BTB Awards- October Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, well, even if he hadn't voted for himself SWA would still be nominated so it's really not big deal, altough at the final voting I would ban Weebo and Henry from it(lol, the same)

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for the double post, but any updates on this?

Wordlife

Booker of Bookers- Anigma WWE The Commencement + BTW CMS

Worse BTB-EWCW by Rolling Stone Cold 3:16

Best Match Writing- Leviathan and Switchy

Best Promo writing- XBA

Match of the Year- Team WWE vs. Team BTW

Promo of the Year- Anigma- Orton and Cena Raw

Feud of the Year-still deciding

Storyline of the Month- Cryme Tyme and the New Age Outlaws NEWA.

Most Successful Push of a Superstar- Rhino EOW

Most Improved BTB- TNA A New Breed Unleashed –Jhar888

WTF Moment In A BTB- Rikishi and Team BTW by CMS (lol)

The Next Big BTB- TNA A New Breed Unleashed (JHar888)
DANTE savage

Fan Favorite BTB- CMS BTW and XBA TNA Impact

Best PPV In a BTB- BTW Rebellion, NEWA's WM24

Most Consistent BTB- WWE The Commencement

Most Realistic BTB- XBA and Switchy

Most Creative/Unique BTB- HEW

The Vince Russo Award- honestly, I dont know yet lol

The Rated R CMStar

Ok Anigma, I think we should have the final voting now

Weebo

Reaction score
i agree with CMS, when can we vote?

The Rated R CMStar

The thing is that Anigma hasn't been around lately, or at least I haven't seen him

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, sorry for the delay but here are the final nominees. There were quite a few ties with the nominations which explains why there are four nominations of some categories. Anyway, remember to PM me your final votes and the results will be posted in the first edition of the BTB magazine, The Blueprint which will be available soon.

Booker of Bookers- CMS- BTW (Born To Wrestle) or Anigma- The Commencement

Worse BTB- Triple H15- WWE Home of Champions or Rolling Stone Cold 3:16- EWCW

Best Match Writing- Switchy- Making An Impact or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

Best Promo- Xtremebadass or Weebo

Match of the Year- Team BTW vs. Team WWE (CMS) or Elijah Burke vs. Undertaker-Casket Match (Anigma)

Most Successful Push of a Superstar- Vann1221- Norman Smiley, Leviathan- Shelton Benjamin or Wrestling God- Rhino

Most Improved BTB- Jhar- TNA: A New Breed Unleashed or Fatal 55- ECW- Nitro!

WTF Moment In A BTB- CMS- Rikishi causes Team BTW’s loss against Team WWE, Vann1221- Money In The Bank at WM or Anigma- Vince’s announcement about the roster mix.

The Next Big BTB- Dante Savage’s WCW: The New Millennium, SWA Anarchy GM- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance, Switchy’s Making An Impact or Jhar’s TNA: A New Breed Unleashed.

Fan Favorite BTB- Anigma’s The Commencement or Xtremebadass’ TNA: Impact!

Best PPV In a BTB- BTW’s Rebellion or SWA’s Hollowfest

Most Consistent BTB- The Commencement, TNA: Impact, High Explosive Wrestling or Sadistic Wrestling Alliance.

Most Realistic BTB- Switchy- Making An Impact or Xtremebadass- TNA: Impact

Most Creative/Unique BTB- Leviathan- High Explosive Wrestling or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance.

Due to the massive amount of nominations and the lack thereof the following awards are being given as of right now.

The Vince Russo Award- Rolling Stone Cold 3:16
Promo Of The Month- Anigma- Cena raps on Orton
Feud Of The Month- Anigma- Cena vs. Orton
Storyline Of The Month- Switchy- Cornette almost killed

xtremebadass

Best Match Writing- Switchy- Making An Impact or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

Match of the Year- Team BTW vs. Team WWE (CMS) or Elijah Burke vs. Undertaker-Casket Match (Anigma)

Most Successful Push of a Superstar- Vann1221- Norman Smiley, Leviathan- Shelton Benjamin or Wrestling God- Rhino

WTF Moment In A BTB- CMS- Rikishi causes Team BTW’s loss against Team WWE, Vann1221- Money In The Bank at WM or Anigma- Vince’s announcement about the roster mix.

The Next Big BTB- Dante Savage’s WCW: The New Millennium, SWA Anarchy GM- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance, Switchy’s Making An Impact or Jhar’s TNA: A New Breed Unleashed.

Most Consistent BTB- The Commencement, TNA: Impact, High Explosive Wrestling or Sadistic Wrestling Alliance.

Most Creative/Unique BTB- Leviathan- High Explosive Wrestling or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance.

Due to the massive amount of nominations and the lack thereof the following awards are being given as of right now.

The Vince Russo Award- Rolling Stone Cold 3:16
Promo Of The Month- Anigma- Cena raps on Orton
Feud Of The Month- Anigma- Cena vs. Orton
Storyline Of The Month- Switchy- Cornette almost killed

Love that the BTB tradition still lives even though I haven't been on lately, plus thank you for voting me even though I haven't had that many shows lately :) I love you all

The Anigma

Reaction score
Your supposed to PM me them XB...lol...oh, well...it's alright...everyone just post your votes in here or PM me if you like...the choice is yours.

The Rated R CMStar

I obviously didn't vote on any category I was nominated in. First of all I would like to say thank you to everybody that nominated me as the Best BTB, it doesn't care if I win or not, just being nominated in there is enough for me. I now have come full circle, passing to win the Next Big BTB to being nominated in the biggest category of them all.

As for my votings, HEW will always be Most Creative BTB, say what you want. Also, SWA has to be the Next Big BTB, it even received nominations for being the Best BTB, it just has to win this award.

xtremebadass

Your supposed to PM me them XB...lol...oh, well...it's alright...everyone just post your votes in here or PM me if you like...the choice is yours.
...lmao...forgive me for my dumbass ways, I don't read too well lol

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Here's mine and I am going to post it here since I think it's more easy to know who will win if we see other's votes...

Most Creative/Unique BTB- Leviathan- High Explosive Wrestling or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

Same here... I would like to thank all of you guys who nominated me in different categories. I also want to thank some of the guys who nominate my BTB for the Booker of Bookers... eventhough it haven't joined on the final nominees... lol.... Thank you for your continuing support, even if my BTB have poor promos, bad grammars and unrealistic scenario, you still try to read it and appreciate it... and I think that is the real award a BTBer could have! :thumbsup:

JHar888

Reaction score
Not to cause a problem, but some of these BTB's are inactive...just saying.

Worst BTB- Triple H15- WWE Home of Champions or Rolling Stone Cold 3:16- EWCW

Most Improved BTB- N/A, both are inactive ATM

Best PPV In a BTB- BTW’s Rebellion or SWA’s Hallowfest

Most Creative/Unique BTB- Leviathan- High Explosive Wrestling or Weebo- Sadistic Wrestling Alliance