BTB Match Writing Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
triple threat no dq no countout. You will have to ask CMS first

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry, haven't seen your post WG. Yeah you are still allowed

The Rated R CMStar

Deadline is in 3 more hours, so if you haven't enter your match, get to work

The Rated R CMStar

Last Hour, if you don't enter your match, you will get eliminated, no forgiveness, no "come back from dead" rounds.

SO:

ENTER YOUR MATCH

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Nah, I'll just lose. It's just that I barely pst on here anymore, so yeah, and sorry for not posting my match.

The Rated R CMStar

SWA Anarchy GM passes to next round, that depending on if someone else enters the match can be the finals or semifinals.

Jamierfc, Tri, C4 and WG, you have less than one hour to enter the match, or you all get eliminated

The Rated R CMStar

Time is up. Sorry. You are eliminated. Only Gardsjr, SWA Anarchy GM and myself enter the match. So, we are moving to the finals. To this, we are giving a huge deadline of 3 weeks. You will understand why when you see the match gimmick.

Final Round of the Tournament. Winner wins the BTB Match Writing Tournament

CMS vs Gardsjr vs SWA Anarchy GM

Match Gimmick: 30 man Royal Rumble Match, no backstory is needed

Deadline: February 2nd

TRI

Reaction score
Damn, I haven't been on at all today, and was just about to post my match. Whatever, good luck to you guys.

The Rated R CMStar

Do you have already the match finished? Or you were about to finish it? If you have it finished and post it in the next 5-10 minutes I will let you pass to next round, and we will have semis instead of finals

The Rated R CMStar

Obviously he didn't, so the final is set in stone now

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yes at least I made the final anyway you two are great writers and it will be an honour to face both of you

TRI

Reaction score
Lol, I left right after I said that to go to my friends house. Oh well good luck to you 3.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Oh very nice CMS! Considering my next PPV has a Royal Rumble type match in it! So now I gotta write two. god be with me lol