Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
A) reads change and honestly Im definitely not massively confident youll flip scum but I do think you're the best direction today as you'll solve more, do you think all the *other* VT's are legit btw?

B) I voted for you :pogba your point here makes it look like you think im nudging but then why would I vote if thats what i was doing

why haven't you given your scum team?

what about LAWLS?

what do you think of jeff?

do you agree with my town reads?

Showtime

Reaction score
I can confirm alucard is in the game btw so jeff is either town or OMB was the watcher
im leaning towards the latter because that wagon was god awful and jeff passed up lynching lawls to convince everyone to lynch big man because i have no idea why.

also it's possible haza is like a janitor absorber and him and jeff are scum together and are able to give jeff results.

Showtime

Reaction score
if you shoot me you're playing against your win condition, I am confirmed to have given big man who was town a BP vest. I was on Poyser from my second post in the game and shut down every direction he attempted (Haza, Ace, Wang).

oh ya poyser also tried lynching ace day 1, forgot about that.

Showtime

Reaction score
idk POE is saying he's definitely scum if E-V and rugrat are legit which seems like they are. you said his character wouldn't be a healer and characters DO matter in this game. one of my roles is a flavor thing related to alucard.
usually scum trackers are roletrackers, so they get the role and the track info. that was me accusing poyser of being scum for the #20294359359th time.

the idea you guys think I would spend the whole game as scum with poyser just bussing him is hilarious. I'm not a busser and with Poyser on my team and Magic not very active we would control the thread and dominate. wouldn't bus him even one time.
still think this after seeing how this phase went? I don't care about your roles, I care about who is most likely town and most likely to make GOOD decisions as well as be around to make them. that was big man followed by jeff for me. I thought you were likely to die given you could get poyser's role so didn't choose you.
why? how would it make any sense for me to still be scum after big man's flip?

breh you actually think i bussed poyser and then just stopped being around?

what in the fuck would be the point in that.

why are you listening to jeff on setup spec when he just lynched big man on setup spec and you just said setup spec is trash.

Showtime

Reaction score
he was around last night but disappeared shortly. I do agree with you 100% here though, I was expecting to at least wake up to some late night magic posts.

no i wasnt?

i was last here when i claimed. i definitely wasn't here that night as i was out.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
End of Night 3

Lethal lost his second life as well...

Welcome to Castlevania Mafia!

You are Soma Cruz - Vampire Hunters Aligned

07 - Soma Cruz.png

Role: Vanilla Townie

Soma Cruz is the protagonist of Aria Of Sorrow and Dawn Of Sorrow. Against his will, he has inherited Draculas power of soul domination, and the awakening of these powers has attracted the attention of a cult who wishes to turn him into the new Dark Lord.

You have no special powers in this game.

You win the game if all threats to the Vampire Hunters are eliminated.

Dracula had the last laugh over E-V...

You are Simon Belmont - Vampire Hunters Aligned

02 - Simon Belmont.png

Role: Backup Vigilante

Simon Belmont is a Belmont Clan member and the main protagonist of the first two Castlevania games. One of the most recognized vampire hunters in history, Simon vanquished Dracula not once but twice in the 17th century.

Should the Vigilante of this game die, you will inherit all shots that they have remaining to use on future nights.

CP forgot to keep some armour for himself...

You are Yoko Belnades - Vampire Hunters Aligned

05 - Yoko Belnades.png

Role: Item Vendor

Yoko Belnades is a witch and a descendant of Sypha Belnades. Next to recon work, her main way of helping Soma Cruz defeat Dracula is to run a humble item shop.

Once per night you may give one of the following items to another player:
- Gun (grants 1x Kill shot)
- Vest (grants 1x Bulletproof, can be passed on to other players on future nights)
- Petrification Vaccine (renders one player permanently immune to petrification, does not cure petrification if it is already in effect)
- Talisman (may have a special effect if given to a certain player)
You can only give away each item once.

Day 4 has begun. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Showtime

Reaction score
you killed lethal, rugrat?

there's no reason to rush this phase, make sure everyone gets on and dont do anything in a hurry.

im positive jeff is scum and please read my posts above. i can expand more if anyone wants me to.

jeff/lawls/haza is the most likely scum team to me. lawls due to poe and haza base don what big man was saying before he died. chris is an outside shot, but based on the poyser interactions he's probably good.

Showtime

Reaction score
wait we only have 9 left? we have to treat this like lylo.

sk needs to kill scum too.

Lawls

Reaction score
I voted CP because I was going to bed, I asked who to vote and EV said CP :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
:garrett

vote: jeff

erryone follow ya boi haza

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm going back to bed but to answer your question @E-V I dug poyser

Jeff is scum petrifier and I tracked him to visit CP.

Had a feeling he might be the fake 'watcher' off the Jan shot when CP mentioned it yesterday bc i remember he seemed taken aback when i wanted to dig OMB which i dont think is even possible lol

I actually was flip-flopping on him or Magic with the shot so magics sudden appearance at night is a bit odd, I feel like he coulda been trying to steer me away from himself maybe, late distancing ploy with Jeff too?

Anyways I'm off back to bed, get er' done boys

Status
Not open for further replies.