C4...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to run all ideas by Rell first.
:disgust1:
Shut up you FUCKING smurf.

Now now Cabana, thats no way to talk to a nice young man such as myself. Go stand in the corner, when you come back you better have your act together.

C4

C0, C2 or whatever the fuck yourself.. Now I see why some guy called you out to a flame match because well.. you're an asshole.

I know, your mom told me the same thing when I touched her little and hairy sick vagina, damn that was sick :g:
As for the weak shit, try and eat Subway, you get strong and healthy shit.

Reaction score
something like this was bound to happen here it was just a matter of time....I don't really give a shit.......I'll come in here....read....laugh at you people flaming........move on....some of the shit that gets said here is actually funny.....in a 12 yr old pissed off at mom so I'm gonna take it out on the weak geek in school kinda way...

Rell

Reaction score
I honestly dont know whats going on, I come here, instigate, & leave...

Forum drama, you gotta love it

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Everyone on this thread has no life. (funny I'm saying that considering I made it) But what I mean by that, is that this thread was made for me to diss C4's sorry GFX, not get a whole bunch of silly comments. Close this thread.

Rell

Reaction score
JHar888
PostsTotal Posts: 927 (6.02 posts per day)

Rell
Total Posts: 987 (3.66 posts per day)

hmm...We basically have the same amount of post, but wait...I joined 4 months before you, please explain the term "no life"...

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Don't be startin' stuff. Was I talking about you? No. Don't get so defensive.

Rell

Reaction score
Well, the arrow was pointing to my post...Ka-Durrhhh!!!