BTB Awards- October Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

well first off I'd like to say you guys all did well on ALL of your btbs, its a lot of fun reading them. I may make a run for another btb sometime in the future, now that I am a full time IWF member once again (major internet problems, off 2 months). So congrats to those who win, and good luck, you all are great.

Booker of Bookers- CMS- BTW (Born To Wrestle) or Anigma- The Commencement

Worse BTB- Triple H15- WWE Home of Champions or Rolling Stone Cold 3:16- EWCW
Best Match Writing- Switchy- Making An Impact or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

Best Promo- Xtremebadass or Weebo

Match of the Year- Team BTW vs. Team WWE (CMS) or Elijah Burke vs. Undertaker-Casket Match (Anigma)

Most Successful Push of a Superstar- Vann1221- Norman Smiley, Leviathan- Shelton Benjamin or Wrestling God- Rhino

Most Improved BTB- Jhar- TNA: A New Breed Unleashed or Fatal 55- ECW- Nitro!

WTF Moment In A BTB- CMS- Rikishi causes Team BTW’s loss against Team WWE, Vann1221- Money In The Bank at WM or Anigma- Vince’s announcement about the roster mix.

The Next Big BTB- Dante Savage’s WCW: The New Millennium, SWA Anarchy GM- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance, Switchy’s Making An Impact or Jhar’s TNA: A New Breed Unleashed.

Fan Favorite BTB- Anigma’s The Commencement or Xtremebadass’ TNA: Impact!

Best PPV In a BTB- BTW’s Rebellion or SWA’s Hollowfest

Most Consistent BTB- The Commencement, TNA: Impact, High Explosive Wrestling or Sadistic Wrestling Alliance.

Most Realistic BTB- Switchy- Making An Impact or Xtremebadass- TNA: Impact

Most Creative/Unique BTB- Leviathan- High Explosive Wrestling or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Booker of Bookers- CMS- BTW (Born To Wrestle) or Anigma- The Commencement

Worse BTB- Triple H15- WWE Home of Champions or Rolling Stone Cold 3:16- EWCW

Best Match Writing- Switchy- Making An Impact or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

Best Promo- Xtremebadass or Weebo

Match of the Year- Team BTW vs. Team WWE (CMS) or Elijah Burke vs. Undertaker-Casket Match (Anigma)

Most Successful Push of a Superstar- Vann1221- Norman Smiley, Leviathan- Shelton Benjamin or Wrestling God- Rhino

Most Improved BTB- Jhar- TNA: A New Breed Unleashed or Fatal 55- ECW- Nitro!

WTF Moment In A BTB- CMS- Rikishi causes Team BTW’s loss against Team WWE, Vann1221- Money In The Bank at WM or Anigma- Vince’s announcement about the roster mix.

The Next Big BTB- Dante Savage’s WCW: The New Millennium, SWA Anarchy GM- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance, Switchy’s Making An Impact or Jhar’s TNA: A New Breed Unleashed.

Fan Favorite BTB- Anigma’s The Commencement or Xtremebadass’ TNA: Impact!

Best PPV In a BTB- BTW’s Rebellion or SWA’s Hollowfest

Most Consistent BTB- The Commencement, TNA: Impact, High Explosive Wrestling or Sadistic Wrestling Alliance.

Most Realistic BTB- Switchy- Making An Impact or Xtremebadass- TNA: Impact

Most Creative/Unique BTB- Leviathan- High Explosive Wrestling or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance.

I would like to thank you guys for all the votes and nominations we got! I know Weebo and I work our hardest trying to think of amazing shows and PPV's to make you guys continue reading. I hope we can continue to captivate you guys with our matches and storylines. Once again thank you guys for your votes and nominations.

The Rated R CMStar

What happen to this awards? I think this is already closed as nobody has voted in a week.

xtremebadass

well Anigma probably doesn't have the time, that's what I see it as, no biggy though, BTB isn't really about awards anyway, it's just icing on the cake lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
Here are the official award winners...sorry about the delay, guys.

