Cash Wheeler arrested and charged with assault with a firearm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
fwiw, I don't really need the courts to decide my opinion. being found not guilty in a court of law doesn't really mean no wrong doing was done, just that there is not enough evidence to prosecute.

fair or not, court of public opinion is and always will be a thing
It appears your vote is in.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It appears your vote is in.
until proven other wise yes I am comfortable with my opinion given the information available. If more information comes out, I will add it to what I know and decide where I stand then.

Do you consider yourself superior for waiting instead or what exactly is the problem here? You don't hear me telling you how you should or should not react or feel do you?

Last edited:

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
until proven other wise yes I am comfortable with my opinion given the information available. If more information comes out, I will add it to what I know and decide where I stand then.

Do you consider yourself superior for waiting instead or what exactly is the problem is. You don't hear me telling you how you should or should not react or feel do you?
No, I'm just sharing a view that believes in the judicial system and the calmer approach to speaking on topics most of us are not privy to, and promoting a questioning gray instead of stating a negative and running it back later for a pat on my back.

And my original post was mainly aimed at BSE and the hate boner he recently popped for MJF. Tell me I'm a liar there bud BSE.

I've prob touched a nerve with you I didn't expect to and for that I am sorry.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean courts found OJ and Casey Anthony not guilty and I still think they did that shit. We don't get votes, I think the only thing that people are bad at in general is not waiting for wanted non-legal action applied when things are fresh and more info has yet to come out. You see it here with people saying he should be fired, pulled from Wembley, etc. And thats def something the company has to make a decision on, but they're most likely also privy to more details than us so I think it's kinda silly to make demands less than 24 hours from the news breaking and also before even that witness statement was revealed

Like a lighter example that will never not be funny to me was when Emma "stole" that iPad and WWE insta fired her when the news broke, then it ended up being a big misunderstanding and they had to walk the firing back:lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No, I'm just sharing a view that believes in the judicial system and the calmer approach to speaking on topics most of us are not privy to, and promoting a questioning gray instead of stating a negative and running it back later for a pat on my back.

And my original post was mainly aimed at BSE and the hate boner he recently popped for MJF. Tell me I'm a liar there bud BSE.

I've prob touched a nerve with you I didn't expect to and for that I am sorry.
understandable and apologies as well - I don't agree with BSE more "extreme" reaction either fwiw, though I understand why some people are upset. for example I wasn't upset and calling for his head when Jeff got busted, but def understand why some were.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean courts found OJ and Casey Anthony not guilty and I still think they did that shit. We don't get votes, I think the only thing that people are bad at in general is not waiting for wanted non-legal action applied when things are fresh and more info has yet to come out. You see it here with people saying he should be fired, pulled from Wembley, etc. And thats def something the company has to make a decision on, but they're most likely also privy to more details than us so I think it's kinda silly to make demands less than 24 hours from the news breaking and also before even that witness statement was revealed

Like a lighter example that will never not be funny to me was when Emma "stole" that iPad and WWE insta fired her when the news broke, then it ended up being a big misunderstanding and they had to walk the firing back:lol
i never heard of this Emma thing that is hilarious

And yeah, I still am pretty iffy on him still in a "main event" position but I am also less hard on it and am ok if they wait until after, especially now that we know there was no like, step our of the car and actual assault etc. also it's not like he is being "rewarded" . tough position for AEW to be in though for sure

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Emma Walmart thing was so stupid. And this was back when she still relatively over. It massively hurt her career trajectory.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean personally I'd just take him off TV after he drops the belt to the Bucks until a decision is made in this, assuming he will be able to travel as it looks like he could rn. and I'd make it an official suspension too, probably harder to justify why you leave him on Wembley if you do that, but I'm acknowledging it's not the most morally optimal call already lmao

Obviously plenty people will have an issue with it, and they have a right to but I'd still make that call :shrug:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And by AEW's own precedent he should be made to attend some sort of anger management shit but that's not any kind of real punishment to me, they'd just look like hypocrites if they didn't since they've done it with a handful of people already

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean personally I'd just take him off TV after he drops the belt to the Bucks until a decision is made in this, assuming he will be able to travel as it looks like he could rn. and I'd make it an official suspension too, probably harder to justify why you leave him on Wembley if you do that, but I'm acknowledging it's not the most morally optimal call already lmao

Obviously plenty people will have an issue with it, and they have a right to but I'd still make that call :shrug:
yeah morally not the best choice but its the easiest business wise. if it was me Id strip him tomorrow and ditch the match, but it's not my money on the line or my business to run.

BSE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Sports Team
nnLKsfY
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
I just think MJF's comment was tone deaf... Cash could've easily killed someone... I don't know Cash so I can't tell you what kind of person he is, maybe he is a great person but what he did was really, really stupid... and he deserves to be called out for it and he deserves consequences.

If I'm being totally honest, I tend to be pretty reactionary and I could definitely be more calm in moments like these. For that, I genuinely apologize, Spidey.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Are there any details on what he actually did? I am sleepy and about to GTS so I might have missed it but I went through all 8 pages and I'm still not sure what happened except that a gun was involved

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
yeah morally not the best choice but its the easiest business wise. if it was me Id strip him tomorrow and ditch the match, but it's not my money on the line or my business to run.

Yeah which is pretty unheard of in the wrestling industry as a whole, that's why I hate when people diminish when companies do actually take a bold stance quickly before they feel any pressure which has barely ever happened. That shit needs to be celebrated but it's not something I'd expect Tony to do

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Are there any details on what he actually did? I am sleepy and about to GTS so I might have missed it but I went through all 8 pages and I'm still not sure what happened except that a gun was involved

Yeah I'm too lazy to find it for you but someone posted the entire witness statement here and you can find that. He was allegedly driving like an idiot, this guy saw him and was gonna move over to avoid anything but turns out Cash was taking that same exit so he still ended up in Cash's way so when Cash illegally passed him he was pointing a gun. Then the guy got his plate and info, I think that's basically the whole statement

Reactions: BSE and Y2Jayne

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah I'm too lazy to find it for you but someone posted the entire witness statement here and you can find that. He was allegedly driving like an idiot, this guy saw him and was gonna move over to avoid anything but turns out Cash was taking that same exit so he still ended up in Cash's way so when Cash illegally passed him he was pointing a gun. Then the guy got his plate and info, I think that's basically the whole statement
Oh so they never even spoke words or had a face to face?

Still wild, but changed my perspective a little bit.

Reactions: Y2Jayne