C4's Graphicated Signature Tutorial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Was this C4 Graphicated Signature Tutorial helpful for you?

• Yes, thank you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we don't want more tutorials from you!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4

RESOURCES:

Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2/CS3
Grunge Brushes downloaded from www.Deviantart.com
Fonts Base 02 and Silkscreen from www.dafont.com

OUTCOME:

C4sSignatureTutorial.jpg

TUTORIAL:

1lvfzgl6hx6pg1jl8m7.png

- Thank you for reading

C4

That's very good guys, perfect start if you're new to Photoshop! I love the outcomes, rep added to both of you. :v:

Beer, change your text colour it's almost invisible. You have also repeated the same brushing over and over again on the layers and the background doesn't go so good. I suppose you didn't use the colour balance as well? But it's all good, you just downloaded Photoshop today and made your first two attempts today... compared to those this is very good. Keep trying.

Beer

Actually, lol, I have an excuse, when putting it through Macro media It did not recognize the colours for some reason and took them away, in the originals they are there.

Moonlight Drive

I'm downloading PS CS3 on my computer as we speak, I'll try this tonight C4, it looks like a great tutorial for noobs like me.

What I really want is a match preview tutorial though...

PS-Once you download the fonts/brushes, how do you use them in Photoshop?

C4

PS-Once you download the fonts/brushes, how do you use them in Photoshop?

Select the brush tool and from the brushes drop down menu go to: Options > Load > LoadBrushes and select your brushes, the one's which you have downloaded.

tut3.png

C4

Thanks alot, what about fonts?

Extract the fonts if they are in .rar or .zip format when downloaded. Copy them to your Windows Directory. If you have Windows installed on C then copy the fonts and paste them to :C>Windows>Fonts, paste the font over there and it will install itself and will show up in Photoshop, Notepad, MS Word... whatever.

Moonlight Drive

I'm having more troubles with brushes and such

I've DLed them just fine, but when I go to load them, they don't appear. I don't really get it. And when I extract the fonts I'm not sure how to get to C:>Windows

Any help?

Toddy

Reaction score

I've DLed them just fine, but when I go to load them, they don't appear. I don't really get it. And when I extract the fonts I'm not sure how to get to C:>Windows

Any help?

Well i usally extract the font or fonts to desktop and then i open up control panel and then go to fonts and then just drag them into the folder and make sure you are in the admin of the computer

*Edit*
Here is my Atempt at the Tutorial
BL.png

Moonlight Drive

Texts still didn't show up even after I put them there, but anyway here it is:

Funakicopy.jpg

C4

I've DLed them just fine, but when I go to load them, they don't appear. I don't really get it.

If you've downloaded them in .rar format then extract them and open up Photoshop then load them the same way I told you earlier, Brushes>Load Brushes browse to the brushes you downloaded and click OK now you can work with them... if the problem still sticks with you then tell me.

And when I extract the fonts I'm not sure how to get to C:>Windows

Copy the font file, go to C>Windows>Fonts and then paste it over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.