Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
in fact, from my experience, your read is exactly the opposite of how I usually would read big man. as scum he just posts here and there, prodding along. as town he catches shit. hes caught me day 1 not that long ago, in fact?

I dont think thats a scum tell of his. I think he prods along if he is playing from behind (which I think he is right now) and dont think its AI

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver I'd like your thoughts since you are active. These are direct ISO links to Big Man's posts in those games. Coloured coded for indie/scum/town.

I'd like you to quickly browse them, compare them to Big Man's game and Haza's Big Man meta read here please.

when im less lazy sure. i dont see much of a point tho, as i already agree with you on thiese points just from memory/my own meta read of the big guy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dont think thats a scum tell of his. I think he prods along if he is playing from behind (which I think he is right now) and dont think its AI

what do YOU think is his scum t ell them

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
when im less lazy sure. i dont see much of a point tho, as i already agree with you on thiese points just from memory/my own meta read of the big guy

Yeah, only just saw you had quoted the original message - soz bro!

I'm trying to get other thoughts before I get too carried away on a point haha

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not that it's any news, but if EV isn't town, wow.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@Jeff Valley Driver I'd like your thoughts since you are active. These are direct ISO links to Big Man's posts in those games. Coloured coded for indie/scum/town.

I'd like you to quickly browse them, compare them to Big Man's game and Haza's Big Man meta read here please.
Its not really a meta read id back per say although I'm thinking of one game I hosted where he just did a fuck ton of reading from a not caught up stand point and then it took him a while after that to get started and by then it was too late (he repped in as town)

If youre not caught up the game is way harder to play as town because you don't know everyone's alignment.

I think his defense to being pushed will be a bigger indicator but i havent seen anything to think he's scum

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Its not really a meta read id back per say although I'm thinking of one game I hosted where he just did a fuck ton of reading from a not caught up stand point and then it took him a while after that to get started and by then it was too late (he repped in as town)

If youre not caught up the game is way harder to play as town because you don't know everyone's alignment.

I think his defense to being pushed will be a bigger indicator but i havent seen anything to think he's scum

Not sure what relevance this old game or him taking a while to catch up has when it's only D2 and he was active in the thread and trying to push Rugrat D1.

This defence is 3/4 phases too early.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why the fuck was OMB janitored he just joined the game :lmao

I like the Big Man direction though, EV's quotes especially look pretty bad for him. He also had one post defending me that I thought was kinda meh about "maybe CP said something to get him to vote" when we'd already discussed that and it seemed like really forcing a town read. He also like a few of my posts during the back and forth with Poyser and after reanalyzing everyone that was also sus of Poyser I'm much less confident in that. CP and Haza were the only other two to vote IIRC. CP kept going at Banez later after the claim which obviously doesn't look good in hindsight. Haza doesn't look as bad really, I don't know if he goes defending Big Man like this if they're both scum when the wagon has just started, think he'd at least try and offer a different direction like Rugrat instead of just defending Big Man to try and steer people away.

Vote Big Man

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yes and he still flipped scum, despite not managing to be recruited that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.