Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
uhhh this looks kind of bad now lol. you have 2 scum reads and we have have most likely 4 non town left :francis

Yeah I think the indy could very well be in my town reads (would probably only completely rule out Rugrat) and I know I have to have one wrong as scum for sure

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I don't think I see this one either chief. I think Magic could potentially be an indy and I'll admit POE is dwindling down that I have to just be wrong somewhere, but Magic spent way too much time on that, feels more likely to me Jeff jumped at arguing against "fake" info instead of Magic's stuff bc it's easier to just call someone a liar

nah i just cba going through all of magics posts. im sure he will show up and question me today, and ill answer live happily.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I think the indy could very well be in my town reads (would probably only completely rule out Rugrat) and I know I have to have one wrong as scum for sure

from my poe it kind has to be you, one of the masons, or magic. I just dont see it being magic with the post output last night. as indy you essentially want to not play.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and yeah Magic doesn't really bus, I've said this a million times. If you are reading him scum because you think I'm scum, you slow

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But as it stands today, I think voting Jeff is the right move. No worries about rushing it though, I think we can wait for everyone to come on. Magic especially since Jeff said he'd answer any questions he had.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Christian Cage explain to me in your own words why you think Haza is town of "i dont think he would do this when magic was already pushing him" wifom. which is just that, wifom. look at the evidence i posted in my quotes. look at his defence (tunelling, not looking elseqhere other than magic). looks at his demeanor.

look at the points banez/ev made around poyser. it all adds up imo :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But as it stands today, I think voting Jeff is the right move. No worries about rushing it though, I think we can wait for everyone to come on. Magic especially since Jeff said he'd answer any questions he had.

you should know better to trust info this close to lylo bro, you've been warned...again, look at the actual evidence ive posted, and dont sheep off magic/haza :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
sadly this last few posts may have brought chris back to poe. i expect more actual thought process there and what has been posted this morning, and he's decided to simply state lynching is the best course of action with no actual explanation.

id also expect him to consider other lynches than just me if he was town. did he not resist day2 a bit lynching poyser/stalled? will have to go look as that sounds familiar. with the quote i posted of him voting poyser on day 1, that would actually be odd.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i may be mixing it up with the big man lynch however, dont take my word for that yet, let me confirm/deny

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think I am definitely at the point where either Poyser or CP are scum in my mind though but since I don't think both are, I really can't decide which I think is scummier tbh. Poyser has given me stronger reasons to read him town than CP has...but also stronger reasons to read him scum too bc he's just done a lot and we had that long back and forth D1 too :lol

CP has just played so weird though, I don't know if the jokes are AI at all for him but it feels like that's been 75% of his game so far, and then weird stuff like saying Banez def hid behind Haza or Poyser or asking why Poyser hadn't claimed when I don't think a lot of votes were on him at the time? He did already defend this kinda by saying he just "says shit" which I guess is fair lmao but no buys rn

Vote CP
Poyser and him were both on 0 votes at that time and I've already stated why I felt worse about CP, which was making me less sure of Poyser being scum bc CP was one of the few on him earlier. But I'm still fine with going with Poyser at this point, preferable to a no lynch

Vote Poyser

yeaahhhhh not a great look actually :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think I am definitely at the point where either Poyser or CP are scum in my mind though but since I don't think both are, I really can't decide which I think is scummier tbh. Poyser has given me stronger reasons to read him town than CP has...but also stronger reasons to read him scum too bc he's just done a lot and we had that long back and forth D1 too :lol

CP has just played so weird though, I don't know if the jokes are AI at all for him but it feels like that's been 75% of his game so far, and then weird stuff like saying Banez def hid behind Haza or Poyser or asking why Poyser hadn't claimed when I don't think a lot of votes were on him at the time? He did already defend this kinda by saying he just "says shit" which I guess is fair lmao but no buys rn

Vote CP
like lets looks at this again. He says poyser gives him both stronger reasons to be town over cp, but also more reasons to scum over cp (???). "which is fair i guess but no buys rn" . the case is based on "weirdness and jokes. he actually alos gives ZERO reasons in this posts as to WHY he reads poyser more scum or more town. he then just falls in line.

never fucking mind. chris may indeed be a bad bad boy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
(2nd part of that post is regarding why he votes cp)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
SCUM : haza/chris/(barry/lawls)
INDY : Lawls/Barry

solved the game, you're welcome!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and if people dont want lynch haza (sigh) I will indeed vote those scum leans as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.