C4 is ultra happy todae.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

34931vp.jpg

Reaction score
I suppose I do then. Since I'm a fan of The Birthday Massacre, Flyleaf, Porcelain and the Tramps, Skillet, The Sick Puppies, Wumpscut, , Modern Day Zero, Velvet Acid Christ & 3 Days Grace.

Then again I also listen to Taylor Swiftt, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Reba McIntyre, Alabama & Big N' Rich.

Then again I also listen to Metallica, Motely Crue, Poison, White Snake, Queen, Def Leppard, The Journey, Europe, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, ect. ect. ect.

Then again I also listen to Dragonforce, Flogging Molly, Hinoi Team, T.M. Revolution, Celtic Woman and plenty of other obscure music groups.

You can't generalize a persons musical tastes by first impression. Nice try though.

Your music tastes suck bro. You've got like 4 good bands that ae listenable.

3 Doors Down are you kidding me?

GTFO with that post-grunge butt-rock shit.

Kizza

Listening to different music makes you a terribulz pers0nz brew.

If it doesn't have facepaint and viking horns, it's shit.

Reaction score
lmao fucking you just owned gates. Even your sig is in there. What now gates?

You have no idea what you're talking about, so don't even waste your time trying, failbot.

Why would him looking up an internet meme mean anything, dumbass?

God you're fucking dumb. Please don't reproduce.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
You have no idea what you're talking about, so don't even waste your time trying, failbot.

Why would him looking up an internet meme mean anything, dumbass?

God you're fucking dumb. Please don't reproduce.

because tri hard lmao all you do is fail and hhhhhhard every thread. you couldnt even take three days grace down. you try so hard and you get so farr but in the end it doesn't even mattteeer.lmao
like anyone gives a fuck about some tool who constantly disses everything in some punk ass elitist way. how about you realize how much of a goof you are playing agimmick. who are you and why should i give a fuck, go try harder next time and rip off a better act. I WOULD GO REAL.SCARY ON YOUR ASS N TALK ABOUT RAPE N HATCHETS N GO ALL CAPS but im not a fag playing agimmick
im fucking flying high and you're just some squid in a wife beater with his cock in hand. gtfo n go slit your wrists already and let me enjoy the ridiculous cheezy threads. be real n drop it already gates