Calif. teen faces trial in gay classmate killing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
I do agree with the general sentiment in this thread, but some of you are going over the top. Saying oyu hope he gets 'shot, raped and killed' just because he's won four (he also defeated the Big Show) straight WM matches? Talk about going over the top.

However, i do agree that Cena's reign at the top has gotten very boring, predictable and stale. I found it very interesting when JR stated last night that Cena has held the WWE Title for 20 of the past 24 months. That is astonishing and if it was Triple H in that position, there would be riots. However, that is WWE's decision/fault for booking him as WWE Champion for such a long amount of time, it is unfair to blame the man himself for that.

Also, becuase he has bulldozen through everyone he has ever been faced with, his opponenets are now limited. It is fairly obvious that Cena will continue to feud with Shawn Michaels for the next few months (they are still Tag Champions so will obviously be invilved with eachother), with the possibility of another guy being thrown into the mix (Edge/Orton/Benoit, etc.).

WWE obviously made the decision a long time ago that they would create Cena into a 'super-human' type guy who will defeat everyone in his path and this technique has been very successful, establishing Cena as the top guy in WWE. However, the knock on effect of this, is that there are a very limited number of possible challengers for Cena and that in itself is a major problem for WWE and the ME scene in WWE. The problem can be fixed though, as the PPV's are now interbranded, meaning guys from other brands could challenge (switching brands in the process, to continue the feud).

Basically, only HBK, Kennedy, Undertaker, Lashley, Khali, a rejuvinated Benoit, Batista and Triple H are viable opponenets for Cena (with two of those already being defeated bt Cena and the other two Champions on their brand).

Che_Guevara_Fan

Reaction score
Send Finlay to Raw and make Cena job to him, Finlay deserves to have a championship and deserves to beat someone who is lower then him.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
while im happy that the only guy who has a shot with cena anymore is a green bay native (where i live) i doubt that kennedy will beat cena anyway.....cuz kennedy is the kinda guy who always tries to cheat to win..and they have cena as the guy who overcomes the odds no matter what....so regardless...i think kennedy will be the first ever to loose in a title match after winning MITB.....unfortantly...it has to be to the biggest moron in the company but thats for another story

CenaMark54

^^^You seriously think that is a logical solution. Your top draw jobbing to a 50 year old?

Cena still has plenty of people to feud with. Orton is one big win away from being a credible maineventer again. Him and Cena have yet to feud. Theres HHH when he returns. Kennedy and Benoit if either go to Raw. Theres the Great Khali, Hornswoggle, Ashley, Candice. Cena could even feud with himself. Theres plenty of options.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Green Bay Native? Hells yea, Milwaukee here!! Anyways, if Kennedy does beat John Cena for the WWE Title, it will be the FIRST TIME in a LONG TIME I would be rooting against John Cena. Gotta stick with the homeboy!

The Icon

Reaction score
First of all Mr. Kennedy, Undertaker, Batista, Hornswoogle and Benoit are from SmackDown! so quit your bitchin Cena and move to SmackDown!
And Triple H already feuded with Cena so the best move would be Cena moving to SmackDown after dropping his title at Backlash.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Well since Kennedy won MITB, he can challenge for any title he wants. He can even go after the womens title :eek:

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
"That is one broken little man."

Anyway on to more important things. I agree with what almost everyone here is saying. The WWE has options for what I am going to call: "The Cena Complex". Right now they got a good thing going with the Cena/HBK thing, and that could go for a while if you added in other tallent like Orton or Edge or Maria(Just because I like seeing her). So that gives another (lets say) 2 months of entertainment...or maybe just till Backlash depending how its booked.

Now while these feudes are going on the WWE can make or break in "The Cena Complex". They could (and should) start to push a youngun to rival with Cena to be that top dog. Much like the attitude days of the WWE there needs to be more than one dude holding that title for 2 years. I for one think it makes for more entertaining television when everyone has a chance for the title.

Che_Guevara_Fan

Reaction score
Cena could even feud with himself. Theres plenty of options.

I would love that to happen! The two sides of Cena. One a Blue marine who has a limited amount of moves, the other a white boy who could rhyme his way out of a milk carton!

Speaking of which how did Cena turn from a rapper gimmick into a marine type person?

Soulpower

There is one man that has a chance at beating Cena, but battling him may result in a never-ending match.... When it comes crashing down and it hurts insiiiide!!!

Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs Hollywood John Hogan.... Who would win? Would either guy job to the other?

CenaMark54

There is one man that has a chance at beating Cena, but battling him may result in a never-ending match.... When it comes crashing down and it hurts insiiiide!!!

Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs Hollywood John Hogan.... Who would win? Would either guy job to the other?

HAHAH. It would be like two black holes converging. Nothing will escape.

TheLightningScotsman

I am of the opinion that the only reason Cena is still the champion is because Vince Russo works for TNA now.

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
Few things to say and I am not sure who brought up what.

Last year ray won the RR and did not headline WM.

When I watched WM last night there was five guys (Including me) plus my friends dad (who bought the ppv) and we all said something about Cena's no sale on his leg.

Orton is not a good person to throw in the mix with all his stupidity backstage and his drug affiliation as of late.

Also wwe needs to stop with Cena because I don't care if they have him beat everyone signed to the raw smackdown and ecw rosters he still cannot out wrestle his way out of a paper bag. Anyone can get over on anyone in wwe. I feel wwe is no longer wrestling but more or a who can bring in more money.

I feel strongly that Mr Kennedy will do what edge did when he had MITB. I do not think they will let Kennedy hold the title long but, if they don't let him have a title at all, then it would kill the MITB match all together. It will discredit it all together as well. I feel that they should look to the future more then making more money now. Every match at WM last night was better then the Cena match (Not counting the diva match because I hate the divas)

Also I am hoping to see Cyme Tyme somehow become in the "run" for Michaels and Cena's tag belts. Other then that they will have to dive into the triple threats and the other tag teams to make the Cena and Michaels feud worth it. Because it will make for better matches if they keep turning on one another.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I too was looking for Cena and HBK to lose there Tag titles to Cryme Tyme. I thought it would have come sooner, since at New years Revolution, in a dark match Cryme Tyme won a tag title shot, by beating Cade and Murdock but i assume WWE forgot about that or something. As For Cena and the WWE title he should lose it at Backlash then in late may or june when the trade comes around trade him to Smackdown. problem solved