Celebrities that you can't stand?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
We have a one for wrestlers that you can't stand so I thought it would be a good idea to create one for celebrities that you can't stand.

Snooki is one that I cannot stand.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Kanye West
LIL Wayne
The Real Housewives - all of them

I will add more as I think of them

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Kanye West. Hell the entire Jersey Shore cast.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I will add Miranda Hart to my list.

She is a British comedian and I really do not find her funny, she has a show which I have watched a few times and every time it has been horrific.

Anyone else got any celebrities that they cannot stand?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am adding Oprah to this list.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't really "like" Oprah in the slightest, but I certainly have respect for what she's accomplished in her life. Thus, I cannot consider her a celebrity I can't stand. However, here's a list of just a few.....

Mark Ruffalo - If you're going to protest the Keystone XL pipeline, know the facts before you spout your mouth off.
Jenny McCarthy - Refuses to accept the fact that vaccinations did NOT cause her child's autism, a very dangerous woman to be sure.
Gwyneth Paltrow - Seriously, nobody gives a fuck about you so just go away.
Julia Roberts - Worst Best Actress winner ever? How about just worst actress ever, not to mention those horse teeth.
Lady Gaga - Not very talented, highly annoying, odd-looking and just a total disgrace in general.
Carson Daly - How the hell is this guy famous?
Vince (the Slap Chop guy) - If only murder was legal......
Kardashians, Kanye, cast of Jersey Shore, cast of The Hills, etc - see above

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Can we add Alex Jones to the list? This guy is nothing more than a fear spreading hate monger.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Can we add Alex Jones to the list? This guy is nothing more than a fear spreading hate monger.
Agreed.

I actually agreed with Piers Morgan in an interview with him, for once Morgan didn't seem like the idiot.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I'm surprised that Justin Bieber hasn't been mentioned yet. I'd say he tops my list because I'm really just sick of hearing about him all of the time, and he sounds like an obnoxious little punk.

Starlight

Kardashians - can't believe there's enough people who actually want to watch their shit. They are a plague.
Miley Cyrus and her dad - God, can somebody just assassinate them and let it be over?
Kayne West - stupid, stupid, and arrogant for no reason.
Justin Bieber - Wanna be bad boy who needs to go to REAL prison and be gang raped in the shower because he's a little pussy!
Lindsey Lohan - crack whore turned straight? ha, saved it for somebody who cares. i would much rather hear she died and be over with it in a week or two.

Oh and Sara Gilbert... she makes the Talk so hard to watch. She is soooo dull and boring! She has no personality or facial expressions. She is easily offended. How did she make that cast? How is she a producer? She has made me not like her character Darlene on Roseanne anymore.

Natalya, the Bellas, Cameron, Eva Marie, and Summer Rae - I hate these divas even more than I did before the Total Divas' show. Watching them on Total Divas has made me lose several brain cells. Natalya should have refused to ever do the show because her in-ring talent is overshadowed by what she does on that god awful program. Like, go away all of you. lol! Naomi is the only one I care for on Total Divas.

Starlight

Jenny McCarthy - Refuses to accept the fact that vaccinations did NOT cause her child's autism, a very dangerous woman to be sure.
Gwyneth Paltrow - Seriously, nobody gives a fuck about you so just go away.
Carson Daly - How the hell is this guy famous?

I agree with your remarks about these three. Ever since Jenny joined the View, she has become irrelevant and boring. She's a whining, complaining, little bitch. I hate the View so much. I think she brings down the standard, even though it's pretty low as is.

Gwyneth and her soon to be ex-husband or husband Chris Martin, like really, who cares? I didn't even know they were married. I certainly don't keep up with their lives, so why are they making headlines? People care?

Carson Daily is only famous cause he banged Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. Oh and hosting MTV TRL. Big freaking deal! He's so over... this isn't the 1990s anymore, you can disappear Carson. I hate his voice. Wish they would find a more fitting host for the Voice.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
I agree with all of the above but I'm adding a few people.

Will Ferrel - humor is bland and dry IMO.
Tony Stewart - NASCAR jackass
Jeff Gordon - see above.
Jay Z - put his hands on a kid.
Most of todays new crop of rappers. Seriously people. Grow the fuck up and write actual music. The noise you guys are producing make me lose brain cells.

Will add as they come to me.

engaged in combat using tapatalk

Starlight

Lol you can't have jay z on the list without putting his overrated wife beyonce on the list. Lol

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I agree with all of the above but I'm adding a few people.

Will Ferrel - humor is bland and dry IMO.
Tony Stewart - NASCAR jackass
Jeff Gordon - see above.
Jay Z - put his hands on a kid.
Most of todays new crop of rappers. Seriously people. Grow the fuck up and write actual music. The noise you guys are producing make me lose brain cells.

Will add as they come to me.

engaged in combat using tapatalk
For example?