Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
excellent. just trying to rally the troops here since we did not do that yesterday and id like to learn SOME THING today

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Also Poyser's point about Wang banking on Ace not showing up by end of day was weird, not sure I see what that plan accomplishes for Wang if he's lying besides surviving one day phase and guaranteeing his own lynch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
why do you think putting a vote on cp at this point is useful at all after all the claims weve had. if you dont want to lynch wang, you should be voting poyser

Poyser and him were both on 0 votes at that time and I've already stated why I felt worse about CP, which was making me less sure of Poyser being scum bc CP was one of the few on him earlier. But I'm still fine with going with Poyser at this point, preferable to a no lynch

Vote Poyser

Big Man

Reaction score
Who do you wanna lynch bm? Looks like its between wang n poyser?
Poyser

to add to the points I already made, I also didn't like how he went back to Chris and mentioned the fact he's looked better today because his reasons for suspecting him on Day 1 were a bit weak. it was that he didn't like how he read Barry town off the EV/Barry interaction but others had also read Barry town off that. correct me if im wrong because I've missed some of the thread but I think that was his main reasoning for the read.

Vote Poyser

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also Poyser's point about Wang banking on Ace not showing up by end of day was weird, not sure I see what that plan accomplishes for Wang if he's lying besides surviving one day phase and guaranteeing his own lynch

Yeah Ace def didn't soft anything that I could see about it but I thought this was a weird point too lol Wang just fake claiming mason and picking a random inactive and hoping they don't show up in time to counter him?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i just dont see what scum team even approves a mason fake unless wang went rogue

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
vote:poyser

I didn't lie.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Big Man

Reaction score
Just seemed unnecessary if you're town to do so that early instead of letting the wagon build more, I wouldn't put it past him but it was one of the reasons I felt less sure of my read on him which he thought I hadn't said.
but it was already done before there was a hint of my wagon starting. the moment he put me in dark blue he had to mention that it's due to info because there is no other reason to have me dark blue. once the wagon started he had to mention it at some point because he can't just duck until the end of day hoping I get lynched and then say I tracked him to nowhere. and if he's rolecopped me he has reason to say it before I claim rather than after because a) it proves his role and b) there's no reason to give town the info of my claim when scum already have it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
but it was already done before there was a hint of my wagon starting. the moment he put me in dark blue he had to mention that it's due to info because there is no other reason to have me dark blue. once the wagon started he had to mention it at some point because he can't just duck until the end of day hoping I get lynched and then say I tracked him to nowhere. and if he's rolecopped me he has reason to say it before I claim rather than after because a) it proves his role and b) there's no reason to give town the info of my claim when scum already have it.

Yeah I didn't really consider this point until later and I am pretty sure Poyser would have thought of it. I'm still voting him, it just gave me pause

Big Man

Reaction score
I buy that they are masons. Ace did give him a town read.

NG.

Wasn't me..
Reaction score
This game is brought to you by GEICO

15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance

Big Man

Reaction score
1. Alco - Lethalv2
2. E-V
3. Lawls
4. Ace Dalton
6. Jeff Valley Driver
7. Christian Cage

8. Grim Cornette
9. Raidokken
11. CraigPelton
12. Rugrat

13. Poyser
14. Wangus Chung
17. Showtime

this is where I sit tbheston. I want to read Haza town but im a bit iffy on him being so caught up on the reasons Jeff wanted to lynch him Day 1 despite reading him town.

reads on CP and Magic are subject to change, I just have a gut feeling that they are town which obviously isn't going to hold up later in the game but I'm willing to trust them for now. hopefully the Poyser flip will give more insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.