Calif. teen faces trial in gay classmate killing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Personally I'd like to see Cena take a heel turn and have Stone Cold get off his lazy ass and work for a couple of months.

Stone Cold isn't lazy, he broke his neck for Christ's sake. He's doing everything but being lazy. He wrestled at 'Mania (What I consider wrestling anyway), and appears just about everyone year doing something physical...

the dark knight

his neck is not broken T_T . its ok isnt it ? its just he had too many injuries b4 and if he wrestled they can turn worse . including a neck injury but his nick is fine now and he wrestled for years after the injury .

ash1187

Reaction score
I think that there is now one left for Cena except for Mr Kennedy and maybe Marcus Cor Von and CM Punk

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I think this Cena-Michaels feud will go until Vengeance(which is June 24)after that I have no idea who he could feud with.We saw Edge-Cena way to many times over the last year,Randy Orton will probably be jobbing to Triple H when he comes back since Edge doesn't want to,Umaga already had his chance,Even though I think WWE could pull off a Benoit-Cena feud It's unlikely to happen.

The only really choice is Mr.Kennedy but if WWE moves him to Raw it takes away yet another upper mid carder/main eventer from Smackdown

the dark knight

all thats wrong with the wwe is that there's no triple h :( . after hes back we can discuss this shit . wwe is unpredictable at the moment . i never thought cena would win the way he did at mania :S

Defiant One

Reaction score
i agree really didnt want or see Cena beating HBK like that at Mania but good points Dark Knight when HHH comes back at MSG/Summerslam then it will easier to figure out. The draft should be coming up soon and that will also help assuming they have like it was said earlier WWE is unpredictable at the moment.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I would much rather have WWE unpredictable then predictable.It would suck if we knew whats gonna happen in the coming months.and by the way SummerSlam is being held at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey not at MSG.

the dark knight

I would much rather have WWE unpredictable then predictable.It would suck if we knew whats gonna happen in the coming months.and by the way SummerSlam is being held at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey not at MSG.

pretty bold statement for a guy who always read spoilers . and i didnt say its good to predict things . b4 , we used to predict story but what we get is a better story . as for now , we predict a bad story and all we get is a worse story . so i prefer the 1st option .

The Icon

Reaction score
Ok this is what I see coming:
Cena feuds with HBK until Vengeance and then Randy Orton feuds with Cena when Randy Orton already feuded with Cena, Benoit will be traded and feud with Orton until Summerslam when HHH comes back we will see a Fatal 4 Way Cena vs. Orton vs. Benoit vs. HHH but where is HBK and Kennedy in all this stuff?
We have to wait till Triple H comes back.

kr3w

Reaction score
id like to see benoit fued with him but not if they make him look dumb and have him tap to that pathetic stfu man i remember benoit passing out before he would tap before

Beer Money Army

While i think Cena is one of the most overrated wrestlers in the WWE for quite some time.

But the fact is I reckon HBK could do it. or Even Kennedy if he is to used his MITB.......

i have seen taker/cena matches in the past there average... I'm not that into to seeing another one.....

i thought Benoit tapping to cena was one of the most appualling things i seen since The Trump/Mcmahon feud.

But out of the brands. i would choose

if it was raw - HBK.... (im sick of the Edge vs Cena matches. they tryed to give it that HHH/Rock and Hart/HBK factor but doesnt buy on me).

SMACkdown : either benoit or taker

ECW: RVD....

With Smackdown having B.T and kane going take time off i hope finally they use benoit more usefully as he ones of the best or if not the best in-ring ability wrestler WWE has to offer at the moment.

I'm a huge Taker fan he's my favourite. but i would love to see another benoit world title reign. because He gives you, your money's worth and a hell lot more extra.

him losing to Miz was another appualling thing to see.... and the Miz isn't even 1/4 of a man of what a chris Benoit is.