Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
wasn't he pushing you yesterday?

how wouldn't he know you'd claimed VT

I thought that was odd but he changed onto Wang while I was asleep without anyone even correcting him that I had claimed. Seems NAI and a genuine moment of forgetfulness whether he's town or scum tbh bc I'd expect him to remember I claimed if he was pushing me as scum too.

Showtime

Reaction score
Here are all of Rugrat's posts.

This feels fairly pedestrian, and tbph I'm suspicious of the fact that he was quick to jump to Banez' defence. Could easily be a mafia trying to look good by the time of a flip.

First post of more than a sentence. And it really doesn't do much except talk about his own meta.

Most people were saying this. No reasoning. Filler.

Egging others on rather than providing his own input.

More meta talk.

More meta talk.

More meta talk.

Again asking others for input; not providing anything himself.

Filler.

Meta talk.

He has made 13 posts but said almost nothing other than talk about player meta and random filler. He feels like he is coasting.

^^^i like dis.

@Jeff Valley Driver do you not like this?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I feel like Evans only ever reads half the things I say and spends entire phases talking about the rest lol

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
ok sorry, i think you have me as town (which the entire world does) and most recently ace for backing up his cases.

I expect more town reads from you at this stage of the game, and it seems you have mostly been on the defensive @Rugrat

I wouldn’t say I’ve been defensive. I said Ace made a decent case and gave him a town read. Additionally, I think I said you, Banez and Evans were town. Just been a tad busy as I’ve been moving but I’ve finished so can be more active

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:hmm

Okay then, but what reason was there to read N0M town at any point especially considering he didn't even make a single post up to that point and was likely to be repped out anyways.

From my POV, he's a strong town player who when he gets involved can do a lot of damage, so is a logical kill for the role and removal from the game. Although given he's hardly ever active anymore, this has waned. It being 6 hours into the phase (the rep) kinda kills this notion of mine though.

poyser's post heavily hinted at info

Did it? It's just him beating his chest off of a feeling, is it not? Still, I am satisfied with your answer.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I feel like Evans only ever reads half the things I say and spends entire phases talking about the rest lol

Show me what I've not addressed?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
1. Alco - Lethalv2
2. E-V
3. Lawls
4. Ace Dalton
6. Jeff Valley Driver

7. Christian Cage
8. Grim Cornette
9. Raidokken
11. CraigPelton
12. Rugrat
13. Poyser
14. Wangus Chung
16. Big Man
17. Showtime

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If it's "how does that make him scum"

When I've already made quite a couple of large posts about my suspicions around Big Man's entrance and linked to 6 other games + the perc game which I've quite clearly outlined my thoughts.

You've been quick to jump to thinking my posts and quotes I'm sharing are immediately me saying they are a 100% scum read when that is not the case at all.

You also did this with jumping automatically to assuming I was saying you and Big Man are aligned.

It's a very defensive look that you are exaggerating a discussion (where I am openly asking for other peoples thoughts) into some tunnelly push from me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If it's "how does that make him scum"

When I've already made quite a couple of large posts about my suspicions around Big Man's entrance and linked to 6 other games + the perc game which I've quite clearly outlined my thoughts.

You've been quick to jump to thinking my posts and quotes I'm sharing are immediately me saying they are a 100% scum read when that is not the case at all.

You also did this with jumping automatically to assuming I was saying you and Big Man are aligned.

It's a very defensive look that you are exaggerating a discussion (where I am openly asking for other peoples thoughts) into some tunnelly push from me.

That's funny because I feel like you've done the exact same thing lol, I had a town lean (nowhere near 100%) on Big Man based on memory of a previous game and a little method I usually use to put a color on inactives which I've explained. I actually don't even think it necessarily applies to him anymore having read back the game I hosted although the circle had already been established , Ys he very much was going off his own back to color people in which I don't think he does as town and hasn't done yet here.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
That's funny because I feel like you've done the exact same thing lol, I had a town lean (nowhere near 100%) on Big Man based on memory of a previous game and a little method I usually use to put a color on inactives which I've explained. I actually don't even think it necessarily applies to him anymore having read back the game I hosted although the circle had already been established , Ys he very much was going off his own back to color people in which I don't think he does as town and hasn't done yet here.

Nope, go back and answer my question where I have "only read half of what you're saying" and now add in where I am assuming things from your posts please.

I'd like those receipts.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And since I've asked Haza for receipts, I shall surely give mine!

vote Big Man

His contributions have been non-existent this game other than some disagreements with Poyser about:
  • Barry's response to my questioning over why he didn't push Haza any further than 2 posts
  • Chris' push on Poyser
  • Then a weird defence of Barry much later in the thread where he completely fabricated the actual direction I had over Barry. Either trolling to get a reaction or purposely discrediting my Barry direction.

Looking at Big Man's entrance, there's the standard joke opening post for him, so I've gone back to look at Big Man's D1 meta normally. Out of the last games I've done a quick look on, his play is remarkably similar to his indie role in MTG.

Big Man is lacking the early bite that he has when he's town and tbh is looking nearly identical to his Ys mafia & MTG games so far.

I'd like to hear more from him :)
Big Man hasn't submitted any town lists either Jeff.

Also, you're saying you like his posts, yet he contradicts himself here:

His first post is on about interactions as opposed to the wagons. But surely the logic he's applying to the Rugrat wagon would also apply to the Haza wagon?

Why is he so vehemently against the Haza wagon here?

Also this interaction gives me :deandre feelings.

Trying to justify a quick near end of D1 wagon redirect from Haza to Rugrat.

Also, the bolded line about how we'd be able to clear Ace & Chris off of his interactions yet he follows up then with:

What are your thoughts on these points @Jeff Valley Driver? Can you explain why Rugrat is a better direction as opposed to this?

My initial posts behind my Big Man direction & questions (oh and look, I did already mention Ys mafia. I knew I was forgetting one!)

No mention of scum in these posts. In fact, the only time I've used the word scum is talking about Big Man's previous scum games.

I have queried behaviour I believe suspicious.

Yet...

Just skimming before I head to work but I'm pretty sure Big Man is town.

I think he would be more involved as scum and think he is more of an observer as town reacting to bits and pieces as he deems necessary without really throwing his weight around unless the situation is dire.
Its not really a meta read id back per say although I'm thinking of one game I hosted where he just did a fuck ton of reading from a not caught up stand point and then it took him a while after that to get started and by then it was too late (he repped in as town)

If youre not caught up the game is way harder to play as town because you don't know everyone's alignment.

I think his defense to being pushed will be a bigger indicator but i havent seen anything to think he's scum
You are calling my town read on big man a "defence" which presumably means you think we're aligned?

Haza immediately jumps to assuming I'm calling Big Man scum and then automatically assuming I think they're aligned because I don't agree with his read on Big Man

:hmm

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm a little suss of Barry wanting to hit out at Wang who has been popping in and out (dolphin theory) giving updates on his life and fuck all else. Would be a prime vig target.

Jeff, you were on the Big Man wagon yet hopped off very quickly when Poyser came in with his GUT feel-ish post. Seems a big 180 there. Don't want to grab his attention, do you?
Huh

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Hit 'post reply' without mentioning that I had also said Big Man's entrance is very similar to his MTG game where was indie.

So no, I've not directly pushed Big Man as scum. I have only addressed the meta of his entrances.

Status
Not open for further replies.