe makes more money of him..i just hope he makes better movies..had really high hopes from The Marine and it dissapointed all the way through..

ncryan10

Reaction score
2017 seems so far away but cena will be old and tired then he'll end up getting hurt really bad i mean wwe has him doing about 25 shows a month so thats about 300 shows a year he won't last that long for 10 more years i mean hes been do that since 03

vickymania

Reaction score
wait and watch as WwE makes more money of him..just hope he makes /Better movies after the disaster of The Marine..you r damn right CMS,he's goin to become the next HHH but i hope not The Rock

vickymania

Reaction score
wait and watch as WWE makes more money of him..just hope he makes better movies next time..you r damn right CMS,he's bound to become the next HHH but i hope not the next Rock

Reaction score
Think about this though, that 12 year-old demographic, the one that loves Cena, will be older one day. Like it or not, the WWE is in a period where they are grooming the young guys to be universaly loved by the population later on.

On another note, I like it, Cena deserves what he's getting and I'm glad to hear that he'll get more title shots.

Reaction score
i herd this on another board and i guess' it's good that cena signed because right now he is the only guy who is keeping wwe up ,sure some people may not like him(including me) but ill admit he deserve's 5 more run's

CenaMark54

This is good news.

Since he is going to be here at least ten more years and he only gets 5 title reigns, hopefully every title reign is 2 years lol

Reaction score
5 more title runs is gonna be real boring. I really think he's had the title for too long. I have no problem with Cena being the champ. Like him or not, he draws money. But his 10+ month title run is gettin REAL boring. I thought for sure that Bobby Lashley was gonna beat Cena at the Bash. It's getting to the point where it's just predictable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Hulk Hogan wasn't even in the WWF for 10 years.