Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wang remember when Jeff conned you into voting chimp all those games ago. Looks familiar huh, guy is a snake

Ironic that you are attempting the same on him atm, innit :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Obvtown using his role effectively. Id be dead presumanly and we would have any info to pin you as scum without his protection

how would you be dead exactly???? :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
obvtown is a bit rich...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
some posts i found ISO'ing barry with the word poyser

On play though, I'll give a very admittedly flimsy reason for why I think Chris is *probably* town on play. I don't think I've ever seen scum Chris push someone he is Poyser to this much of an extent. Scum Chris is more amiable and just lets others dictate the pace while he more or less just passively posts vague thoughts. It's how he's gotten by for so long on so many games. Unless he's gone and changed up his scum game, I don't really see a reason to scum lean him other than the claim and character to coincide with it, since Maria is the most broken character in Rondo of Blood. But again, char spec.

quite a strong read on chris, which he links to his play around poyser.

So your basic theory is, with my first post of the game, I vote my scum mate in Haza, make it plain it was a joke vote immediately afterwards with the :rippedcal emoji, then proceed to invent reasons to keep my vote on him, which then afterwards, people, namely Magic and Jeff, agree with and hop on, all for the intent of looking good off his flip, despite, once again, Haza never having been in any danger beforehand, all based off a very flimsy reason and a complete misread of my town play?

I just want you to put all of this together and place Occham's Razor and ask yourself if this is more plausible than just, "Barry thinks Haza is scum and is just more passive this game".

Which I admittedly am being. Because I'd very much like to guard my opinion and body some folks in this game.

This is him defending v. EV. Appears EV was sussing him over a joke vote on haza.

Anyways, I feel Poyser/Chris is likely Town/Town. I'll have to go through that exchange again, but I didn't see anything particularly off about Poyser during the interim.

obviously looks pretty bad in retrospect, but i will give benefit of the doubt at this point, as I was also reading poyser town day 1,

Poyser strikes me as a fellow playing his usual town game based off his usage and posting and play. Lethal can be town for now because he's actively looking to pursue people and feels like he's scumhunting. You can disagree, I don't really care.

however the reasoning for town reading is QUITE vague.

Nah, I'd rather just not waste time forcing people to vote me and then spend half the day with this shit. I didn't use my power last night since I thought it prudent to preserve it until we found some clear cut townies. Obviously, with Poyser turning out to be scum, I need to re-think my reads, but I think Jeff, CP, and Magic might all but be confirmed town at this point.

claims before a wagon as a bodyguard. reads me cp and magic town. but protects haza still n2 i believe. also interesting. i get the role protection but i see barry more as a guy who would protect his leans over a role? wifomy

Again, Poyser is a good person at sacrificing himself to make others look good. CP is also good at manipulating his actions as scum into a net positive for himself. Poyser bussed the utter and complete shit out of OMB in one of the earlier games and cruised all the way to a victory with it. I think CP especially does that to a player of Poyser's calibre and ability.

looks REAL bad here too as he's pushing the cp scum theory as well (i know i was guilty also of pushing bad things, im aware, and im sorry). but it gives me pause.

he also tried to spin a narrative about wang wanting to kill OMB n1 due to personal reason (paraphrasing, too lazy to go find it again). which is interesting now with all things that have happpened. perhaps Mr. Barry is the one who shot OMB and thats the role he took?

What I'd like to see:

Barry's claimed usage
all the kills per night

I want to see if we have any way of proving barry's usage

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like it kind of bugs me to protect haza twice while having stronger town leans, especially when we have no scum blockers roles that have flipped. seems much more dangerous to protect a role over a lean in that scenario no??

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and to do it twice when we knew Haza would have a MINIMUM of two shots? doesn't really make sense

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lawls
Ace
wang
chris
barry
haza
Rugrat
Magic
Jeff

TBH. I dont think chris is scum from my read back so far. possibly the indy though, as I'm kind of running out of suspects outside the masons? Could be Magic too but for the reasons ive stated earlier I'm considering him obvtown in my book.

Lawls is poe/meh claim. Barry looks worse of poe/usage/haza now calling him obvtown kek.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
3. Lawls - Time Traveler
4. Ace Dalton - Mason
6. Jeff Valley Driver - Watcher
7. Christian Cage -VT
8. Grim Cornette - BG
9. Raidokken - Gravedigger
12. Rugrat - vig
14. Wangus Chung - Mason
17. Showtime - Healer

This is about where I at which would mean I'm wrong on one of my town reads, gut says it could be Grim but Jeff is going at him right now as well, plus Grim softing bodyguard super early just doesn't seem like something he'd do as scum even if he was a scum bodyguard. I highly doubt the healer is a scum role as well so I'd rule out Magic. Rugrat, I'm fairly sure of as Evans more or less confirms him with his flip. Don't know if Haza and Jeff would really go through all this trouble if they were aligned and if so gg I guess :lol so that really brings the masons back into play which idk not really a fan of bc Poyser did push them both, basically dropped his vote on Ace D1 as a vote to lynch (probably could have suspected the no lynch but he was going to bed so idk), and then did the same with Wang on D2.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Jeff did you ever respond to any of Magic's case against you before Haza dropped his info?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Jeff did you ever respond to any of Magic's case against you before Haza dropped his info?

Obviously he didn't. Theyre teammates. It wasn't a real case. They were distancing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
3. Lawls - Time Traveler
4. Ace Dalton - Mason
6. Jeff Valley Driver - Watcher
7. Christian Cage -VT
8. Grim Cornette - BG
9. Raidokken - Gravedigger
12. Rugrat - vig
14. Wangus Chung - Mason
17. Showtime - Healer

This is about where I at which would mean I'm wrong on one of my town reads, gut says it could be Grim but Jeff is going at him right now as well, plus Grim softing bodyguard super early just doesn't seem like something he'd do as scum even if he was a scum bodyguard. I highly doubt the healer is a scum role as well so I'd rule out Magic. Rugrat, I'm fairly sure of as Evans more or less confirms him with his flip. Don't know if Haza and Jeff would really go through all this trouble if they were aligned and if so gg I guess :lol so that really brings the masons back into play which idk not really a fan of bc Poyser did push them both, basically dropped his vote on Ace D1 as a vote to lynch (probably could have suspected the no lynch but he was going to bed so idk), and then did the same with Wang on D2.

uhhh this looks kind of bad now lol. you have 2 scum reads and we have have most likely 4 non town left :francis

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Obviously he didn't. Theyre teammates. It wasn't a real case. They were distancing

Yeah I don't think I see this one either chief. I think Magic could potentially be an indy and I'll admit POE is dwindling down that I have to just be wrong somewhere, but Magic spent way too much time on that, feels more likely to me Jeff jumped at arguing against "fake" info instead of Magic's stuff bc it's easier to just call someone a liar

Status
Not open for further replies.