Cena re-signs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck

We all hate him, but in 10 years his gimmick will have changed. and we will hate him more

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Lots of people get signed to 10 year contracts. I can think of Big Show and Mark henry off teh top of my head.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I'd rather see 5 more reigns on Triple H's record but it's best for the company and Cena is a lucky bastard!

He'll be here till WM 32! (correct me if i'm wrong. lol)

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
^^ 32 is right

Anyways, more title reigns mean more times Triple H gets to kick his ass...means more times WWE Draft takes place which means he may go to ECW or back to Smackdown...means for times i get to see Shawn Micheals sweet chin his ass...means a chance CM Punk knocks his teeth out with a GTS...which means more chances to see Taker bury his ass...must I contiune?

Markz

Reaction score
Il Muten de Cena es Slauten!!!

I hope he suffers a series of serious injuries that put him out for 10 years...likely?

Wordlife54

Reaction score
Obvisually alot of people here hate Cena.when Montana says cena re-signs for 10 years and gets 5 more title run's, that brings joy to me.Yes we all know Cena cant wrestle/ ..etc. But I cant get anymore happier that he's gonna stay in WWE for the next 10 years

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Obvisually alot of people here hate Cena.when Montana says cena re-signs for 10 years and gets 5 more title run's, that brings joy to me.Yes we all know Cena cant wrestle/ ..etc. But I cant get anymore happier that he's gonna stay in WWE for the next 10 years

god damn we lost another one

King_Ash

Reaction score
So in the next 10 years cena is going to have the belt 50% of the time....

pastavirus

Reaction score
Cena's entire fanbase is the 12 year old demographic, He's pretty much thier hero. Since he's a hero and a role model to all of these little shits, All Cena needs is one drug scandal, or perhaps a dead hooker showing up in his hotel room and he's out. He's high up. But he could lose it all in one fell swoop. We can only pray that he slips sometime in the next few years. Hopefully before he turns heel.

Great One

^^^Rofl at that. =p

Meh, like Monkey said, Mark Henry/Big Show both signed a 10 year, but like Mark Henry wasn't even wrestling for many years until he came back to feud with Batista. I can almost gurantee you there will be a point in time where Cena will take a very, VERY long break (much needed) and it will last around a year+ for sure.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
^^ 32 is right

Anyways, more title reigns mean more times Triple H gets to kick his ass...means more times WWE Draft takes place which means he may go to ECW or back to Smackdown...means for times i get to see Shawn Micheals sweet chin his ass...means a chance CM Punk knocks his teeth out with a GTS...which means more chances to see Taker bury his ass...must I contiune?
Yes. Do continue! lol

I never thought of it that way. Cena gets his ass handed to him several times during his next 10 years. Me happy bunny now :D

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Great One;112440Meh said:
Mark Henry/Big Show both signed a 10 year, but like Mark Henry wasn't even wrestling for many years until he came back to feud with Batista.[/B] I can almost gurantee you there will be a point in time where Cena will take a very, VERY long break (much needed) and it will last around a year+ for sure.
But they weren't main-event players. Ok, Show was but he has injuries and bakc problems so that didn't work. Cena has no problems. He's fit and healthy so unless he gets injured then we'll be seeing him for most of the 10 years.

lmao at pastavirus.

vickymania

Reaction score
5 title runs is somewhat ok for cena..but a 10 year contract!! man,he's gonna ritire so rich his next 10 generations dont have to work for anythin..lucky those next generations in his family..but definately,no movies plz..someone teach this guy how to act..The MArine was Shit,total waste for WWE

BTW,anyone knows what the Rock is upto these days..is he ever goin to show up inside the wrestling ring ever??