BTB Match Writing Tournament

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I just find it interesting since Echelon is your cousin or something, and he writes womens wrestling. And if you are in his Seed you are forced to write with women.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
DUDE thats plain upright bullshit! MOD powers to just flat out overturn a decision and proclaim who wins. Whatever man, if judging is going to be this fucked up, I am out.

The Rated R CMStar

I just find it interesting since Echelon is your cousin or something, and he writes womens wrestling. And if you are in his Seed you are forced to write with women.

Since when Echelon is my cousin?

And yeah, you would be forced to write with women..and a man. It's intergender.

Anyways, quite frankly I am just not in the mood to start any discussion(see above), so I'll just change the match type

-TJ-

DUDE thats plain upright bullshit! MOD powers to just flat out overturn a decision and proclaim who wins. Whatever man, if judging is going to be this fucked up, I am out.

Dude whats wrong you got another chance, be happy.

The Rated R CMStar

As for Andrew Walker, rules were clear from the beginning. If there was a tie, I would decide who advances. I even let my votes for last so it would have the least effect as possible, and in all the encounters, it had, as my vote was the third on an 2-0 advantage and stuff like that.

However, I was not declining my right to vote, and I considered Tri's match better. I gave him my normal vote, and so the score was 1 to 1...a tie, and so I decided who won the encounter.

For some reason as well, he believes I rigged the rematch between him and Tri...dude, you were eliminated, and if you go back a few posts, you would see that originally it was Tri/Andre Walker(A3/H3) vs None, as wwe batista+cena and Headfirst for Hardcore failed to enter the match.

I saw how it would seem kind of unfair for Andrew Walker to get eliminated that way, and so I decided to give him the seed of HFH or wwe batista, only to then realize when I was replacing names by letters that it ended again Tri vs Andrew Walker.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, whatever. I could swear I had seen him say it to you somewhere in the lounge. Meh.

-TJ-

I got a question if Andrew does leave, then would it be fair for Tri to face one of the people who loss, but their match was the best of the people who loss? A comeback kinda thing.

The Rated R CMStar

I like the idea. Anything is better than giving someone the bye.

Ok, all of you will have 24 hours to vote for someone who was eliminated and place him as TRI's opponent

-TJ-

Vote here or pm?

Also CMS you should make sure of who was eliminated wants to come back, it would feel weird telling someone that he was back in the tournament without a notice of the chance of coming back.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
CMS rather than having another competitor advance, once someone drops out, or leaves.. Can I PLEASE join.. I need this for my writing TBH... I need to get a name in here :)
I will get extra matches to make up for the one's I have missed.. Please CMS..

-TJ-

I don't think so, hell i would've asked to take Andrew's place myself, but it isn;t fair to the ones who lost.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah Diesel it isnt fair. I rather get someone coming back.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR WHO YOU WATN TO BRING BACK!