Booker of Bookers- CMS- BTW (Born To Wrestle)

Worse BTB- Rolling Stone Cold 3:16- EWCW

Best Match Writing- Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

Best Promo- Xtremebadass

Match of the Year- Team BTW vs. Team WWE (CMS) or Elijah Burke vs. Undertaker-Casket Match (Anigma)= Split Decision/Tie

Most Successful Push of a Superstar- Leviathan- Shelton Benjamin

Most Improved BTB- Jhar- TNA: A New Breed Unleashed or Fatal 55- ECW- Nitro!= Split Decision/Tie

WTF Moment In A BTB- CMS- Rikishi causes Team BTW’s loss against Team WWE

The Next Big BTB- SWA Anarchy GM- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

Fan Favorite BTB- Xtremebadass’ TNA: Impact!

Best PPV In a BTB- BTW’s Rebellion

Most Consistent BTB- The Commencement

Most Realistic BTB- Switchy- Making An Impact

Most Creative/Unique BTB- Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance.

The Vince Russo Award- Rolling Stone Cold 3:16

Promo Of The Month- Anigma- Cena raps on Orton

Feud Of The Month- Anigma- Cena vs. Orton

Storyline Of The Month- Switchy- Cornette almost killed

Congratulations to all winners...keep up the great work, bookers.

A special congratulations from me to CMS for knocking me off of the Booker of Bookers mountain...lol...congratulations, man.

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

The reign of Darkness begins

Lol, now thank you for every one who voted for me. It has certainly been a hell of a ride, from being bashed by Nancy di Loreto to actually winning the Booker of Bookers award. I would like to thank "You-Know-Who" that eventhough he was cocky as hell, he certainly was a top booker. The Answer, that showed everyone how to stick and live for a single BTB, to Anigma, certainly the best booker around here, giving a run for his money to the real WWE. Xtremebadass, that somehow managed with his thread to introduce me to the TNA world and to Mikeraw, who might not be still here, but he was a lot of help at the moment.

Now, we hacve come full circle. Things are certainly not the same around. We have a real BTB Mod(the first one left the forum, the other one erase the whole section and one of the current ones just appears to sticky his own BTB). The so-called Big Four BTB are reduced to only 2 semiactives and we have a new breed of BTB's(Leviathan, SWA).I just hope I become as helpful as the previous Booker of Bookers to the noobs as they were to me.

CMS drops a tear, waves to the roaring audience and slowly walks to the back.

xtremebadass

Congrats to the winners, I am amazed CMS won it, really showed how hard he works! Plus, blows my mind how I made it on the ballot since business has been slow at my end. Thanks Anigma for setting this up, congrats to everyone :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Good to see I won the Push in a superstar award, but I really want is the Most Unique award! I thought I am going to win it 3 times in a row lol... Congrats to all of you guys for working hard to your BTB's. Congrats CMS fpr becoming the new Booker of Bookers and SWA for becoming the next big thing!

Weebo

Reaction score
Congrats to CMS for wining the Booker Of Bookers. Thanks to everyone that voted for SWA and got us our first awards. It is a honor to win our first award, but an even bigger honor to win three. Once again congrats to CMS and to all the other winners this month.

JHar888

Reaction score
Congrats CMS, now that you've won, I kinda regret not voting for you. :( I'm sorry man, my bad. Anyways, you are a great booker, and if your BTB lasts long enough, it could be the best BTB in IWF history. Well actually, it already is now that you're the booker of bookers. :thumbsup:

Weebo

Reaction score
ok now that the awards or over, Anigma when are you going to post your Blueprint?

The Anigma

Reaction score
"The Blueprint" was a newsletter I was going to be typing up but I've decided to not go along with it after all.

Wordlife

congrats everyone, CMS, XBA, Jhar, and everyone else.... congrats