Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Jeff (1) - Haza
Haza (2) - Jeff, Lawls
Lawls (1) - Barry

9 hours remaining in Day 4.
With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Going to sleep.​

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well im not getting a flip before bed now :(

Ace

Reaction score
:heston ok. I guess I will have to teach you basic math like a fucking toddler then, good lord you're really trying to dig out of it.

we are at 5/3/1 by standard count. lets say you are indeed the sk. 5/3 going into night. scum shoot is 4/3, so potential lylo tomorrow. if rugrat shoots and hits town even its 3/3 , so still lylo tomorrow. if rugrat shoots and hits scum, thats 4/2. in absolutely 0 way are we in lylo right now. STOP. LYING.

This post needs more attention.

It actually makes sense.

The only way this doesn't work if maf has some weird second kill or if they can petrify more than once (unlikely? and Barry can protect Magic who can supposedly heal this shit so wouldn't be GG).

I would also like Haza to explain how he is SK, gravedigger, and roletracker.

forgot about that weird first post from Ace. also strange, he asks haza if he should hammer amongst me and lethal. haza immediately votes big man next post.

perhaps ive been too easy on mr ace??? Poyser also left his vote on him before leaving on day1 iirc, but t hat doesn't really mean much, since I don't think he ever thought it would lead anywhere. and if for some reason it did, it would have the net positive effect of making him looks great (poyser). mya. perhaps ace should be back in poe actually :/
What are you talking about? I literally tagged everyone and asked them if it was OK if I hammered as I didn't want to look like I was quick-hammering.

Even if it is possible that I flip maf, it is not in the realm of discussion right now. We're talking either voting you/haza, or someone like Lawls.

My current read is

Lawls
Barry
Haza

as remaining maf. Jeff is being hella annoying with his posting but I won't pretend I haven't become fully frantic as town in the end game out of frustration. Haza has felt more forced whereas Jeff has seemed more genuinely frustrated. And, by far most importantly, the logic from the first quote in this post feels the best course.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace

Reaction score
Also it is past midnight now, night ends at 9am my time and I'll be at work at 7am so I will be back before day is over.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It's best to keep the SK alive for now since he's a mafia target, and will more than likely now try to shoot scum out of spite.
This makes sense. If we lynched scum and scum decided to shoot the SK who may or may not have a shot he would shoot Jeff whom he believes is scum. If Rugrat has a shot left he could take one out as well. All of them could be killed on the same night potentially.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This makes sense. If we lynched scum and scum decided to shoot the SK who may or may not have a shot he would shoot Jeff whom he believes is scum. If Rugrat has a shot left he could take one out as well. All of them could be killed on the same night potentially.

yes, but that's only if you believe he is the SK, thats the problem. if he's scum were letting scum walk and taking a gamble elsewhere. look at how long Haza took to even change his tune, it was only after he exausted every other point he had and knew i wasnt going to budge. i will once again say regardless, i really doubt hes the sk anyways. he lied about the tracking, he's lying about that too most likely, and now trying to say scum have more petrifier shots like its a certainty. which as SK with a role tracker he would have 0 way of knowing now would he. #liefest

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i'm convince Ace hasn't read any of the thread from that post he just made. Im also fairly sure he's town just Poe and role wise but jesus christ this is what is so frustrating for me. This is why no matter how hard I play there is no chance of a positive outcome because people just half ass the game and walk into the fire ass backwards

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's a simple as this, once again, lynch known non town who has been lying his teeth off all day, or take a gamble. today is not a day for gambles.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
yes, but that's only if you believe he is the SK, thats the problem. if he's scum were letting scum walk and taking a gamble elsewhere. look at how long Haza took to even change his tune, it was only after he exausted every other point he had and knew i wasnt going to budge. i will once again say regardless, i really doubt hes the sk anyways. he lied about the tracking, he's lying about that too most likely, and now trying to say scum have more petrifier shots like its a certainty. which as SK with a role tracker he would have 0 way of knowing now would he. #liefest

Wang ignore this. There is no serial killer counter claim which means i'm obviously the SK and I have confirmed that Jeff is scum. It's nailed on and people just need to listen to me and not let scum Jeff probably win the game tonight

JEFF IS MANIPULATIVE. YOU KNOW THIS.

but of course people never listen to me which is why this is so difficult and frustrating.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This post needs more attention.

It actually makes sense.

The only way this doesn't work if maf has some weird second kill or if they can petrify more than once (unlikely? and Barry can protect Magic who can supposedly heal this shit so wouldn't be GG).

I would also like Haza to explain how he is SK, gravedigger, and roletracker.

What are you talking about? I literally tagged everyone and asked them if it was OK if I hammered as I didn't want to look like I was quick-hammering.

Even if it is possible that I flip maf, it is not in the realm of discussion right now. We're talking either voting you/haza, or someone like Lawls.

My current read is

Lawls
Barry
Haza

as remaining maf. Jeff is being hella annoying with his posting but I won't pretend I haven't become fully frantic as town in the end game out of frustration. Haza has felt more forced whereas Jeff has seemed more genuinely frustrated. And, by far most importantly, the logic from the first quote in this post feels the best course.
The night he was petrified he dug up Poysers stuff which gave him a roletracker ability to use. He was petrified so he couldn't do anything with it all day 3. He used it last night phase.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wang ignore this. There is no serial killer counter claim which means i'm obviously the SK and I have confirmed that Jeff is scum. It's nailed on and people just need to listen to me and not let scum Jeff probably win the game tonight

JEFF IS MANIPULATIVE. YOU KNOW THIS.

but of course people never listen to me which is why this is so difficult and frustrating.

solid attempt at emotional manipulation , reaching at a player whom he knows ive done wrong before as scum. but come off it now, again ,your desperation is getting a bit sad

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler