C4...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
^ It's OK, I wasn't designating it to you, you just posted last, and I meant that for everyone.

John Doe

Reaction score
Not aiming this at anyone in particular but people who take flaming seriously are losers who are so pathetic they try talk big on the internet to make up for their lack of attention. Sure if someone's a dick then flame them but what the hell is all this "BRING IT ON ASSHOLE!" shit I keep seeing YOU CAN'T PUNCH PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET DUMBASSES.
God I hate people who talk big.

C4

^ I'm always against Internet flaming and talking big, and why the heck is this Thread still open? Somebody come and freaking close this thing or maybe change the title.

Rell

Reaction score
Not aiming this at anyone in particular but people who take flaming seriously are losers who are so pathetic they try talk big on the internet to make up for their lack of attention. Sure if someone's a dick then flame them but what the hell is all this "BRING IT ON ASSHOLE!" shit I keep seeing YOU CAN'T PUNCH PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET DUMBASSES.

I actually think you may be the only person in this thread thats actually serious...do you hate yourself?

Edit: Sorry, that Deadman guy also seemed pretty pissed.

Wrestling Station

Dont bump old threads.

C4

Will people stop bumping this Thread again and again for no damn reason?
And yes, it was OnceWalker why?

Weebo

Reaction score
let me just say it right now, C4 you just suck