Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
stop crying that i've got you nailed and fucked up your path to victory :lelbron

Good sir, I have spent all day dismantling your pour attempts at a defence. These eyes are dry. LIke I said, I do appreciate the tenacity, but if you think I'm simply going to bow out, well, you dont know me at all :)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Jeff do you think there is no roleblocker/scum protection at all?!

IT IS ALMOST CERTAINLY LYLO.

WHO IS THE SK IF NOT ME? WHY HAVEN'T THEY VOTED FOR ME YET

YOU'RE SCUM. YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wanna iso lawls when I get home

Why are you trying to force a flip? Like there is no rush.

Not trying to force anything, I've made my potion clear and why it's the most logical one. haza has lied over and over, what is there to think about, really? Why cant you think about the following days during night phase when we have even more time?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Not trying to force anything, I've made my potion clear and why it's the most logical one. haza has lied over and over, what is there to think about, really? Why cant you think about the following days during night phase when we have even more time?

Answer my questions.

Do you think there is no roleblocker/scum protection?

How likely is that?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
forgot about that weird first post from Ace. also strange, he asks haza if he should hammer amongst me and lethal. haza immediately votes big man next post.

perhaps ive been too easy on mr ace??? Poyser also left his vote on him before leaving on day1 iirc, but t hat doesn't really mean much, since I don't think he ever thought it would lead anywhere. and if for some reason it did, it would have the net positive effect of making him looks great (poyser). mya. perhaps ace should be back in poe actually :/
This is the same rhing you did to Ace in the Serh McFarland game to get him lynched near the end of the game and the night before that you shot CP.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Ace

Reaction score
The night he was petrified he dug up Poysers stuff which gave him a roletracker ability to use. He was petrified so he couldn't do anything with it all day 3. He used it last night phase.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
OK makes sense.

Except it seems fucking strange to give an SK a gravedigger ability - seems far more likely to be a scum ability. Gonna largely ignore this though because as we've seen set up spec is not worth it.

Also @Haza It helps when you don't make 100 posts of absolute garbage just whining and crying about how noone ever listens to you.

If you think I'm reading every word of every post you've made this day phase with the most meticulous of intent when 99% of it has been complete spammy bullshit you're fucking laughing.

Additionally, it feels telling that you ignored the other half of my post. Tell me why it doesn't make sense for town to lynch you and if you flip SK, vig kill or lynch Jeff?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Man is just scum. He knows this is the winning lynch and is trying to force it through. Whether Magic is his partner or not now is irrelevant and Magic can say whatever. This has turned into Jeff trying to pull wool over everyones eyes and secure the game right here right now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Answer my questions.

Do you think there is no roleblocker/scum protection?

How likely is that?

why does it matter? scum blocker doesnt stop it being 5/3 or 5/2/1 if we lynch you. explain to me, in detail, how a role blocker makes any difference in the position we are in.

I'll wait

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
OK makes sense.

Except it seems fucking strange to give an SK a gravedigger ability - seems far more likely to be a scum ability. Gonna largely ignore this though because as we've seen set up spec is not worth it.

Also @Haza It helps when you don't make 100 posts of absolute garbage just whining and crying about how noone ever listens to you.

If you think I'm reading every word of every post you've made this day phase with the most meticulous of intent when 99% of it has been complete spammy bullshit you're fucking laughing.

Additionally, it feels telling that you ignored the other half of my post. Tell me why it doesn't make sense for town to lynch you and if you flip SK, vig kill or lynch Jeff?

Because Jeff is scum petrifier and they can turn 5-3 into 3-3 tonight if they lynch me. My kill is the only thing he has to worry about because I could (and would) hit scum and make it 3-2. They cant block me AND rugrat

Showtime

Reaction score
This post needs more attention.

It actually makes sense.

The only way this doesn't work if maf has some weird second kill or if they can petrify more than once (unlikely? and Barry can protect Magic who can supposedly heal this shit so wouldn't be GG).

I would also like Haza to explain how he is SK, gravedigger, and roletracker.

What are you talking about? I literally tagged everyone and asked them if it was OK if I hammered as I didn't want to look like I was quick-hammering.

Even if it is possible that I flip maf, it is not in the realm of discussion right now. We're talking either voting you/haza, or someone like Lawls.

My current read is

Lawls
Barry
Haza

as remaining maf. Jeff is being hella annoying with his posting but I won't pretend I haven't become fully frantic as town in the end game out of frustration. Haza has felt more forced whereas Jeff has seemed more genuinely frustrated. And, by far most importantly, the logic from the first quote in this post feels the best course.

Dalton there's no way Jeff knows there's 4 scum instead of 5(unless he's scum). Bare with me but do not buy into the shit he or haza are selling please. Both will be desperate.

Did you read my posts from last night?

Jeff let's pretend you are town and say rdk is sk, what then?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
went from

i saw jeff hes scum! to hes the petrifier guys! to him and magic are scum. to im sk no one countered me thats confirms me omg. to were in lylo.

any other excuses or are you just going to repeat that im scum and manipulative :heston

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
went from

i saw jeff hes scum! to hes the petrifier guys! to him and magic are scum. to im sk no one countered me thats confirms me omg. to were in lylo.

any other excuses or are you just going to repeat that im scum and manipulative :heston
nah you've read my posts and you know im right and you're panicking because i'm telling everyone.

I am legitimately sorry Ace if it feels like spamming (it is), I am aggressively trying to prevent scum winning this game because I have the info to do so and my game is up anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.