• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB Match Writing Tournament

The Rated R CMStar

OK, deadline is over, here are the encounters:

ALL MATCHES WILL BE ONE ON ONE STREET FIGHTS, YOU CHOOSE THE WRESTLERS:

1. Tri vs SWA Anarchy GM

2. GardsJr vs CMS

3.BMTL vs Connorten

4.BVD vs JamierFC1

5.C4 vs Wrestling God

6.Therazar vs Jhar888

Next round:
Winner of 1 vs Winner of 3

Winner of 2 vs Winner of 4

Winner of 5 vs Winner of 6

You have up to next Thursday(December 27th) to enter your matches. If you don't, your opponent automatically advances.

BVD

Well it's Thursday. Let's get this started.

EDIT: JamierFC1, it's time to be eliminated.

EDIT(2): So where is the specific type and gimmick for the match? And why is commentary obligatory?

The Rated R CMStar

To avoid any confusion:

You have to write a singles, street fight match, with backstory and commentary. You select the two wrestlers in the match.

Deadline again is 27th of December. Threads are now up.

TRI

You have to put commentary in your match? I absolutley hate writing with commetary dissrupting the flow of the match. I'm not to sure about that one.

I hope Connorten shows up because the last two times I have seen him in a tournament he hasn't shown up. Anyway I just hope he does. Good stipulation should be a good match to write.

JHar888

Well, just a quick question, sorry if it has already been answered, but...does it have to be original work, or can it be previously used?

BVD

Yeah I'm not sure how the commentary during the match works. I have never written like that and it's just dumb. You don't need commentary besides before and after the match.

therazar

Yeah can you eliminate commentary because the announcers say more then the wrestlers and i think its less realistic that way because the end up saying like one line after three match lines

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, let's make the commentary optional, but the backstory remains a must.

Your match must be original work, not previously used.

JHar888

Woohoo, Im up against therazar, I think I have more experience as a booker, but not to say I'm not at least the slightest bit of intimidated. It should be a good round in this tournament.

Also, may I put in a match type request for the next round? lol...

I think c4 has a good chance against me, i don't think my match is that good to be honset, mine should be posted today or tomorrow.

C4

Oh yeah, I got a good chance against you! lol
Anyways, his Match is posted and mine as well, who decides which one is better? Let's get it on.