Bruno Sammartino: 'It's Sad That Flair/Hogan Are Still Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Did you really just call the admin and a global "assholes"?

Oh and it wasn't an insult, its the truth. You are a disrespectful idiot who's opinion on Sammartino is invalid because its a) wrong, b) baseless, c) childish and d) immature.

Thanks for showing not the slightest shred of respect for one of the true giants of wrestling though, its nice to know that you don't have it within your moral makeup to even do that.

Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm not around here that often but what's a Global?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Fuji there's really no way to settle this. I like you, I don't want to get into a huge fight over this. You may think my opinion is wrong and that's fine, but can you not call me an idiot

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Fuji there's really no way to settle this. I like you, I don't want to get into a huge fight over this. You may think my opinion is wrong and that's fine, but can you not call me an idiot

he did and has and will again..when you show a lack of knowledge and spout off the dreck that you do it is gonna come with the territory....

as for Bruno being out of touch he def is...but Hogan and Flair have no business in the ring or on tv anymore they have tarnished their legacies beyond repair...makes me sad to see....they should have done like Dusty, Arn, Dibiase, etc have done and just waltz off into the sunset and be on TV every few months or so as a cameo and not be major on screen characters..

Sabretooth

Reaction score
he did and has and will again..when you show a lack of knowledge and spout off the dreck that you do it is gonna come with the territory....

as for Bruno being out of touch he def is...but Hogan and Flair have no business in the ring or on tv anymore they have tarnished their legacies beyond repair...makes me sad to see....they should have done like Dusty, Arn, Dibiase, etc have done and just waltz off into the sunset and be on TV every few months or so as a cameo and not be major on screen characters..

Yeah that's your opinion and I repect it. Just because I don't agree with it, am I gonna call you an idiot

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Bruno just said what I have been thinking for two years. He is 100% right!

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I would argue with both of you but then it's going to start an argument four pages long not related to the OP so I'm just gonna let you two assholes have fun insulting me while I continue to have an opinion.

Opinions are fine, but you should have no opinion. I base this on the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about. Not all opinions have to be respected and or liked. 99% of the time you should not have one because you are wrong and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Opinions are fine, but you should have no opinion. I base this on the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about. Not all opinions have to be respected and or liked. 99% of the time you should not have one because you are wrong and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh really because I though the definition of an opinion is what you personally think or feel and it's not right or wrong

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
See, you're wrong, yet again.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Opinion, sentiment, view are terms for one's conclusion about something. An opinion is a belief or judgment that falls short of absolute conviction, certainty, or positive knowledge; it is a conclusion that certain facts, ideas, etc.

I want you to pay really close attention to what I have in bold. And for your information, yes, I am smarter than you.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Opinion, sentiment, view are terms for one's conclusion about something. An opinion is a belief or judgment that falls short of absolute conviction, certainty, or positive knowledge; it is a conclusion that certain facts, ideas, etc.

I want you to pay really close attention to what I have in bold. And for your information, yes, I am smarter than you.

You probably are smarter and that's fine with me. Im not mad about that. But why do you have to say I know nothing. I don't know what I have to do to get on your good graces. I really don't.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I used to feel that way ViperRKO. I learned that when you seek their appreciation the least, that will be when they appreciate you the most.

Maybe once Ric and Hulk stop seeking everyone's appreciation, they'll be properly appreciated.

Bruno is a wise man.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
it's not about seeking appreciation it's about spouting of drivel as fact when it is based on nothing but markishness...not that being a mark is bad I am a huge one but I am one that has some idea what I am talking about...and Viper you have gotten out of everyone's good graces and if you can't see that then well hello Stevie Wonder

Sabretooth

Reaction score
it's not about seeking appreciation it's about spouting of drivel as fact when it is based on nothing but markishness...not that being a mark is bad I am a huge one but I am one that has some idea what I am talking about...and Viper you have gotten out of everyone's good graces and if you can't see that then well hello Stevie Wonder

I give up. From now on I will just tell everyone what they want to hear and not what I feel. K