Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also
Ys he very much was going off his own back to color people in which I don't think he does as town and hasn't done yet here.

Nintendo: https://wrestlingsmarks.com/threads/nintendo-mafia-game-thread.111696/page-127#post-1625374

Oh look, he did in Nintendo as town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
wasn't he pushing you yesterday?

how wouldn't he know you'd claimed VT
I forgot?

I’m struggling to see how you missed my unvote considering you’ve seemingly been in the thread for pretty much the entire day? :swaggyp

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If it's "how does that make him scum"

When I've already made quite a couple of large posts about my suspicions around Big Man's entrance and linked to 6 other games + the perc game which I've quite clearly outlined my thoughts.

You've been quick to jump to thinking my posts and quotes I'm sharing are immediately me saying they are a 100% scum read when that is not the case at all.

You also did this with jumping automatically to assuming I was saying you and Big Man are aligned.

It's a very defensive look that you are exaggerating a discussion (where I am openly asking for other peoples thoughts) into some tunnelly push from me.
Do you have thoughts on Wang?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
And since I've asked Haza for receipts, I shall surely give mine!

My initial posts behind my Big Man direction & questions (oh and look, I did already mention Ys mafia. I knew I was forgetting one!)

No mention of scum in these posts. In fact, the only time I've used the word scum is talking about Big Man's previous scum games.

I have queried behaviour I believe suspicious.

Yet...

Haza immediately jumps to assuming I'm calling Big Man scum and then automatically assuming I think they're aligned because I don't agree with his read on Big Man

:hmm

breh it doesn't matter if you thought Big Man was scum. This whole thing isn't just about me and you even though you've made it that way. People seemed to like that direction so I weighed in with my thoughts. This isn't about you. Why do you think this is about you? Did I address you when I said I thought Big Man was town?

You literally called it a defence which is TMI because you can't know if we are aligned or if I would be defending him.

You have ignored the part where I said I was preemptive and probably misremembering stuff

You have also called my stuff comparisons which they literally aren't, i'm not sitting here with multiple Big Man games on my screen, i'm just telling you I think he's more likely town based on certain things I remember and certain modules I use to pin down inactives and that I think he would be doing more to help his team gain not only thread control but also control of the game if he was scum (like not letting them shoot fucking OMB), if that's wrong then it's wrong like I said I haven't really looked at any of his other games.

Big Man is more often than not, inactive and not caught up and more often than not, town

I'm not really interested in wasting much more of this day on this tbh if he is cleared on info then i'd rather look at other directions

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I forgot?

I’m struggling to see how you missed my unvote considering you’ve seemingly been in the thread for pretty much the entire day? :swaggyp
i've been a bit busy answering 1000 questions about my thoughts on my good friend Big Man

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lethal why exactly was your thought of attack with regards to asking jeff about the big man stuff?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Do you have thoughts on Wang?

IT'S FUNNY YOU ASK!

I'm not at all familiar with him as a player.

I found his interaction with Barry in his first few posts a bit weird, almost like he was looking for acknowledgement from him. Might have been his 2nd post? Where he mentions Barry bodying people.

What I did notice, is that here:

I have seen you mention body someone a couple of times and trying to get a feel for your angle I also feel good about EV and Jeff for the moment as well. I see you are still abrasive as always but seem slightly more invested in this game than the last one which sometimes is a good thing.

I think magic is town as well based upon play.

I am still trying to get a read on haza as I feel he is slightly different from the past couple of games I have played with him.

Still reading and rereading to get a feel for everyone this game.

He says he's seen Barry mention about bodying people a couple of times. Barry has only threatened to body people twice in this game.

1st occurrence: 12:28am

I'll be sure to body whoever needs it.

Wangs 2nd post of the game follows as this at 12:41am.

The 2nd bodying soft didn't come until 2:30am

So your basic theory is, with my first post of the game, I vote my scum mate in Haza, make it plain it was a joke vote immediately afterwards with the :rippedcal emoji, then proceed to invent reasons to keep my vote on him, which then afterwards, people, namely Magic and Jeff, agree with and hop on, all for the intent of looking good off his flip, despite, once again, Haza never having been in any danger beforehand, all based off a very flimsy reason and a complete misread of my town play?

I just want you to put all of this together and place Occham's Razor and ask yourself if this is more plausible than just, "Barry thinks Haza is scum and is just more passive this game".

Which I admittedly am being. Because I'd very much like to guard my opinion and body some folks in this game.

:hmm:

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
vote Poyser

let's get a claim imo. not a fan of his wagon choices or the inefficacy with which he has pushed them after controlling last game

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Wang's 2nd post is the one I had already quoted to be clear

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote Poyser

let's get a claim imo. not a fan of his wagon choices or the inefficacy with which he has pushed them after controlling last game
Breh my wagon is currently the leading wagon and I spent a great deal of time trying to get a chris wagon off the ground yesterday. The fuck you on about

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
also seems like banez either hid behind poyser or haza from his most recent posts

Status
Not open for further replies.