Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Rugrat (1) - Ace
Wang (2) - Poyser, Jeff
Big Man (2) - E-V, Lethal

~16.5 hours remaining in Day 2.
With 14 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Ace

Reaction score
FWIW My order I would choose for the three guys currently with votes goes Rugrat, Big Man, Wang. [From most to least likely to be maf].

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Unvote

1. Alco - Lethalv2
2. E-V
3. Lawls
4. Ace Dalton
6. Jeff Valley Driver
7. Christian Cage
8. Grim Cornette
9. Raidokken
11. CraigPelton
12. Rugrat
13. Poyser
14. Wangus Chung
16. Big Man
17. Showtime

This is about where I'm at but Haza and Ace's leans are very tentative. I moved Big Man back to null since I'm beginning to second guess my read on Poyser, though with how vague he was it could have been a play to save a teammate? But once again as with Haza, I don't think Poyser would do that if he was scum bc he'd push the Wang direction more instead of tying him to Big Man.

So after that really no overt scum reads, I think my preferred order right now would be Rugrat, CP, Lethal, Lawls. Rugrat still just hasn't done anything, stated why I feel iffy on CP earlier and Lethal hasn't looked bad since replacing Alco but Alco didn't give us a whole lot before then either. Lawls I also thought looked okay during his first burst of posts though but it wasn't enough for a town read. I don't really think Wang looks all that bad, Poyser's case was that he gave Magic too easy of a town read but it centered around Wang knowing how good Magic is when he's only played with you guys this year off and on and Magic has been busy a lot of games so he might not have that knowledge of how good he is as scum.

How do you feel about Haza's defence of Big Man, basing his town read on what he thinks town Big Man does - based off memory of one game where Big Man was reading back?

Also, for someone who "rarely makes" meta reads. There appears to be a couple of them this game

:hayden3

I think I misread your post. It's not really a meta read. I very rarely make those if ever.

It's basically a general observation that a stronger player is more likely to place votes with reasons than as a joke. I don't recall Magic making many joke votes here.

How many times have you and Magic played together now? What is more likely? town!Magic has spotted a tell in voting Jeff in the many games he has played with Jeff and is now looking to exploit that to identify his alignment, or scum/town!Magic is just voting Jeff for the "obv jokes"

Its not really a meta read id back per say although I'm thinking of one game I hosted where he just did a fuck ton of reading from a not caught up stand point and then it took him a while after that to get started and by then it was too late (he repped in as town)

If youre not caught up the game is way harder to play as town because you don't know everyone's alignment.

I think his defense to being pushed will be a bigger indicator but i havent seen anything to think he's scum

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
How do you feel about Haza's defence of Big Man, basing his town read on what he thinks town Big Man does - based off memory of one game where Big Man was reading back?

Also, for someone who "rarely makes" meta reads. There appears to be a couple of them this game

:hayden3

It's a bit odd, but he said a game he hosted right? I can see that memory standing out to him more so I can buy it. But I don't think he commented on any of the specific points you had quoted either, just stated that he felt it was town Big Man for these reasons :hmm:

Another thing with Haza that I thought about is his claim, if it's fake then scum clearly got decent fakes bc I doubt he comes up with Glyph Absorber or whatever it was instead of just claiming Gravedigger on his own (unless maybe other roles have weird names too? Vanilla Townie does not, I can confirm but if scums roles have weird names then maybe they'd think to come up with some for their fakes themselves)....but if they had a few fakes to choose from I could def see Haza picking the one that seemed like a gravedigger just for the lulz since he had that one fake claim a few months ago. :lol I can't call the man scum for that but I wouldn't put it past him. Like when he claimed governor for the lulz in Bary's cowboy game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's a bit odd, but he said a game he hosted right? I can see that memory standing out to him more so I can buy it. But I don't think he commented on any of the specific points you had quoted either, just stated that he felt it was town Big Man for these reasons :hmm:

Another thing with Haza that I thought about is his claim, if it's fake then scum clearly got decent fakes bc I doubt he comes up with Glyph Absorber or whatever it was instead of just claiming Gravedigger on his own (unless maybe other roles have weird names too? Vanilla Townie does not, I can confirm but if scums roles have weird names then maybe they'd think to come up with some for their fakes themselves)....but if they had a few fakes to choose from I could def see Haza picking the one that seemed like a gravedigger just for the lulz since he had that one fake claim a few months ago. :lol I can't call the man scum for that but I wouldn't put it past him. Like when he claimed governor for the lulz in Bary's cowboy game.

:hmm would need more data. but i acually dont hate your point about glyph warder. so far the role names have been "normal" and i havent actually seen any that diverted from normal names. if haza's role is justa regular gravedigger, why give it a different name?banez was from the same game, regular role name in fact. might be trying to be too cute, in fact :worried

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the fact the they killed the hider as well, in combination with lethal who had hinted at having no role, is also VERY convenient for haza, as he cant very well afford to gravedig hider now. meaning he doesnt have to prove his role for another what, 2 days?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
although that is an assumption, scum also could have shot omb i suppose. in fairness

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
either way we can assume that whoever shot the lethal/banez combo is someone who was clearly paying attention to banez's posts

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
although that is an assumption, scum also could have shot omb i suppose. in fairness

If scum shot Lethal then that would mean there's an indy with a janitor shot right? I haven't seen any janitor shots that don't replace a factional kill. How common are indy janitors?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

I don't think he expected me to have ISO'd Big Man's most recent 4/5 games either. Him telling me that Big Man's traitor game is not at all useful is :deandre as well.

The meta of Big Man as traitor trying to replicate his town meta is absolutely useful when being compared to his actual town games.

2. Character claiming and role claiming are allowed. Non-town have been given fakes of undisclosed quality. I strongly recommend to not hunt off of flavour.

As OP says - they've been given fakes of undisclosed quality and not to flavour hunt. Haza is familiar with Castlevania and its lore. A scum Gravedigger or 'glyph absorber' isn't at all out of the question IMO.

I'm still pretty null on Haza if I'm honest but the lean is swinging away from town at this point in time. Banez also seemed pretty sure on Haza as soon as he claimed Albus.

It's total theme/set up spec, but Haza claimed a pretty big character in Shanoa who if Albus has an active character in the game, I'd place bets on Shanoa more likely being a player assigned character as opposed to a fake.

I think in terms of the direction that will give us more information, I think Big Man gives us more than Rugrat.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If scum shot Lethal then that would mean there's an indy with a janitor shot right? I haven't seen any janitor shots that don't replace a factional kill. How common are indy janitors?

I've never seen it I don't think? I'm going to assume it's rather rare. But yeah, that would be the other logical alternative outside of a pro-town janitor, which is pretty much a non-starter for me

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
the fact the they killed the hider as well, in combination with lethal who had hinted at having no role, is also VERY convenient for haza, as he cant very well afford to gravedig hider now. meaning he doesnt have to prove his role for another what, 2 days?
this could be TMI

scum kill was most likely the janitor

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
likelier is they just played it safe with omb, and the sk got greedy tho.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
this could be TMI

scum kill was most likely the janitor

somewhat ninjad. im talking things out still. i agree the jan kill is most likely scum, just that the target is ???

Status
Not open for further replies.