BTB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Order

Send HOOK
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Congrats! Very well deserved

Order

Send HOOK
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I completely agree. It is really good in telling people you’ve read their work if you perhaps don’t have time to leave a lengthy review or a full breakdown. The reality is we all have busy lives so don’t always have time. It’s neat :)

Reactions: Sky and DamageCTRL

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah I might have to change plans and do full segments with recapped matches for Raw and SD. See if that helps me feel like I'm accomplishing what I wanna get across.
My personal style is recap for almost all shows except for important matches where I'll have a little more meat on the bone so viewers can get a visual, but if all you're focused on is your booking and storylines, recap style is excellent for getting into the nitty gritty without the potatoes for the meat, so to speak.

Gambit

Reaction score
Been slacking on the writing. Gonna get back to it this week to get Thunder up. Life always seem to get busy when I finally find a rhythm and churning out stuff.

Order

Send HOOK
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Same here, mainly proofing my summary posts and trying to drip-feed them so people actually have time to read. Looking forward to getting back to where I was though and seeing what people make of it.

If I hadn't put so much work in I'd really like to book the new HHH era.

Reactions: Death By Looch

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
With my laptop issues - this is the longest ive not update Jverse since it started

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
It comes, when it's ready.

At least it's not all gone.

Joey Bananas

Reaction score
Just got myself a new laptop and looking to get back to writing soon. Been a crazy busy few weeks with work and such but I've still got ideas brewing that I don't want to waste!

Last edited:

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to post at the moment. I had all my shows saved and formatted ready to post but when coding errors flag up, I can't seem to edit easily. I keep getting the same security error message, telling me to refresh the page - only to give the same error once I've refreshed.

Sorry for the negative message, just wanted to flag incase anyone else had similar issues.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not going to lie. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to post at the moment. I had all my shows saved and formatted ready to post but when coding errors flag up, I can't seem to edit easily. I keep getting the same security error message, telling me to refresh the page - only to give the same error once I've refreshed.

I got this same security error when trying to simply "like" your last show so that's weird af. I thought it was just on my end

@Switchblade any idea what's up with his thread,

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Okay, this is very weird. I had no problem to like your last show post, Looking Glass, but when I tried to like your last post just now, I got the same error message AND when I just tried to reply in here, I couldn't get emoticons to work. Got the same error message, when I clicked on the emoticon button.

:hmm:

First thing I thought, when I look at your thread, maybe it has something to do with you using the table command and the amount of stuff you drop into those, since you put all your shows into them.
I'm no expert, but Forum software has always been weird and it could basically be anything, but since it's only your thread with those problems and I think you're the only one posting your shows within tables, that might be it.

Last edited: