• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4...

JHar888

Reaction score
C4, I've been meaning to ask you something for quite some time now. Do you happen to design your carpets by hand or do you get chinks to do it for you? Because I happened to be browsing through your BTB Carpet Thread, and noticed that on one of them the words "Made in China" were written. Anyways, I'll be headed over to the Carpet Sale shortly to purchase a Persian Rug. In the mean time, I hope you accept my chllenge. :)

Little 12 year old midget trying to pick a fight with me – sorry JHar I don’t do this shit stuff like Tarvis242 or you, this place is for kids like you, I purchase Persian Rugs but not from the $50 your father gets cleaning Brooklyn or the $20 that your mother earns as a slut in Times Square, I purchase with my own money so yeah, don’t feel bad about that you little guy and never make Threads like these with “C4” in the title, meaning I don’t accept your challenge – Thanks, but no Thanks!
Bye, if I said something extra then forget it cause’ I’m a bit pissed off at the Moment. :)

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Oh, I have nothing against you, I just wanted to flame sombody. Are you pissing at the moment? Fun. About the PM, I'm sorry bud.

BTW, you can't call me 12 anymore because I turned 13 today. :)

Damn... this Flame Chamber is weird, go flame somebody else not me!
I wasn't pissing at the Moment, my Smackdown vs Raw 2008 is not working so I'm on the Internet - Know how bad that is?

Wordlife

^wtf, this is a pointless gay thread man... seriously (happy bday btw)....and no SVR08 for C4 most really fuckin suck.... anyways, this is pointless

Wordlife

smurf, man w/e, 3 inch penis my ass, you dont know anything. I'm not even tryin to start shit actually. Man wtf is up with ppl here all the time posting about dicks and shit

Rell

Reaction score
lol Who came up with this Flame-alation chamber anyway? I was gone for like a month, came back and it was here...

Wrestling Station

^Ask your papa chaos! >_>

anyway, people talking about dicks all the time i guess they are just wishing of having one or.... two! rofl..

anyway.. thats a civil war thread... peace was too quick. gonna watch Braveheart for that.

I have no damn problem at all with this section, I hate this fucking section so I don't really read any of it and I personally think this is childish but then again if you wanna do this then do it, who cares? I don't have any problem with the Section! hear me Sickman I.n.c?
The only problem is these little people that create Threads with my Name in the title and I won't accept that; someone coming and doing shit like this, so If you would please let all the others live in Peace and go and do your Flame Tournaments and all without calling out people for no reason?

And for the dicks, be man enough kid it's not wrong to talk about it... What's that look on your face? why do you feel so unsafe? I won't take it bro.. relax..