Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's kind of the first thing to ask your partner who they are, no?

We have 4 hours?

i wasnt expecting this many people to show i admit, and if hes one from hammer thats great news. welcome back lethal. updated reads? apologies if I missed them

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
On one hand, we lynch Poyser and we can get interactional reads from re: Chris, CP, Magic, Wang, and he could rep in for Lawls if he's town.

On the other, I am really uncomfortable with lynching a claimed tracker. I'm going to do a skim-read back on Poyser

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
i wasnt expecting this many people to show i admit, and if hes one from hammer thats great news. welcome back lethal. updated reads? apologies if I missed them

I haven't updated my reads yet, no

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nobody answered me before, but how many VT claims would you believe in a game of 17 with 1 flipped, and 1 claimed already?

My point was more that I doubt scum would fake VT after one flipped and one claimed, i think that would def warrant at least a too many vt discussion dont u think? Was more a point to break apart poyser's apparent reason for tracking bm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
On one hand, we lynch Poyser and we can get interactional reads from re: Chris, CP, Magic, Wang, and he could rep in for Lawls if he's town.

On the other, I am really uncomfortable with lynching a claimed tracker. I'm going to do a skim-read back on Poyser

pretty much, it's a factor ive def put into the equation. with all the information we have currently, I think it at least sheds some light. if he is indeed scum, one would have to assume it confirms cp as well and makes magic look better as well. same with wang liek you said.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Leans:

Town - EV, Jeff, Big Man (his analysis of stuff is making me happier), Ace, Poyser, Haza,

Null - Lawls, Rugrat

Scum - Wang (the way he's claimed smells), CP, Barry, Chris, Magic

Now that's too many scum leans, and some are just a bad vibe (Barry). He seems too selective with his posts.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh i guess haza would also look fairly good if poyser flipped scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if he flips town, obviously would need to look into CP immediately

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
My point was more that I doubt scum would fake VT after one flipped and one claimed, i think that would def warrant at least a too many vt discussion dont u think? Was more a point to break apart poyser's apparent reason for tracking bm

True but it's always a good fake for a GF as you don't actually have to be active at night.

pretty much, it's a factor ive def put into the equation. with all the information we have currently, I think it at least sheds some light. if he is indeed scum, one would have to assume it confirms cp as well and makes magic look better as well. same with wang liek you said.

Problem is I have him as a town lean and it would look stinky as shit if I just drop a vote on him now. It also looks bad if I hold off and he's scum. I'm going to finish the skim.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Leans:

Town - EV, Jeff, Big Man (his analysis of stuff is making me happier), Ace, Poyser, Haza,

Null - Lawls, Rugrat

Scum - Wang (the way he's claimed smells), CP, Barry, Chris, Magic

Now that's too many scum leans, and some are just a bad vibe (Barry). He seems too selective with his posts.

did you see rugrats claim yet?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It’s just exactly what I used to do. Decide someone was scum and then go looking for reasons to prove me right

Like you've done here with Ace/Wang?

Fwiw ace could’ve just been playing it close to his chest but his posts don’t really seem to suggest he and Wang are character confirmed

Didn’t even mention him as a town read here, tho I’m not sure if Wang had posted at this point, but later on his lists Wang in a list of 3 as least likely to be maf of the 3 But wasn’t exactly projecting surety

As I said tho, could’ve just been playing it close
Nah fuck it I’m going back here

vote wang

I don’t believe they’re really character confirmed. First off he literally directly contradicted himself when he said he found out his partner by looking up his character lol. Then later changed his stance when we kept prodding. I also don’t really think there’d be character confirmed masons on top of the hider and vig and whatever EV is that can confirm if the vig is dead or not which could fuck over the janitor lol. Odo has approved the setup and I don’t really see him green lighting that.

I’m gonna stick with my scum read and I think he got pretty exposed there when he mentioned a scum read on me from early yesterday for the very first time when I happened to be pushing him. His explanation for that gets just no buys whatsoever
Well if he does flip character confirmed then I’d be wrong? I’m like 99% sure he’s not though because look at the fucking posts leading up to it lol. He literally said he only found partners name when he looked up his character and never asked ace if he was Jonathan. If it said in his PM “you are partners with Jonathan” then he would KNOW ace was Jonathan???
And like his explanation for not mentioning me until 5 mins ago even tho he apparently thought I was scummy early yesterday? C’mon man :kobe

Given all of this, to me it comes down to a 50/50 call on Wang or Poyser and imo we get just as much info from a Wang flip as a Poyser flip.

@Jeff Valley Driver before I do something stupid, do you smell what I'm cookin'? We still have 2+ hours to get votes on Wangus.

I just have a feeling his input is based on Qt summaries given his input has been minimal until pressed, seemingly botched his claim, then tries the old OMGUS move on the guy sussing him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wouldnt worry about looking stinky off hammering btw, idc if you read him town earlier/now. its poyser or nothing tbh. youd be doing town a favour regardless

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like you've done here with Ace/Wang?

Given all of this, to me it comes down to a 50/50 call on Wang or Poyser and imo we get just as much info from a Wang flip as a Poyser flip.

@Jeff Valley Driver before I do something stupid, do you smell what I'm cookin'? We still have 2+ hours to get votes on Wangus.

I just have a feeling his input is based on Qt summaries given his input has been minimal until pressed, seemingly botched his claim, then tries the old OMGUS move on the guy sussing him.

if im wrong then rugrat can shoot wang. were not gewtting those votes in 2 hours in this time zone, outside you me cp and magic and maybe chris , most ppl r most likely sleeping

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler