Calif. teen faces trial in gay classmate killing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TenTen

This is what happens when the carribean cool is teamed up with a useless diva and a 60 year old man.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Hopefully Bobby Lashley will drop the ECW title to the ECW guys (cause of Vince) and eventually go and out wrestle cena... I know it will be hard cause Cena is awesome in the ring but you have to remember bobby lashley can put on a show in the ring also...

/Sarcasm.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Omegaflow said:
Orton is not a good person to throw in the mix with all his stupidity backstage and his drug affiliation as of late.

Orton's backstage stupidity was last year and he went to counseling for it. For all we know, that could be behind him. And his drug affiliation? He got legal prescriptions from a doctor and the doctor is in the line of fire, not Orton. It's not Orton's fault.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The only person I can see feuding with Cena is Kennedy. Kennedy was the same one who said there's nobody else for him to fight in Smackdown, a few months ago when he was US Champion. So I don't know if they're going to make Kennedy jump ship this Monday or within the weeks.

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
Orton's backstage stupidity was last year and he went to counseling for it. For all we know, that could be behind him. And his drug affiliation? He got legal prescriptions from a doctor and the doctor is in the line of fire, not Orton. It's not Orton's fault.

Ok what I meanly meant by what I said is he got a lot of heat for those things and he has lost out on being pushed. Believe me I would love to see orton with the title because I love orton but I also love Matt hardy and RVD, but for some reason I don't see any of them getting titles because of there heart in the past.

Great One

^^^Hardy's never done anything wrong really, he's just plain hated, period.

I would personally prefer HBK to win the title at Backlash, then feud with Orton as I know these 2 could put on a very good feud and performances. They continue to feud and maybe throw Edge and/or a returning "title hungry" Triple H into the mix if Orton hasn't won the title by then. Depending on who has the title (although I'd prefer Orton for this...) Kennedy should cash in the MITB at the right time to preferrably face a heel Orton with Kennedy being the face, or a heel Edge, or a face OR heel Triple H with Kennedy the heel (doubtful... way too over now).

If this was too confusing I'll give a general series of events: John Cena(c) vs. HBK - Winner HBK --> HBK(c) vs. Randy Orton... + Edge - Winner Edge --> Edge(c) vs. Triple H - Winner Triple H --> Triple H(c) vs. Randy Orton - Winner Randy Orton --> Randy Orton(c) vs. Mr. Kennedy - Winner Undecided.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Thats great. The Only problem with that is its too much like the old better WWE when alot of people had a legit shot at the title nowadays they give the title to wanna be rappers who do a freakin movie and think that means they're a Marine for about two years. LAME!!! I wish what Great One said would happen but at this point its highly doubtful.

Captive8

Reaction score
WWE has completely lost its mind and soul apparently,3 Consecutive WM wins first JBL (who at the time was SD's resident bad guy and one of the best be it by default) then HHH who is one of if not the best on RAW, and now HBK who again is one of the best if not the best. Travesty of every justice in the book, HBK outwrestled Cena . At this point Kennedy is our only hope, I do agree they should build up the guys who have been there for awhile Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Randy Orton. the list goes on and on. how many times must Cena get booed before they realize he shouldnt have the belt, Jr even said 20 out of the last 24 months Cena has had the WWE Title, dominant? No Complete Bull? Yes apparently to the WWE its all about the money so the little kids parents and twelve year old girls will buy his crap. LAME!!!

Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, and Carlito deserve the belt over Cena? Come on now. Benjamin and Hardy couldnt cut a promo to save thier life. They dont have charisma and never will. Carlito is a slacker and will not go that extra mile to be in the main event, just like Flair said. John Cena is holding the belt because the WWE does not have enough top stars. This is not the late 90's. The late 90's saw huge stars such as Kurt Angle, Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, The Undertaker, Big Show, and Mick Foley. The WWE only has 5 main event stars on Raw. Cena, Michaels, Triple H, Orton, and Edge. Two of them are out with injury. The WWE really has no other huge stars to build thier company around except Cena. But even I am becoming to grow tired of Cena. I was really hoping that HBK was going to win at WM and I was subjected to another Cena tap out victory over another legend.

And yes, at the end of the day, all Vince cares about is money. Why do you think Vince will get on tv countless times and act like a complete idiot? Because people love and will pay to see Vince McMahan get embarrssed. And Vince will continue to do it time and time again. Why? Because it makes him alot of money, so who is the idiot in the end? Same thing with Cena, he is a cash cow. Cena sells more merchandise in the WWE than anyone is probably the most favorite wrestler out there. Kids and females love him and they buy his merchandise. Why not keep pushing John Cena as champion? It's good business for Vince. The same reason why he will let Shawn Michales carry on DX without Triple H.

The Icon

Reaction score
Carlito could get to the Main Event though he was at the Elimination Chamber at New Years Revolution 2006, and he made an excellent performance....I have to agree that WWE had more Main Eventers at the late 90's.

hype

Reaction score
RVD should jump back to raw (in fact, close ECW down, split the roster between Raw & SD)...cuz Cena still has never defeated RVD cleanly...but at the same time, RVD has never defeated Cena cleanly...

circle

Reaction score
I think Cena can still feud with HBK for one more PPV, and then if Orton builds some credibility or they make a trade for a Main-eventer ECW/Smackdown star they can do another feud then until HHH comes back or even Cena can feud with Ric Flair! I haven't seen that one, but that might be interesting

Wrestling Station

RVD should jump back to raw (in fact, close ECW down, split the roster between Raw & SD)...cuz Cena still has never defeated RVD cleanly...but at the same time, RVD has never defeated Cena cleanly...

Its not a matter of who defeated who cleanly, its the concept that they gave Cena to win any match whether it was a singles match or a triple threat match.

I think the best thing is to see for now is either:

Cena vs HBK in a HIAC match or...

Cena vs HBK vs Edge for the WWE title.

NOLTM

The problem is most of the heel wrestlers on both Smackdown and RAW are absolutely terrible on the microphone. And the heel wresters that ARE good are guys like HHH who will get cheered regardless of whether or not they're the heel.

Kennedy can talk, but I for one do not find him the least bit entertaining. The way he constantly just says the word Kennedy reminds me of Timmy, the blueberry from South Park.

Carlito is a person who I think could be a great heel. I totally think he's wasted as a face and as a midcarder. He's a guy who can pull of the sly heel archetype similar to Eddie Guerrero.

Batista and Bobby Lashley both look absolutely lost in front of a microphone. Khali is just awful and Kane has become a jobber. King Booker's "king" persona is dumb on the level of Doink the Clown, and listening to him speak in that British accent is like nails on a chalkboard. If he went back to being normal Booker I think I'd like him a lot more.

Personally I'd like to see Cena take a heel turn and have Stone Cold get off his lazy ass and work for a couple of months.

But like I said, the main problem is the WWE is loaded with musclehead heels who have no charisma and attitude era stars will always be cheered vs newer wrestlers.

phantomgerald

well burke is a heel who has alot of cahrisma and marcus cor von too. they both deserves to be in singles match