BTB Match Writing Tournament

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Switchy, Spiralshock, Roxxi, Echelon and Michael1, I suggest you to start working on your No Holds Barred match, as deadline is not moving nor changing

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BKB vs. AlexMoss-My vote is for BKB.

Nov vs. Gards Jr-My vote is for Gards Jr.

DX3:16 vs. King Lennie-My vote is for King Lennie.

Qwake

Damn that sucks HFH, I had money on you to lol...

CMS, I had a vote I think, I remember someone saying I was winning 1 - 0 or they were lying lol. Also a well done to everyone that made it through :y:

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah Lennie, you had a vote, in fact, almost all encounters went 1 to 0 or 2 to 1, that's why I left it open for one more day.

Anyways, threads closed. In here, you will see my votes being included, and the winners announced.

A1 vs H1
CMS vs DenninV2
Result: CMS wins 2 to 1.

A3 vs H3
Andrew Walker vs TRI
Result: It ends in a draw as I vote for Tri. I use my mod vote and so Tri advances, however Andrew Walker also advances using the free spot left by the wwe batista+cena vs HFH encounter

B1 vs G1
BKB vs Alexmoss12
Result: BKB wins 3 to 0

B2 vs G2
Garsdjr vs Nov
Result: Gardsjr wins 2 to 0

B3 vs G3
King Lennie vs DX 3:16
Result: Lennie wins 2 to 1

D3 vs E3
Xtremehighflier vs -HBK-
Result: Xtremehighflier wins 2 to 0

Second Round: No Holds Barred Match(one on one) Final date to post the match: 26/07/08
Must have a background
CMS vs Xtremehighflier

Switchy vs Spiralshock

Tri vs Andrew Walker (oh, damn)

King Lennie vs Roxxi

Gardsjr vs Echelon

BKB vs Michael1

Third Round: Tag Team Elimination Match
(Final date to post the match: 4/08/08
Must have background

Seed 1:
CMS/XHF vs Switchy/Spiralshock vs Tri/Andrew Walker

Seed 2:
King Lennie/Roxxi vs Gardsjr/Echelon vs BKB/Michael1

-TJ-

Andrew Walker vs TRI
Result: It ends in a draw as I vote for Tri. I use my mod vote and so Tri advances, however Andrew Walker also advances using the free spot left by the wwe batista+cena vs HFH encounter

Tri vs Andrew Walker (oh, damn)

:rofl: That's funny, well congratz all and good luck

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament. Second Round: CMS vs Xtremehighflier

Post your match here. Remember it is a No Holds Barred match, and background is a must. Due date is in the BTB Match Writing Tournament.

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament. Second Round: Switchy vs Spiralshock

Post your match here. Remember it is a No Holds Barred match, and background is a must. Due date is in the BTB Match Writing Tournament.

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament. Second Round: Tri vs Andrew Walker....the rematch

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament. Second Round: King Lennie vs Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament. Second Round: Gardsjr vs Echelon

The Rated R CMStar

BTB Match Writing Tournament. Second Round: Brian Kendrick's Biceps vs Michael1

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why does Seed 1 have a different match to Seed 2 in the next round?