BTB Match Writing Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jamierfc1

Reaction score
Yes easy win for me in next round, No only joking

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, another double post, but to SWA Anarchy GM, it appears that you have a default pass, as BMTL has left the forum. All you have to do is post here to know you are still active

jamierfc1

Reaction score
do i have a default pass, I have not seen that BVD on this for ages

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Correct, and any updtes on C10? Why was he banned? When will he come back?

BTW, GardsJr automatically advances since WG and C10 are banned...lucky S.O.B...

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, according to bannings and forfeits, Jamierfc1, Gardsjr and C4 advance to the next round. We will have to wait and see if SWA Anarchy GM returns and if he does, he automatically advances as BMTL left.

Next round(not starting until we hear from SWA Anarchy GM)

CMS vs Jamierfc1

Wrestling God vs Gardsjr(probably Gardsjr will advance to the next round by default, but maybe by then WG would be unbanned)

Tri vs C4

Jhar vs SWA Anarchy GM(when and if he responds)

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen! I have returned. Sorry as it said on the SWA thread I have been on vacation. but I am active once again! wow i leave before i can write the round one match and get back and im in the second round anyways haha

The Rated R CMStar

So it's official.

Second Round:

CMS vs Jamierfc1

Gardsjr advances to the next round(lucky bastard)

Tri vs C4

Jhar vs SWA Anarchy GM

YOU HAVE TO WRITE A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH WITH NO-DQ AND NO COUNT-OUTS. DEADLINE FOR ENTERING THE MATCH IS SATURDAY 12

TRI

Reaction score
Cool, I see that most of you guys don't like the real long matches, so I'll change up the pace, and make it shorter.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yes pass through score. I just got into VIP and I got an automatic pass through. This is just my week.

Oh well. I like the gimmick so I would of had a good match

PS: I love multiman matches

C4

Alright cool, I have seen some of TRI in my XWA BTB, he was a writer I think... or was it somebody else?? Anyways, I'll get my Match asap.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey CMS if the if you win then won't you probably have to face me again or are we going to mix it up again

JHar888

Reaction score
OK, just so you know, WG will not be back since he advertised his forum via IWF email/PM. And I'm against SWA AGM? I got the hardest opponent of all IMO...dang. I'll have my match up by the deadline I hope...