Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
:swaggyp

So if I’m lying then why did I correct myself pretty soon after without anybody else even commenting on it? This makes no sense whatsoever
probably because you realised how garbagio it was in time to do something about it :bosque

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
poyser probably the SK then and went for the 2-for-1

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
very alarmed poyser has yet to claim

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@CraigPelton is there a particular reason you want poyser to claim a this stage of his wagon?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah plus he specifically said his mind was changed in the last 30 minutes which was about when Lethal appeared and Banez got annoyed with him for not voting Rugrat. I think Poyser is probably right that he hid behind Lethal

It does make sense but you have to tell everyone you're going to do it so that they know to go after that player the next day when they die.

He hinted he was hiding behind Lethal

Yeah I definitely think Lethal makes more sense than hiding behind someone he thinks is scum.

He made a joke about "Let's lynch Lethal" here

Lets lynch Lethal, i'm sure he wont even notice it happened.

How do I know it's a joke? This post below.

Okay, lets lynch a player with minimal posts in the thread and have 0 impact on the game if they flip town.

You sure are a 5 star player aren't you magic.

Then only interactions between them were 30 mins before day finished which Banez obviously then hinted:

:heston

I changed my mind who i'm targeting.

My mind was changed on last 30 mins of the dayphase.

But just to play devils advocate - these posts do give me that hesitation of what if he swapped off of Lethal following their interaction? He was desperate to lynch Haza, (he's not exactly known for being shit hot reading his role PM but that's pure WIFOM) and he acknowledge there was a no-lynch going through.

Any chances he just put his action onto Haza as a gamble?

Yeah coz we're about to end day 1.

But np, take your time it's no lynch anyway.

We had 30 mins left of day and i wanted to have a flip over no lynch.

Not really hard to change my mind when nobody wants to lynch Mr. Haza.

I still think him hinting Lethal is more likely, I'm just exploring all options

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You are literally missing the entire context. You should re-read some of my posts from around that same time. ;)

I've re-read all of your posts thanks Barry, that post wasn't at you it was in relation to Wang saying you have threatened to body players "a couple of times" when in fact the term 'body' had only been mentioned once.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Just seemed odd.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Eh, actually I see what EV is talking about here. :lol

I just thought he was trying to find another reason to scumread me lmfao.

Funnily enough, I don't 'scumread' people in games because of who they are. I do it based off their activity in game.

Get rid of this attitude around me please.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Getting real sick of trying to play and make actual points and then people just jumping straight into thinking it's some personal beef with them, getting insulted and then plastered accusations of tunnelling over personal stuff as opposed to the reasons & receipts I put in my posts.

:francis

Showtime

Reaction score
The only other option was banez and I read him town so I wasn’t going to go there. You’re kind of right, getting no support is why I hopped off of chris, but when I was leaving there thread there seemed to be some appetite to lynch you and I tried to get opinions before I voted and left, most of which were positive which is why I was ok with it.
the Rugrat wagon took off after I went to sleep so not entirely sure what I would’ve done if it took off sooner. I don’t have a strong read on him but I liked his posts on banez because I agreed with them. I probably would’ve voted tho when it seemed like that or a no lynch

speaking of Rugrat, don’t you put any weight into the fact that Rugrat defended Banez I think before anybody else did? Like it’a his only bit of play that’s not focused on meta or filler or himself and it should be a good look for him, but you’ve dismissed it as weird. What’s weird about it?

no that's not really alignment indicative of rugrat, he always tries to read or does read banez

he usually baits it out by trolling him or voting him tho, whereas this game he just read him without any of that. it just seemed like a safe play to ease himself into the game, but reading him town isn't exactly wild. i just didnt like that it was the only part of his game.

Showtime

Reaction score
1. Alco - Lethalv2
2. E-V
3. Lawls < tho this is kinda an old read at this point and PoE is starting to look a little unkind so I want to see more
4. Ace Dalton
6. Jeff Valley Driver
7. Christian Cage
8. Grim Cornette
9. Raidokken
11. CraigPelton
12. Rugrat
14. Wangus Chung
16. Big Man
17. Showtime

This is about where I’m at currently. I’ve downgraded CP down to null. Still pretty sure he’s town if Chris does end up being scum because that’s not a scum/scum interaction I’m pretty sure, but I’ve downgraded him because I don’t really like his play around banez in hindsight as I’ve already explained. Magic light blue based off of feel and also I think he’s got something with Wang here. I’m downgrading barry from solid blue because he’s obviously not a vig unless he didn’t shoot last night and him being a bodyguard hardly makes him confirmed town. I still like him for town based on play though mostly.

Also.... I just realised chris has already claimed VT :heston

vote wang

So I’m gonna go here for now instead.

why do you have rugrat as town?

and big man as strong town?

Status
Not open for further replies.