BTB Match Writing Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
When we did this last time you just posted your votes on the thread saying who you thought was better and why.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Well I don't know, because in the Promo tournament we had to PM The Anigma, but I don't know, just wait till we get the actual wrd.

JHar888

Reaction score
OK, well my vote for the WG/C4 is Wrestling God. Besides the fact that I like him for being a Paramore fan and Nitro writer, I still think he deserves to win for having a longer match, filled with a better backstory. Plus, I liked the superstars he chose better than C4's.

The Rated R CMStar

Post it on the specific thread made for every encounter. So, if you would please move this vote to the WG/C4 thread

TRI

Reaction score
I think maybe for the gradings we should do something like this:

Length: 10/10 (pretty obvious)
Flow: 10/10 (how well the match went along)
Realism: 10/10 (if the match was way out of wack, and something that would never happen)
Knowledge of Moves for wrestlers: 10/10 (how well the writer used the characters moves in the match)
Finish: 10/10 (How the finish was, was it out of the blue, or built up well)

Also maybe give like a one sentence thing on why the match was. You don't have to do the sentence, but maybe to give the writers more feedback. This is just a suggestion, and by no means does anyone have to use that.

Also I just posted my match, so come check it out.

The Rated R CMStar

By The Way,(could be seen as a cheap plug for BTW), deadline for voting is Saturday 29, altough depending on the particular situation of every encounter it can be change(one participant outvoting for two many votes the other ones, all the active members of the BTB section have already voted, etc...)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I was thinking that we should have like a second chance match for all the people knocked out in the first round just so we don't have a 3 way final. Just a suggestion.

The Rated R CMStar

That would actually be a good idea, and it would give people another opportunity that had great matches and still lost, so it would give a sense of retaliation in the tourny. Nice idea

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, first round deadline is over, no more votings and of course no more enterings for matches. Here are the lucky who go to the next round:

CMS
Jhar
Tri(by default)
Wrestling God

BVD, BMTL, SWA Anarchy GM, Jamierfc1, Connorten (all be default as they fail to enter their matches on time) C4, Therazar and Gardsjr are eliminated, but they will all have an opportunity to return as they will face on match ups and the winners will return to the tournament.

Next Round Match-ups are:

"Coming Back" encounters:

Therazar vs C4

Jamierfc1 vs BVD

GardsJr vs Connorten(I don't know for how long Connorten is banned, but I can't give you a default classification as he might return

BMTL vs SWA Anarchy GM.

And depending on who wins this matchups, this will be the Second Round(after the "come back" matchups:

CMS vs Jamierfc1/BVD

Wrestling God vs Gardsjr/Connorten

Tri vs Therazar/C4

Jhar888 vs SWA Anarchy GM/BMTL

*DEADLINE FOR "COME BACK" MATCHUPS END WEDNESDAY 9

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for double post, but the gimmick for the "Come back" round is a singles submission match