Castlevania Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
As it stands though, unless i get a further explanation from magic, that is who i would like to lynch. That claim made 0 sense
Only other thing is that hazas role also sticks out like a sore thumb as all other roles are standard named roles not theme named (i see no reason for ot to not just be called gravedigger for example)
Sypha (magics claim) doesnt really have any healing powers either fwiw, shes a witch that fought dracula w trevor b n married him. Outside of being a witch i dont even see it really fitting theme wise. In fact shes petrified n trevor kills a cyclops to heal her (thanks for the claims list ev)

oh really, jeff?

so you push cp on spec

you push me on spec

and im assuming you were on big man over dumb spec too.

is there a reason youve ignored the one scum flip to try to catch everyone on mass claim? i want you to expand your scum read on me.

Showtime

Reaction score
@Jeff Valley Driver

i got questions too breh

I don’t have time to read back properly atm as I’m fairly busy at work, but I will just say I have reason to believe big man is town, and I’ll leave it at that

why not defend him without implying info lel

or at least let the wagon develop?

^im the one that called out poyser trying to make himself look good via the info.

cp and i were 2 of the 3 first on his wagon.

youve repeatedly said i dont buss and hate bussing and try to keep my teammates alive and yet you think i was going after poyser the whole time to try to get him lynched?

meanwhile let's see your play around jeff, right? you got 430 but i remember our interactions in regards to him.
will wait until poyser is back as im assuming he will have more to say, albeit i have an idea of what hes implying by how short he was.

want to buy poyser time as he's being pushed(oh and it isn't included, but you were humping his leg the whole phase on day 1 too and was talking him up as town).

it's more that let's say poyser lynch goes through and he flips town. can you really see cp/magic push it that hard as scum/scum? I don't, that seems a little too obvious for their skill level imo

you talk about poyser flipping town for literally no reaoson.

why are you so confident poyser is town again?

i asked YOU why you thought poyser was town. are you telling me i was trying to make someone not town read my teammate?

im not. i had him town on play yesterday. but the points you guys have brought up are worth looking into. i also feel like we should call his bluff on big man like ev mentioned.

wait what's that? you were convinced by cp and i that poyser isnt as town as you thought he was, yet you were just trying to lynch us.

and yet you completely ignore this when trying to push both of us last phase? that you were literally town reading him until we changed your mind in regards to his play.

can you explain to me why you think either of us would want to get people not to town read our teammate?

so whats your opinion on poyser now

after his claim you again TRY TO PROD ME TO SEE IF IVE CHANGED MY MIND ON POYSER. WHY? I DONT KNOW.

what do you mean now, nothing really changed. i still think he's scummy and a tracker claim doesnt really change that.

^

the whole time you were town read poyser. you stated that cp and i changed your thoughts on that.

yet you completely ignore play during mass claim to get rid of town reads and push people on setup spec too.

@E-V @Rugrat @CraigPelton @whoever the fuck is town

LYNCH JEFF IF I DIE.

PLEASE.

Showtime

Reaction score
lawls is probably scum via poe too. then there's probably one or two more.

barry seemed town to me on day 1.
lethal seemed town upon repping in.
cp looks great off the poyser wagon.
rugrat is the vig
e-v is obvious town from day 1.

that leaves dalton/wang/chris/haza i think.

chris and wang had that back and fourth with chris and wang. i think the chris one went longer but i'll have to look back on that, but at least that's more reason they could be town.

haza kinda looked town off his reaction to his push, but i need to see how poyser reacted to his wagon/voted him.

any reason dalton is town?

Showtime

Reaction score
Like, come the fuck on?

CP claims it was on Jeff, Jeff asked for notification etc, and it doesn't appear. Then CP 'remembers' his usage and Big Man comes on a little bit later and confirms it?
CP knew Poyser was roletracker before his flip

CP apparently gave Jeff an item, Jeff asked for notification and then CP suddenly brought in IT technical issue WIFOM and said he sent it to Big Man instead who then appeared rather quickly to confirm it.

evans/lethal, please please please listen to me. over-arching conspiracy theories based on role setup is not necessary.

rolecop is often associated with either tracker or watcher when the role is a scum role.

based on play can you tell me why you two think jeff is town?

look at jeff's play on day 1 in regards to poyser. jeff was defending poyser until cp/i went after poyser, at which point poyser probably told him to distance as well so he wouldnt look bad.

Showtime

Reaction score
Erm. Vaccines can be both preventative and used to fight an ongoing disease.

this isn't true btw. a vaccine cant help you fight an ongoing disease, it's too late. it is only for preventation.

vaccines are used to build early antibodies to fight diseases by giving you bits of the viral material so the body knows how to react. if you have the full disease it is utterly useless.

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean, if Lethal needs a real life example of a vaccine fighting an ongoing disease, look no further than Tuberculosis and Smallpox, which were the absolute monsters of human history until we found a vaccine for it.

vaccine is useless once you contradict either tho. it's for prevention. smallpox was eradicated due to everyone getting vaccinated and thus no longer being susceptible to the disease. not everyone can get the vaccine tho and those people are then saved via herd immunity by enough other people being vaccinated so they dont get it.

and yes this is unrelated to the game, but it is important for people to know how vaccines work so they dont ever try to blame them. they're not 100%, but they do give greatly aid in prevention, but only if enough of the community gets it.

Showtime

Reaction score
It was actually Jeff who pushed that.

My push on CP was around the possibility of him slipping about knowing about the roletracker before Poyser was lynched.

Why are you yet again lying about one of my posts to try and discredit it?
Are you concerned what happens if CP flips?

evans

rolecop has been paired with tracker and watcher since 2012

that isnt a slip

Showtime

Reaction score
vote CP

I'm going to bed. Will refresh myself on the latest developments in the morning.

lawls what have you read and why are you just randomly voting?

FTR, I'd still throw Lawls on that POE pile.
^^^this is a much better thought.

:lmao

And here comes Wang to follow Lawls

Unvote

Vote: Lawls

He's not reading the thread, offered sweet fuck all, and his claim to me doesn't marry up as town given we have Haza's role.
^again better alternative than big man.

receipt pt 2

^^so i can understand lethal and evans tunneling, but again you going for big man is just a bad look.

Showtime

Reaction score
Again, Poyser is a good person at sacrificing himself to make others look good. CP is also good at manipulating his actions as scum into a net positive for himself. Poyser bussed the utter and complete shit out of OMB in one of the earlier games and cruised all the way to a victory with it. I think CP especially does that to a player of Poyser's calibre and ability.

WHY IS THAT YOUR FIRST THOUGHT

POYSER WASNT TRYING TO DIE

LITERALLY AT NO POINT DID IT SEEM LIKE POYSER WAS TRYING TO DIE

HE TRIED USING HIS INFO TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD.

if he wanted to go down for his team he would have down his classic fake info tactic to do it, no?

yes.

Showtime

Reaction score

Showtime

Reaction score
how would you rate Big Man's reactions on a scale of tkok to jeff @Raidokken

considering the fucking lynch was dumb as fuck, i think id say you not even considering that he was probably going to flip town and that evans was indeed tunneling him since about 5 hours into day 1 that your role on the lynch was the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.