C4's Graphicated Signature Tutorial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Was this C4 Graphicated Signature Tutorial helpful for you?

• Yes, thank you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we don't want more tutorials from you!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Attempt at a sig.

SuperDragoncopy.jpg

Phenom

Reaction score
Texts still didn't show up even after I put them there

If you want them to stay, you have to put them in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop cs\Presets\Brushes. Just came sure to add in your Creative Suit(CS) version right after "cs". If you're not using CS or up, you'll have to try it out as it is because otherwise, you will probably have to look it up.

Sabinizer

Reaction score
This thread needs to be made sticky, for people who are new to graphics like myself have got to see this thread.

My only problem now is I have GIMP and not Photoshop. Regardless, this is an excellent thread.

Hannah

Reaction score
C4s Graphicated Signature Tutorial

Would somebody please help me with a signature? I see people with a really cool signatuer and under that it says thanks to Player Name. Would somebody please help and make one for me? If so than thank you very much.

vonvess09

Reaction score
C4s Graphicated Signature Tutorial

Thats a good thought, Kralle. Ill see what I can do.

EDIT: After further inspection, it looks like theres no easy solution. Well just have to deal with signature violations on a case-by-case basis for now, but Ill keep my eyes open for alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.