Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm not keen to rush into a lynch on Big Man that seems premised on shaky motivations.

We've already seen Big Man softed receiving an item BEFORE CP spoke.

IF someone wants to summarise the other reasons for Big Man that make it obvious and worth rushing into right now I will do so. But I don't like how quickly this Big Man thing has built up.

^ace looks good off actually talking sense

no idc that the flip was about to happen. the reasoning is legit and i fail to see how jeff and haza didnt see this. i get evans was tunneling and others were just told to vote here, but like wtf

Showtime

Reaction score
The fact Poyser claimed info to stop his wagon D1 and then flipped scum.

The fact CP doesn't look great either and BM flipping town would clear CP. BM flipping scum likely gives us the next scum in CP.

Put it all together and consider that.

POYSER

CLAIMED

INFO

TO

MAKE

HIMSELF

LOOK

GOOD

good scum tactics isnt to fake info to save your teammate and link yourself to them. breh that is awful scum strategy, you dont want to go down in a 2 for 1.

Showtime

Reaction score
looks like its built up the same way poysers wagon did tbh :draper2 with a switft kick in the ass from me

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this is the most laughable statement ive seen in the mafia section in 2020.

you really trying to take credit for that wagon? breh i will forego sleep this is so fucking obvious

Showtime

Reaction score
The difference is also we have only one mafia dead meaning at least 3 left (right?) + a likely SK.
We're already down to 13, so if we lynch wrong, and SK + Maf kill, we're down to 10 total left with at least 3 maf and an SK.
I see little reason to rush me into hammering when we're still talking.
^town

Showtime

Reaction score
and I mean say what you want about EV's tunneling, but it's not like he's a bad player :heston he's won awards this year and is pretty much locked in for most improved already. to dismiss it as him being a bad player is laughable
I've noticed since my return Jeff.

If I'm tunnelling or pushing the wrong direction too much, I'll get corrected or ignored.

It's only when I'm on to something do certain players start insulting me and trying to discredit me with heston

:heston
I mean he does the right thing and even mentions he thinks his town read on you feels off. seems pretty consistent to me :draper2

evans breh. this is called buddying/pocketing. a scum player reinforces your read and props you up so you feel less inclined to go after them. he was pretty much saying "ya evans is right, big man is scum" and it also makes it look less like he should be blamed when big man flips town because he was with you on it.

Showtime

Reaction score
It looks very good for CP if Big Man flips town. What are you on about?

It means CPs Poyser direction was not a bus and he gave BM as town protection instead of scum.

So, if Big Man isn't scum, why did he stop that wagon with the info he had on Big Man if he knew he was a VT?

:bosque

bro

i know the flip happened already

but it was to make him look good. he wanted to look good from it.

Showtime

Reaction score
Bearing in mind, CP & Big Man are both my scum reads and I have put considerable effort into making sure my thoughts are concise and not a load of nonsense as I have been guilty of before.

I'm just taking Magics advice and trying to see the town motivations behind it

:draper2

^well im glad, i legit wish i was here for day 3 and apologize for not being around. i know you just went through with your read, but i wouldnt have let this wagon gone through lol.

lawls wagon had a legit chance if it wasnt for jeff reinforcing people to vote big man over him.

Showtime

Reaction score
im not talking about wagon placement, I spent my whole readback pushing the wagon before Jeff voted so where do you think my vote was going to go? and Jeff even admitted my posts helped him decide between the 2.

nah bro, jeff was the reason it went through. :mj4

Showtime

Reaction score
You're trying to taking credit for Jeff's push on Poyser, citing your reasons for helping him decide.

Those quotes dispute that as Jeff had told you to vote Poyser if you didn't want to lynch Wang.

JEFF

DIDNT

PUSH

POYSER

UNTIL CP AND I DID.

jeff was strongly calling poyser town.

why is everyone talking about poyser bussing possibilities but the one guy that randomly flipped from strong town to a scum read, aka jeff, is the one not being considered as the person that bussed. cp and i were the ones on poyser, do you not think that would cause poyser to be a bit more willing to be bussed then randomly being bussed at the start by cp? he wouldnt just ask for his death.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Showtime

Reaction score
1. Alco - Lethalv2
2. E-V
3. Lawls
4. Ace Dalton
6. Jeff Valley Driver
7. Christian Cage
8. Grim Cornette
9. Raidokken
11. CraigPelton
12. Rugrat
14. Wangus Chung

ace and wang are confirmed and ace looked obvious town.

something like this?

jeff/lawls/haza/chris in that order if there's 4 scum left and not 3.

Showtime

Reaction score
one last thing is Haza might be scum because he said I was one of his biggest town reads, when the wagon was being built up he was very quiet which I wouldn't expect from him. he would be very vocal about one of his biggest town reads being lynched especially as its me but he was making little comments to subetlely push it and now he seems to have turned around completely.

@rdk

thoughts on this?

why did you flip your read on big man. saw the mislynch available and couldnt resist?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler