C4 is ultra happy todae.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

He's already admitted he is a blatant troll. That was like what.....half a dozen threads ago? Only idiots arn't playing along at this point. The guys being owned every other post, it's hilarious. Let them beat up the troll, we haven't had so much fail since the last time Blaze tried to revive the Blaze World Order and nothing ever came of it.

It's fun rit.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Lmao, god I come on here once every few days and everytime I do I get to see this completely pointless bitching back and forth. Although I must say Gates is still entertaining. Oh and Sex Power Im pretty sure your avy has Hayley Williams getting uglier with every still image that goes past. At least I think thats the point of it.

seX-Power

And with Sterl's return, the blueberries add one more to their vast army.

Reaction score
Lmao, god I come on here once every few days and everytime I do I get to see this completely pointless bitching back and forth. Although I must say Gates is still entertaining. Oh and Sex Power Im pretty sure your avy has Hayley Williams getting uglier with every still image that goes past. At least I think thats the point of it.

^This man gets it.

It's fun making you little, pre-pubescent, Twilight-worshipping losers angry online. I'm bored and need something to do in my downtime.

When you troll a troll YOU HAVE FAILED IN LIFE. Committ seppuku now, save our resources for people who matter and care.

Whoever that ugly little 6th grader is in Sex-Power's avatar, she deserves the black eye and missing teeth I gave her.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So Gates started trolling the site because he wanted attention. But then he gets the attention and says that everyone fails for giving him attention. So does that mean that Gates really DIDN'T want attention and he just wants to troll while everyone ignores all of his posts?

You really are one fucked up dude arn't you? Make up your mind.

Wrestling Station

Yo! what's up precious!
23lmxk9.jpg

reality check

Reaction score
I noticed that this user:gatesoftanhauser uses the word 'FAIL' in every other thread. It seems that you hear this word from your boss more than hearing your name at work.

C4

I live in a luxury villa in front of an amazing seashore.

So well, shut up.

C4

And just for the record, I'm a GCE A-Level student.

And I don't live with goats. :shifty: