• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BTB Discussion Thread

Sykotic

I’ve always had 2 ideas in my head that I’d like to try but AND has me anchored.

TNA 2010 where Bischoff/Hogan come in but not going the WCW route of jobs for the boys.

And ROH 2006… if they never lost the likes of Punk, Joe etc

Gambit

The latter sounds very interesting to me. Much more so than the first. Which still is promising.

Sykotic

Tbh the first would have followed WCW by stealing talent from the 3rd most popular company, which in fact would have been ROH.

Gambit

Then I say go with ROH not losing their top guys. All the ways you could play it. Plus as danielson was leaving they were trying to make PPVs happen.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Although I just started the WCW Lives project and very much love it, I’m always brainstorming and had two separate ideas.

the first being what wrestling would look like had The Attitude Era never happened and WCW became the monopoly (I know big WCW mark). Like the idea of a final raw where Bischoff flanked by the nWo gloats in front of a seething Mr. McMahon sounds like must see tv.

or having a BTB where I’ll take either different time periods or people and essentially write their history. Almost like a Marvel What If piece. All summary based with maybe certain promos written in full or a wrestling historian piece.
we love multi projects. do both

Stojy

I know we are able to do multiple projects here (which is awesome), but is there a limit to how many you can run (if they are all active)? For example, I've got my WWE BTB in progress, RDT is amazing and backed up all of my ECW BTB from WC and I don't want that to just burn a hole in my computer so I'll be posting that shortly so it's here. However, the ECW one doesn't really create much more work for me as the content is already there, so was thinking of TNA PPV era BTB (starting in 03, because if i started from the beginning, I'd just turn it into ROH). Not sure if there'd be any issues with having three on the go at once.

Reactions: RDT

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I know we are able to do multiple projects here (which is awesome), but is there a limit to how many you can run (if they are all active)? For example, I've got my WWE BTB in progress, RDT is amazing and backed up all of my ECW BTB from WC and I don't want that to just burn a hole in my computer so I'll be posting that shortly so it's here. However, the ECW one doesn't really create much more work for me as the content is already there, so was thinking of TNA PPV era BTB (starting in 03, because if i started from the beginning, I'd just turn it into ROH). Not sure if there'd be any issues with having three on the go at once.
Not a problem, just as long as they're active or if you can handle it.

Throwing it out there to the general btb community, if you need me to lock a thread for you for whatever reason, be it a finished project, abandoning it, or any other ancillary reason, I'll happily do so.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
So I am currently involved in three that are active. So there really shouldn't be an issue. We don't police your creativity here

Joey Bananas

I’ve always had 2 ideas in my head that I’d like to try but AND has me anchored.

TNA 2010 where Bischoff/Hogan come in but not going the WCW route of jobs for the boys.

And ROH 2006… if they never lost the likes of Punk, Joe etc
I've planned and planned and planned a TNA 2010 project but have never ever been able to get one off the ground. It's such an interesting time period for wrestling in general. I don't think I've ever seen someone do a TNA project from that era but it would be interesting for sure

MTK36

Hello! Is there still a rule on the number of threads you can limit yourself to? Because if I recall from WC, you need to wait a month or two before posting a new thread. Does it still apply here?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Hello! Is there still a rule on the number of threads you can limit yourself to? Because if I recall from WC, you need to wait a month or two before posting a new thread. Does it still apply here?
We currently have no post limit - hopefully that wont be changing anytime soon

Reactions: RDT