BTB Casual Talk Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post... but from the looks of it, this section is, once again, getting some activity. We don't need to make it quick, we can start stepping forward little by little if you know what I mean. We need other past and upcoming bookers get their interest again with no rush, then we could revive this section again for the 1,007,865th time! I'll try my best to be active when I there's free time and my goal for now is to reach my first PPV.

Moonlight Drive

I'm just trying my best to review every show. We've got rid of enough bookers by ignoring them just because they weren't fantastic right at the beginning.

Hometown Kid

As I said in my thread, WOOT~ my computer lets me on this website again. I'll be more active from now on. Try to review some shows right now in fact. ;D Plus, now Lennie doesn't have to post for me anymore. >_>

EDIT: Okay, maybe not RIGHT now as I wanna finish Downpour first. But after that, definitely review some stuff.

seX-Power

As I said in my thread, WOOT~ my computer lets me on this website again. I'll be more active from now on. Try to review some shows right now in fact. ;D Plus, now Lennie doesn't have to post for me anymore. >_>

EDIT: Okay, maybe not RIGHT now as I wanna finish Downpour first. But after that, definitely review some stuff.

Awesome news. And good to get that smurf sheepshagger out of the section. :eek:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Who? Qwake? He's a bit good BTB'er. I actually want to see him do another BTB one day...

As for the others I want to see come back is...

Headfirst
comicgeekelly
xtremebadass

and ANDREW F'N WALKER!!!

Qwake

Awesome news. And good to get that smurf sheepshagger out of the section. :eek:

There would be no DWA without me! :p

And okay Brandon, I won't return, I'll let the activity around here build by itself, I can see why you don't want me here though, this place is overflowing with activity..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Brandon is possibly the worst booker I've ever seen.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Who? Qwake? He's a bit good BTB'er. I actually want to see him do another BTB one day...

As for the others I want to see come back is...

Headfirst
comicgeekelly
xtremebadass

and ANDREW F'N WALKER!!!

If I had the time I'd make a return. The only thing I can officially say is never say never. One day I'd like to come back and finish up all of the stories that I had planned and get POI to it's 50th show.

seX-Power

There would be no DWA without me! :p

And okay Brandon, I won't return, I'll let the activity around here build by itself, I can see why you don't want me here though, this place is overflowing with activity..

Cause you'd be so active here anyway. >_>

seX-Power

Reaction score
Only today left for voting with the best match competition threads. Get your votes in guys!

Reaction score
Needs moar activity.

Here's a question-who on IWF would you most like to see get a job as a booker somewhere? You can include people who don't actively participate in BTB as well. Do your judging based on how well the individual would put together shows and not necessarily how good the actual matches would be.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Axis for TNA, definitely.

For the WWE, I'm not sure.