BTB Casual Talk Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Anybody on here could do a better job than WWE's bookers. And well, TNA's too in all honesty. I wouldn't mind seeing CTG take over TNA, as long as he promised to make Chucky T a main eventer. :g:

Probs CMS for WWE, and Levi and Kelly for indy promotions. But a lot of guys on here I think could not only be a little better than WWE/TNA, but could also put on pretty good shows in their own right.

Reaction score
I think CTG would be best w/an indy type promotion. You, on the other hand, would push pieces of shit like Shelton Benjamin and would be rejected everywhere. :eek:

Reaction score
I don't know if its possible but is my old WWE After Great American Bash 2007 thread able to be reposted? I'd like to start a new one with that roster and that period of time.

WAZZio

Reaction score
Alright, ppl might not be happy with this but who wants tro join a BTB site?
Your own brand, choosing stars and haviong a budget!
Its actually pretty sweet.
So message me if your in kz?

MattCharles

Reaction score
Wow, that sounds pretty sweet. Definitely sounds like something I'd be interested in!

WAZZio

Reaction score
Super, but if only others would join...

CT Styles again

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet money WAZZio and MattCharles are the same person.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I've already checked IPs and they don't match.

G 3

Reaction score
When writing BTB show's, what is the best way to write a match? Is it through highlights of the match, or very long typed out matches.

Reaction score
Depends what you like. I've seen a lot of people do just the ending, but I always think it needs some sort of a context, so we know the psychology of the match and there aren't just moves for the sake of moves being done. Still, the obvious answer is whichever you find the most enjoyable.

Super, but if only others would join...

Oh man.