C4 is ultra happy todae.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
because tri hard lmao all you do is fail and hhhhhhard every thread. you couldnt even take three days grace down. you try so hard and you get so farr but in the end it doesn't even mattteeer. rofl.

like anyone gives a fuck about some tool who constantly disses everything in some punk ass eliteist way. how about you realize how much of a goof you are and where you are in life before you come down on a stoner in a wrestling forum?

im fucking flying high and you're just some squid in a wife beater with his cock in hand. gtfo

1: You listen to post-grunge butt rock
2: You're a "waster"
3: Doubtful you have a education or any direction in life
4: What worth is your life again? Go find the nearest gun store and do it. It'll save the rest of the world alot of trouble. Please. Please do this for the benefit of humanity.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
fucking i was on a ps3 give me a chance. plus im canadian buddy better education look it up. plus who the fuck cares? is that what you moan every time you fail? I have a full time job and im not an elitst trying so very hard im laughing

Reaction score
fucking i was on a ps3 give me a chance. plus im canadian buddy better education look it up. plus who the fuck cares? is that what you moan every time you fail? I have a full time job and im not an elitst trying so very hard im laughing

You're boring me. *yawn*

yawn-380x540.jpg

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
oh and i listen to billy squier you dont even post just judge what do you listen to? going to play it safe cause your whole gimmick relys on it i bet your cool shit . im drunk on a ps3 and you can't even bury me.fail i'll bury myself and you just watch. zzzzzz

Kizza

lmao.

Fuck Triple H face run stale, we're reaching Cena Superman stale.

seX-Power

Actually yeah. I told you that you'd been stale for weeks~ you haven't been neither entertaining nor annoying anyone (anyone not Blue) for a good while now and your material just seems to be getting more forced. That's just 3/4 of the forums opinion, tho.

Reaction score
Actually yeah. I told you that you'd been stale for weeks~ you haven't been neither entertaining nor annoying anyone (anyone not Blue) for a good while now and your material just seems to be getting more forced. That's just 3/4 of the forums opinion, tho.

Wow. The aussies can't think of anything new, so they all group together, like the toothless hilljacks they are, and just go around trolling "oh you're stale now"

Good one.

You fags are a living example of your own hypocrisy.

Kizza

Lmao. Your insults are incredibly pathetic. I have a full set of teeth. So try again, Johnny. O wait, I bet as 16 year olds, we all have rampant acne and live with our mothers? I bet you were the squeaky clean poster boy for Clearasil and had moved out and was living in your own house at the fine young age of 14.

Incredible.

Kizza

You work for the American army in the bloody heat of Iraq, killing people.

Wow. You've got such a bright direction in life man.

You know, one roadside bomb and it'll certainly be bright all right :D

Reaction score
You work for the American army in the bloody heat of Iraq, killing people.

Wow. You've got such a bright direction in life man.

Oh let me guess, Turbanistan is making you a mujtahid, right? Yeah that's a GREAT future, you hand wiping fucktard.

Yeah, enjoy promoting violence, rape, murder, theft, and chaos.

A bright future is herding goats and eating trash on the side of the road nowadays? Wow, I'm impressed, haji.